PDA

View Full Version : To our returning Marines!

davblay
03-11-08, 07:59 PM
First of all I want to congratulate all returning Marines from MCRD, Parris Island and San Diego! I know you have worked hard to earn that title and by all means YOU HAVE!

Now I have a request, if I may. When you return from MCRD, I have noticed that you all seem to know where the "Poolee Hall" forum is located and manage to post there, which I appreciate, but what I request that you do when you return is;

1) PM jinelson and ask him to update your avatar and status. That will get you in uniform!

2) Go to the "TESTIMONIAL" Forum in the poolee hall, and post your return there, thank anyone you want to thank for thier help getting there and such. There are a lot of Marines that may have helped you that would like to know you are back and that you appreciated thier help.

3) Then go to the "FORMER POOLEE ADVICE" forum, in poolee hall, and post any advice you may have for our soon to be Marines (Poolees)! Remember, "Where they are now, you used to be"! I know they would appreciate any help you can give them about the perils of Boot Camp and such! Try to remember the STUPID questions you asked and how you accepted, or rejected, the answers you got from Marines. How you were so hungry for advice, and the TRUTH about what was about to happen to you in Boot Camp! Your fresh points of view, and tales, will also help us old salts better understand the Modern Corps! You are our best, and newest, source of information, ya know!

I, as one of the Marines of this site, want to thank you again for your co-operation and your commitment to our Beloved Corps!

Semper Fi,

Dave

davblay
03-12-08, 12:59 AM
:marine: Welcome Marines

jinelson
03-12-08, 08:26 AM
Bump

Jim

davblay
03-12-08, 09:35 PM
:thumbup:

davblay
03-12-08, 11:08 PM
:marine:

davblay
03-13-08, 10:33 AM

davblay
03-14-08, 12:07 PM

davblay
03-14-08, 03:13 PM

davblay
03-14-08, 06:46 PM

davblay
03-14-08, 11:41 PM

davblay
03-19-08, 03:30 PM

davblay
03-23-08, 11:21 AM

davblay
03-23-08, 11:22 AM
First of all I want to congratulate all returning Marines from MCRD, Parris Island and San Diego! I know you have worked hard to earn that title and by all means YOU HAVE!

Now I have a request, if I may. When you return from MCRD, I have noticed that you all seem to know where the "Poolee Hall" forum is located and manage to post there, which I appreciate, but what I request that you do when you return is;

1) PM jinelson and ask him to update your avatar and status. That will get you in uniform!

2) Go to the "TESTIMONIAL" Forum in the poolee hall, and post your return there, thank anyone you want to thank for thier help getting there and such. There are a lot of Marines that may have helped you that would like to know you are back and that you appreciated thier help.

3) Then go to the "FORMER POOLEE ADVICE" forum, in poolee hall, and post any advice you may have for our soon to be Marines (Poolees)! Remember, "Where they are now, you used to be"! I know they would appreciate any help you can give them about the perils of Boot Camp and such! Try to remember the STUPID questions you asked and how you accepted, or rejected, the answers you got from Marines. How you were so hungry for advice, and the TRUTH about what was about to happen to you in Boot Camp! Your fresh points of view, and tales, will also help us old salts better understand the Modern Corps! You are our best, and newest, source of information, ya know!

I, as one of the Marines of this site, want to thank you again for your co-operation and your commitment to our Beloved Corps!

Semper Fi,

Dave
:thumbup:

davblay
03-27-08, 11:13 AM

davblay
03-28-08, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davblay

Semper Fi,

Dave

davblay
03-29-08, 09:19 AM

davblay
03-30-08, 10:18 AM

davblay
04-04-08, 04:39 PM

jinelson
09-08-08, 10:15 AM

Semper Fi,

Dave

This seems to be appropriate to bump up about this time.

Jim