PDA

View Full Version : Patches

drw03
03-08-08, 11:58 AM
:beer: Marine Patches
Anyone have Marine patches? I collect patches and have a lot of Army, Air Force and Navy. I never had one when I was in, but I guess there are some out there because I have a few. Have 98% in frames and on the wall at the VFW, the Vets love them, most are from ww2, some Korea, amd Viet Nam, Gulf War. Trying to increase the collection as much as possible, any help? Tell an old Army Vet I have a CBI patch, worn, you may see tears appear in those eyes.

Twitchell
03-14-08, 02:22 PM
If you don't mind them being brand new, NOT antique patches, look on Sargeant Grit on the internet. As well as many other stores. Sergeant Grit has over 500 patches.
Hopefully this is what your looking for.

tootsie5
04-14-08, 11:33 AM
I'm new to this forum. I am looking for a patch with a scorpion on it. My brother-in-law served in early to mid 50's, I believe at CP. He said he was with the Fifth. Any help or leads is appreaciated. Thank you.

Sgt Leprechaun
04-14-08, 12:03 PM
Is this a USMC patch? You might try Sgt Grit's website, he has quite a few unit patches.

But, unless you know the actual unit, it's going to be difficult to track down. Even if you find the unit, if it was a locally made patch, that's going to make it VERY hard to find.