PDA

View Full Version : Vets Of Yesterday

plwoolley
03-07-08, 03:45 PM
Yesterday Vets Of All Branches Stand Ready. We've Been There We've Also Lived Our Lives,and Most Of All We Hav The Abilty To Repel Some Of The Fear The Enemy There Imposes On Others. Former Marines Sencce There Birth Have Fought In Out Numbered Battles We Have Won We Are Not Giving Up Yet And Todays Enemy Would Be Frighten If America Turned Us Loose On Thm And Not Held Us Back. They Like To Mutilate Etc We Can Show Them Things They Have Never Run Into Befor. Give Us A Call America Give Us A Chance To Protect Our Country And Forth Right To Be There To Support All Our Troops Shoulder To Shoulder. Its A Common Call God Give Me Strength God Is Ready To Supply His Almighty Sword To Trample Out The Grapes Of Wrath. Im Ready And To Die For The Sake Of My Country And Others Im Ready.speak Up America Show Our Colors "wear The Blue" They All Wear It For You

yellowwing
03-07-08, 04:09 PM
I am with you SSgt. Out numbered 3:1. Yeah, that is Our Beloved Corps. And we shall win the day.

ttracker65
03-07-08, 04:51 PM
Do I hear a call to Arms? I would not miss this for 50 life times! Were is the truck, trac, boat, bronc or heck I will hump it. I want in!

plwoolley
03-07-08, 05:10 PM
quick reply just remember you can alway's eat the apple but not the tough seeds of the core"Corp"

plwoolley
03-07-08, 05:15 PM
an old Irish Blessing
May the face of every good news
And the back of every bad news
Be towards us.

SEMPER FI From the Old Guy OOHRAH to the rest THERE ALL THE BEST

FistFu68
03-07-08, 06:29 PM
:evilgrin: THE OLDEST AND LONE LIVING SURVIVOR OF WW1,WAS HONORED AT THE WHITEHOUSE YESTERDAY AT THE RIPE AGE OF 107 YEARS YOUNG."OF HIS HONOR AND HIS GLORY THE PEOPLE SHALL SING":beer: :iwo:

sparkie
03-07-08, 07:21 PM
Fist, you old fool, I'll go where you go,SF.

And Woolley, It was eat the apple, and Fk the Corps, But that was only when we were pizzed. LOL

jerryk
03-07-08, 07:46 PM
i am with y,all when do we have muster call.try to make it after 0600 hrs and whos going to bring the beer

leonbodie
03-07-08, 10:56 PM
Hey Devil Dogs wait for me. Semper Fi.

recon532002
03-07-08, 11:00 PM
Im Ready to do some slam dunkin! Give me back my M-14

hrscowboy
03-07-08, 11:57 PM
Ready and accounted for..

jinelson
03-08-08, 01:53 AM
Present and accounted for Sir!

Jm

Marine84
03-08-08, 12:26 PM
(jumping up and down like my puppy when I ask if he wants to go for a ride)

Can I come too? Can I? Huh? Please!?!?!?!

mike christy
03-08-08, 07:09 PM
Just tell me were & when, always willing....somewhat able. :flag:

bigdog43701
03-08-08, 07:28 PM
sign me up...lets kick some azz

FistFu68
03-08-08, 07:45 PM
:thumbup: I'M GOOD 2~GO,LET'S GET THE F**K OFF THIS HOT L.Z;IT'S A MORTAR MAGNET.SPREAD THE HELL OUT,THIS IS TURNING INTO A CLUSTER F**K:scared: :iwo:

Lima brown
03-08-08, 08:06 PM
GOOD to GO!!!!!!!!!:yes:

semperfiman
03-08-08, 09:43 PM
you dont think i'm going you go without me i'm in

Marine84
03-09-08, 06:39 AM
(still jumping up and down......................)

Can I go too????? PUUUUUULEASE!

nightstalker2
03-09-08, 09:08 AM
since my departure from the active corps, I have been very unhappy with the state of affairs of our country. I thought of running for public office, but because of the things of my past as a marine the milk toast leaders would use as a club to my endeavour. But if they gave me 65,000 veterans of the corps finest. I would have a battle with the enemy to end all wars or a new look at what will happen if crossed. First I would conqueor Mexico and liberate its people. Then I would move to unite the north with the south. I would then plan and prepare the countries for war with soviet and china. This may seem crazy, but bear with me. Look at our eco-system and look at the dollar value against European's dollars and the fight for oil in the middle east.

mike christy
03-09-08, 07:33 PM
(still jumping up and down......................)

Can I go too????? PUUUUUULEASE!

Hell Kim, you can watch my back any time...;)

Let's move em' out

Big Jim
03-09-08, 08:46 PM
ARE WE THERE YET....?!?!?! SOMEONE WAKE ME UP WHEN WE GET THERE....!!!

Marine84
03-10-08, 05:56 PM
YAY! Thanks Mikey! Ya'll are going to need a DD anyway after we're done. I'll even steal the bus that it will take to haul us all.

plwoolley
03-10-08, 06:11 PM
you sound like some one i had in a plt i formed from Marine Corp Brigs. tough sons of every thing from the worst to the worstest. took them out of brigs trained and then went and did the job they assign us. tried to hold back problems in Viet. end of message:usmc: :mad: :iwo:

sparkie
03-10-08, 06:42 PM
You'll find 84 ain't your average WM. She might just shoot,snoop,& poop with the best of us. Bring her along, no regrets. After all, she's our Sis. I might not put her on point, but she can have my back,locked and loaded.

plwoolley
03-10-08, 09:03 PM
since my departure from the active corps, I have been very unhappy with the state of affairs of our country. I thought of running for public office, but because of the things of my past as a marine the milk toast leaders would use as a club to my endeavour. But if they gave me 65,000 veterans of the corps finest. I would have a battle with the enemy to end all wars or a new look at what will happen if crossed. First I would conqueor Mexico and liberate its people. Then I would move to unite the north with the south. I would then plan and prepare the countries for war with soviet and china. This may seem crazy, but bear with me. Look at our eco-system and look at the dollar value against European's dollars and the fight for oil in the middle east.please put my name at the top of you list. i to am tired of the whoe thing i to would be one of the first to fight protect my country and it people.death isnt my fear leaving behind unknow problems that the new generation is bring in. grow up America Mr President use a force of men and women alike already trainedand no longer fear the same as i.of the 65000 Marines i would like to be a number 1 i'm a fighter a planner operations that would protect "us" as the force to provide freedom to those we've gone to fight for and fear in the hearts of those we've gone into battle against. time to reunite time to take back Our Country from ALL enemies at as well as abroad. "man cannot survive on bread alone"but together we share and we will survive and let th POWER TO BE BE GOD.yes sir you are still A Marine and along with the one on this net A DAMN GOOD ONE count me in.:marine: :evilgrin: :iwo: how carried away i get. Jay Leno wrote an interesting letter any one that wants to read what they really think besides jokes send me you email address to plwoolley@hotmail.com ill forward it right or any thing else you would like. im trying to locate a way for The Marine Corp to bury me why 1st. pride 2nd i feel im owed the honor 3rdfor my spouse to protect her from more debt. so far i've had 1 answer im going to try. i dont want to die a lone. in combat you had other Marines, i want that priviladge. drop aline you guys besides my wife even though i have children Former and Present Marines ARE MY ONLY FAMILY they wer always there for me and i would like to be for them.even to a pint of starting something to help and protect those injured and Familys of Fallen Marines. they are HEROS from the day they put that uniform on who else shows up like OUR DRESS BLUES.

yellowwing
03-10-08, 09:16 PM
You'll find 84 ain't your average WM. She might just shoot,snoop,& poop with the best of us. Bring her along, no regrets. After all, she's our Sis. I might not put her on point, but she can have my back,locked and loaded.
We had a similar "Muster" last year. Arlene Horton (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?u=15317) was to cover our backs with a shotgun, fully ready for NO ONE to get by her!