PDA

View Full Version : Semper Fi poolees, i'm going to Afghanistan this weekend

Accord
03-07-08, 10:54 AM
I posted this in the Marines forum, but I want to post this here for the poolees as well.

We were all just told that our deployment date was pushed up and we're deploying to Afghanistan this weekend, I can't post the exact day or time but it's this weekend and a hell of a lot sooner than expected. This is going to be my last post on here for a while, we're going to have no internet access or anything in Afghanistan especially with where we'll be and what we'll be doing. I don't even know what to say right now other than I had a great time here, made a lot of great friends, and in 8 months i'll be back.

Time to add another chapter to the history of the Marine Corps. This is what I joined to do.

Stay motivated.

Semper Fi

SBHopeful
03-07-08, 11:18 AM
Good Luck, and stay safe, I remember when you were a poolee and I was signed on as MesaRat. Good luck and you got ur wish.

Jesse

Rowe907
03-07-08, 11:20 AM
We pray for success in your mission, wisdom for your leaders, and courage for all of you. We also pray that everyone of those taliban b*stards get sent straight to he((. You can PM me the address when you know it, Ill send you stufrf periodically.

PainForPleasure
03-07-08, 11:49 AM
Good luck and stay safe. Hopefully I will be joining you in the near future. :)

Parker-0321
03-07-08, 12:02 PM
Hey I might see you there. I got my name on the list to get over to the fight friday afternoon. I'm pretty excited about going, really looking forward to it =)

jinelson
03-07-08, 12:11 PM
OORAH!!! John!!!! Godspeed brother stay safe and close to your NCO's.

Jim

SGT7477
03-07-08, 01:04 PM
I posted this in the Marines forum, but I want to post this here for the poolees as well.

We were all just told that our deployment date was pushed up and we're deploying to Afghanistan this weekend, I can't post the exact day or time but it's this weekend and a hell of a lot sooner than expected. This is going to be my last post on here for a while, we're going to have no internet access or anything in Afghanistan especially with where we'll be and what we'll be doing. I don't even know what to say right now other than I had a great time here, made a lot of great friends, and in 8 months i'll be back.

Time to add another chapter to the history of the Marine Corps. This is what I joined to do.

Stay motivated.

Semper Fi
Kick ass and take names Marine, Semper FI and GOD Bless.:flag:

RockSteady85
03-07-08, 01:48 PM
I wish you the best of luck, man, the best of luck. Stay safe and kick some a while you're there!

crazymjb
03-07-08, 01:54 PM
Best of luck to you and all Marines with you (and everywhere for that matter). Get some for us poolees and Americans.

Mike

PatriotGirl422
03-07-08, 02:17 PM
Be safe and get the job done! We'll see you back here a few months from now! Semper Fi.

futuremarine129
03-07-08, 02:21 PM
You are an inspiration to everybody, I'll miss your posts so much. Good luck and stay safe. You're in my prayers man.

Big Jim
03-07-08, 02:30 PM

Stay motivated.

Semper Fi

Well my younge brother, stay safe and stay alert. It's time to open up that can you've been savin...

THAT CAN O' WHOOP ASS!! GET SOME FOR ALL OF US!!

yellowwing
03-07-08, 02:31 PM
This is what we do. This is where Never Quit comes into play.

prescott
03-07-08, 03:08 PM
I haven't been a member of the site for that long but in the time that I've been on I have enjoyed reading your post because you are very knowligable. May God Bless you and every other Marine that is fighting for this great country. You will be in my prayers. GOD BLESS!!!

Brandon1
03-07-08, 05:07 PM
All I can say is, stay safe, good luck, accomplish the mission, never quit. Nothing that hasnt been said before but it's always good to hear it again :)

sawatzke82
03-07-08, 05:42 PM
Good luck Marine stay safe and we'll be praying for all you.

gnarkill04
03-07-08, 06:28 PM
Good luck man. You've always been one of the people on this site that inspire me a lot. In my prayers for sure; come back safe and sound.

dtsetzer
03-07-08, 08:31 PM
Stay safe Accord, you've been a huge inspiration for me!

Marine84
03-07-08, 08:43 PM
Keep your big head and narrow a$$ down Flash - be safe Baby Brother! Holla when you get back.

(BTW - I hear through the grapevine that you did a little shopping here recently?)

JChebahtah
03-07-08, 10:34 PM
Kick ass and take care of yourself! You will be in my prayers. :D

bgsuwoody
03-08-08, 10:02 AM
Godspeed Accord this is what you have been working so hard for and training for Get Some and come home safe Semper Fi

FeMzZ
03-08-08, 02:09 PM
Good Luck......GET SOOOOOMEE!! :tank::iwo:

Echo_Four_Bravo
03-08-08, 03:36 PM
Keep your head down and your rifle up.

God speed and see you soon Accord.

RYDERKUR
03-31-08, 09:38 PM
Anybody got any word on our brother over there yet?

semperfiman
03-31-08, 10:59 PM
stay safe young brother Semper Fi

yellowwing
04-01-08, 12:17 AM
Dammit! Just tried to send him a Moto Mail

MotoMail for Marines in Afghanistan has been
temporarily stopped due to unforeseen delays, please keep checking back.
This should be resolved soon

Patriot34
04-01-08, 11:22 AM
I

He's going to kick some *** and take some names.

yellowwing
04-01-08, 05:00 PM
Moto Mail is working again! :thumbup:

ttracker65
04-01-08, 05:32 PM
Just keep your ass in one piece and watch your brothers back Good Luck Marine

McSweeney
04-01-08, 07:18 PM
Good luck, Marine.

Brandon1
06-16-08, 07:27 AM
Has anybody heard anything from/about Accord recentley?

NicholasITALY
06-16-08, 08:16 AM
Damn.. well I don't whish you good luck, you don't even need it lol, but good luck. Well Get Some and show them what the Marines are MADE OF!. And come home with a lot of pictures!
And YEAH I WILL STILL MOTIVATED TILL THE DIE I DIE

jetdoc
06-16-08, 09:46 AM
John, stay safe brother, Semper Fi

ryany
06-17-08, 08:16 PM
Good luck Accord, stay safe out there.

USMCGKUJO
06-17-08, 08:57 PM
Be safe and Semper Fi

NicholasITALY
06-18-08, 05:25 AM
Stay safe, good luck, and hit hard, hit fast, hit often! GET SOME!

MotherGoose
06-18-08, 07:41 AM
Good luck Accord. Semper Fi and God Bless!
:flag:

bootlace15
06-18-08, 08:21 AM
accord, my brother thank you for what you are about to do. You are all Brave and everyone here knows it. Good luck and watch where you walk. Give bin laden a huge kick in the nuts just for me.

bootlace15 out

Hendrix
06-18-08, 10:22 AM
Good luck, Accord. Go kick some a**!

bgsuwoody
07-13-08, 10:51 PM
Anyone heard from John lately?