PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Teen Admits Killing Father for Restricting His Use of MySpace

jetdawgg
03-07-08, 09:59 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/350140/0_61_030608_Hughstan_Schlicker.jpg (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0%2C2933%2C335496%2C00.html#) MyFOXPhoenix

Hughstan Schlicker

PHOENIX — A Mesa teenager says he fatally shot his father last month because he wouldn't let him use the Internet, police reports show.

According to a Mesa police report released Wednesday, 15-year-old Hughstan Schlicker told a homicide detective that he considered committing suicide in front of his father after finding a 12-gauge shotgun and ammunition in the garage of their home, but decided to murder his father instead and then commit suicide.

Hughstan apparently surprised 49-year-old Ted Schlicker, who was standing in the kitchen when the boy approached him from behind, the police report said.

Police arrested Hughstan after the slaying at the Pueblo Seco Condominiums and accused him of first-degree murder.
After the slaying, "the defendant first called his friend and told her what he had done. He told her he was going to kill himself but she told him not to. She convinced him to call the police and deal with the situation," the report said.

Hughstan told detectives that he used the Internet to communicate with his friends and since his father took the Internet away, he was "just so depressed all the time," the report said. Specifically, Hughstan said he hated his father because he was restricting his use of the MySpace Web site, MyFOXPhoenix reports.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0%2C2933%2C335496%2C00.html

DWG
03-07-08, 10:20 AM
On the whole, I'd rather raise rabid Rottweillers than a kid nowadays! Seems safer somehow!:(

OB MSG
03-07-08, 10:20 AM
Yeah, I read a article about this yesterday. In that one this little piece of work is quoted as saying that he wished now he hadn't done it, that he missed his dad.

Should've thought about that before the bang. Also, how hard is it to pick up a phone or walk to your "friends" house? WTF, over! Some kids these days are as sharp as silly-putty.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-08-08, 12:30 PM
First, he should have offed himself and saved the taxpayers some money!

Second, he's gonna be well liked in prison with THIS name:

Hughstan Schlicker

What a little scrote. Hope he enjoys his man-meat samich in prison.

DWG
03-08-08, 01:02 PM
[quote]considered committing suicide in front of his father after finding a 12-gauge shotgun and ammunition in the garage of their home, but decided to murder his father instead and then commit suicide[quote]

If these a$$wipes would just carry out the suicide first, they would save us all a great deal of time, grief and money!:idea: I notice they always seem to chicken out on the suicide!:nerd:

hrscowboy
03-08-08, 03:11 PM
Naw the old man should have sent that young man to me and i would have worked his arse off where he didnt have time for the internet.. by the end of the day his arse would have been too tired to look at anything or even coverse with his friends.. Farmin will do that to ya..

Sgt Leprechaun
03-08-08, 03:29 PM
You got THAT right for sure. I spent Wed/Thursday plowing, digging drainage ditches for the fields and driveway, and building a french drain.

SGT7477
03-08-08, 05:36 PM
You can't fix stupid.

davblay
03-08-08, 06:20 PM
"After the slaying, "the defendant first called his friend and told her what he had done. He told her he was going to kill himself but she told him not to. She convinced him to call the police and deal with the situation," the report said."

Seems to me like the girl friend had enough sense to set up a insanity plea! Lets blame it on the internet, or being a single parent, or maybe little people from other planets made him do it! I'm telling you, people are getting away with murder these days based on less, in this country! I'll wager he won't serve a day in prison, but maybe 5 or 6 years on a mental institute! Any takers?

JMHO,

Dave

SlingerDun
03-08-08, 06:29 PM
I've attempted introducing 'cruel' (ouch) backbreaking labor, hiking and fishing, chess over the board etc...to internet urchins whose lives consist of logging into the classroom PC and the home PC. Laced with stops at McDonald's and Taco Bell, taking out the garbage.

It didn't work. It's soooo much effort says the poor child, it hurts bad its way too real and its booooring. They fake sick then finally have enough being 'bossed' around and told to quit staring at glass all day, then go downtown and panhandle for change, steal and hang with the gutter punks. They're cool.

Or murder the person who demands they need sunshine and blisters.

I know for sure some of these cream puffs are joining the Corps.

--->Dave

DWG
03-08-08, 08:29 PM
I've attempted introducing 'cruel' (ouch) backbreaking labor, hiking and fishing, chess over the board etc...to internet urchins whose lives consist of logging into the classroom PC and the home PC. Laced with stops at McDonald's and Taco Bell, taking out the garbage.

It didn't work. It's soooo much effort says the poor child, it hurts bad its way too real and its booooring. They fake sick then finally have enough being 'bossed' around and told to quit staring at glass all day, then go downtown and panhandle for change, steal and hang with the gutter punks. They're cool.

Or murder the person who demands they need sunshine and blisters.

I know for sure some of these cream puffs are joining the Corps.

--->Dave

And then complaining about being "abused" by their DIs!:cry: