PDA

View Full Version : Mall Ninja's

Sgt Leprechaun
03-04-08, 08:40 AM
All:

You really, really, owe it to yourselves to hit this site and check it out. I nearly wet myself laughing so hard.

And yes, these guys DO appear to be serious.

Those of us here chiding or complaining about some of our wannabees should THANK the lucky stars neither one of these goofs have been here....

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

It really is worth the time. Just don't be drinkin soda or coffee nearby when you read it.

OB MSG
03-04-08, 10:27 AM
WTF, Over!
I read through that and nearly wet myself at least three time trying not to laugh to hard. Those two need some serious freakin help, or they need to write all that down and make a video game out of it. I swear they would make a ton of money!

But on a serious note. They do need some help, or a couple of rounds with either a hooker to loosen up, or a couple rounds with some heavy-weight boxers to knock some sense into them. But then again, with all their training they will probably find this post and send their tiny fists of fury after me.

All I to say in conclusion is: Wow! Scary, very scary.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-04-08, 10:41 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!

Oh yeah.

"Tiny fists of fury".

That's hilarious.

DWG
03-04-08, 10:41 AM
I got about 2/3 through before my BS meter peaked out and I had to stop! :sick:
But really, don't you feel safer now when you go to the mall, knowing you got super heroes like this protecting us from behind the scenes?:D :thumbdown

GunsUp
03-04-08, 10:46 AM
Not only did I spew coffee over my work computer, I just about ****ed myself...

All I can think of is boot camp drop...

DWG
03-04-08, 11:29 AM
Ya reckon they wear capes over their Spiderman pajamas, to "mo better" conceal their arsenals?:p

MarineNCO
03-04-08, 12:05 PM
Anyone stop to think this might have been tongue in cheek to raise the ire of more serious minded individuals? Perpetuated to see how long they could make it run? Seems to me if that was their mission they accomplished said mission admirably.

DWG
03-04-08, 12:16 PM
Anyone stop to think this might have been tongue in cheek to raise the ire of more serious minded individuals? Perpetuated to see how long they could make it run? Seems to me if that was their mission they accomplished said mission admirably.

Are you telling me there really AREN'T Mall Security S-OPs out there keeping us safe from rape gangs at the mall? I may never go to the Gap again! :scared:

You may have a point there, MarineNCO!

IF NOT: I'm guessing, from all the male rape problems these guys seem to have to deal with, that it is a Mall in Berkley or that general area!:D Don't drop the soap!

Sgt Leprechaun
03-04-08, 12:25 PM
LOL. Not sure to be honest. If it's a put on, it's still funny as all git out.

If it's serious...well, these guys must be seriously high level 'World of Warcraft' dungeon masters or something by now.

MarineNCO
03-04-08, 01:01 PM
LOL. Not sure to be honest. If it's a put on, it's still funny as all git out.

If it's serious...well, these guys must be seriously high level 'World of Warcraft' dungeon masters or something by now.

Nothing wrong with World of Warcraft...:cool: . The wife and I play. 30 bucks a month is real cheap entertainment.

nptwildcat
03-04-08, 02:07 PM
Thank you for the laughs!

jjpryor
03-31-08, 03:23 PM
If he was serious, has anyone tried to track him down & maybe do a psych-eval on him? If not, it wouldn't work as fiction, it's just too unbelievable.
I forwarded it to a couple of girls in the Guard on their 1st deployment, if nothing elase they'll get a good laugh out of it.

jrhd97
03-31-08, 05:45 PM
HA HA HA , ROTFLMAO. It whent from funny to sad, I had to quit reading. I see these "Rambo's" at the shows, too funny.

Twitchell
04-01-08, 04:16 PM
I was an Alarm Response Technician right after I got off of Active Duty. Trust me. These people are out there.

That was freakin awsome. Thanks for the laugh's LEPRECHAUN.