PDA

View Full Version : MCRD Help!!

Sniper6221
03-03-08, 09:44 AM
hey everyone, i'm supposed to go to MCRD PI around August, and if everything goes well, i will go earlier. just hoping for some advice for prepping and for during PI. mental, physical, everything. please refer me to other forums on here if you find them as i am new to the site, i don't have any bookmarked or anything like that. ANY and ALL info would help and be very much appreciated. thanks.

~D

aust10n
03-03-08, 10:33 AM
Prepare physically. Start studying 11 General Orders, Rank structure, etc.
Can't really prepare mentally.

yellowwing
03-03-08, 10:56 AM
hey everyone, i'm supposed to go to MCRD PI around August, and if everything goes well, i will go earlier. just hoping for some advice for prepping and for during PI. mental, physical, everything. please refer me to other forums on here if you find them as i am new to the site, i don't have any bookmarked or anything like that. ANY and ALL info would help and be very much appreciated. thanks.

~D
Read all of the Sticky Posts in the general listings of the Poolee Hall (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9). There's plenty of good information, and rules that all follow.

Like the forum rule about proper capitalization.

RockSteady85
03-03-08, 12:19 PM
Welcome to the Leatherneck forum. I think you will find this is incredibly helpful. I remember I told one girl I DEP-ped in the same day with about here and since she graduated and has recruiting duty at my RSS now she tells all the new poolees about this site for extra help because I told her about it. I hope it helps you like it helped me. Everyone on here is beyond awesome if you give them the respect they deserve.

My advice about being here is to do a search first to possibly find what you are inquiring about. If nothing comes up, then post a topic about it. I have seen entirely too many "repeat topics" on here that could have been avoided. Also, try the Poolee Chats if you want to learn more knowledge. As for the mental shock of it all - you can never prepare. Seriously. Have a healthy fear of what you are getting into. But it's nothing you can't survive.

SGT7477
03-03-08, 01:06 PM
Read all of the Sticky Posts in the general listings of the Poolee Hall (http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9). There's plenty of good information, and rules that all follow.

You got that right proper capitalization how did some make it through school?:evilgrin:

Sgt Leprechaun
03-03-08, 01:15 PM
It's no longer a requirement these days to speak the Kings English old buddy.

Sad but true.

Just ONCE I'd like to see a profile name that's something like "Truckdriver10" or "JohnJones" or whatnot. (From a poolee, that is).

It's always "Killer0311" or "Reconripper50" or some such.

LOL.

RockSteady85
03-03-08, 01:29 PM

Sad but true.

Just ONCE I'd like to see a profile name that's something like "Truckdriver10" or "JohnJones" or whatnot. (From a poolee, that is).

LOL.

LOL so true, Sgt., SO true. It annoys me if people DON'T capitalise words properly or properly word things as they should. As a poolee/recruit, I always felt that was my responsibility to type properly with grammar/spelling/punctuation. As a college grad from RU, I tend to be VERY ticky when it comes to things like this, but I try and let it slide so A) poolees might learn, and B) Poolees/recruits might notice the little things that may make the huge difference in recruit training when it comes around.

As for me right now, I am going to the military surplus store to buy me some schweet USMC clothes. Or should I buy me some Army clothes since the guy I seem to be dating right now is Army 11B? You tell me, and I will take that path from there. Of course, he says he is thinking of joining the USMC from the Army, and I am trying to get him to convert to the good side right now LOL. We'll see how that goes hahah :banana: I feel like I am jinxing myself LOL.

SGT7477
03-03-08, 01:46 PM

Sad but true.

LOL.
I know what you mean if you want to get them poolees mad who think they are Recon material tell them they might end up being a cook it gets them everytime,lol. Semper FI:flag:

SGT7477
03-03-08, 01:47 PM
LOL so true, Sgt., SO true. It annoys me if people DON'T capitalise words properly or properly word things as they should. As a poolee/recruit, I always felt that was my responsibility to type properly with grammar/spelling/punctuation. As a college grad from RU, I tend to be VERY ticky when it comes to things like this, but I try and let it slide so A) poolees might learn, and B) Poolees/recruits might notice the little things that may make the huge difference in recruit training when it comes around.

As for me right now, I am going to the military surplus store to buy me some schweet USMC clothes. Or should I buy me some Army clothes since the guy I seem to be dating right now is Army 11B? You tell me, and I will take that path from there. Of course, he says he is thinking of joining the USMC from the Army, and I am trying to get him to convert to the good side right now LOL. We'll see how that goes hahah :banana: I feel like I am jinxing myself LOL.
Why would you want to wear that army trash just tell your boyfriend, The Marines have been fixing the army's mistakes since 1775,lol.:evilgrin:

RockSteady85
03-03-08, 01:52 PM
Why would you want to wear that army trash just tell your boyfriend, The Marines have been fixing the army's mistakes since 1775,lol.:evilgrin:

LMAO he actually has been asking me about joining the USMC and is rather serious about it. I have to call my recruiter/Gunny for him, actually. I would buy USMC stuff WAY before US Army stuff, trust me LOL. He tried to get me with all of this "The Army is hotter than the Marines will ever be" BS :). Anyone got any good comebacks? I want to show him where it's at LOL.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-03-08, 01:54 PM
".....buy me some Army clothes...."

Don't buy army junk. Just remember what 'army' stands for....

"Air Force Rejected Me Yesterday"

Ask your 11boo if he has a Combat Infantry Badge. If so, he *might* be worth dating. If not, tell him to call you when he get's one. In the meantime, there are plenty of MEN around LOL.

That will get him all fired up.

Don't go too crazy with USMC gear, either. Buy some good books instead and stick to conservative USMC stuff. Go to SgtGrit, he's got some good things that aren't surplus leftovers.

Sgt7477, I can't help it, I have to mess around with the Reconrickiewannabees. Just ONCE, dangit, I want to see a wannabee come here and say "I really want to be a cook, the Marines have the best cooks". Or admin..or supply..or whatever.

But noooooooooooo.

At least I am seeing more Intell weenies running around. That's a good thing. Of course, in my day, it was a "lat move only" MOS, the Corps believed (rightly, IMO) that a LCpl won't be taken seriously by officers that he/she is briefing, but a Sergeant with some time, would be.

SGT7477
03-03-08, 01:55 PM
Just tell him my lost post to you enough said,lol.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-03-08, 01:58 PM
"The Army is hotter than the Marines will ever be" BS :). Anyone got any good comebacks? I want to show him where it's at LOL."

Hotter? Than what? An egg on the sidewalk? Sad Sack? A bucket of warm spit?

Pfaw.

Very simple comeback for any of this. "It's not MY fault the Marines are cooler than you".

End of story.

No CIB? No nookie. No Airborne? No noookie. Wop wop wings just don't cut it. They are wannabeeee airborne.
Nor does the wreathless rifle mean doodle these days. "Wow...an expert infantryman...that means you dig holes the best, right?"

I got a million of em........................<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

RockSteady85
03-03-08, 01:59 PM
".....buy me some Army clothes...."

Don't buy army junk. Just remember what 'army' stands for....

"Air Force Rejected Me Yesterday"
"Aren't Ready to be Marines Yet"

Ask your 11boo if he has a Combat Infantry Badge. If so, he *might* be worth dating. If not, tell him to call you when he get's one. In the meantime, there are plenty of MEN around LOL.

That will get him all fired up.

Don't go too crazy with USMC gear, either. Buy some good books instead and stick to conservative USMC stuff. Go to SgtGrit, he's got some good things that aren't surplus leftovers.

Sgt7477, I can't help it, I have to mess around with the Reconrickiewannabees. Just ONCE, dangit, I want to see a wannabee come here and say "I really want to be a cook, the Marines have the best cooks". Or admin..or supply..or whatever.

But noooooooooooo.

At least I am seeing more Intell weenies running around. That's a good thing. Of course, in my day, it was a "lat move only" MOS, the Corps believed (rightly, IMO) that a LCpl won't be taken seriously by officers that he/she is briefing, but a Sergeant with some time, would be.

He just got back from Iraq from his 3rd tour in Iraq. I think he is worth dating so far, but we'll see how I feel down the line LOL. I am heading to the surplus store right now for some books and workout videos, but I have to get some Army/USMC stuff just to play with him now hahaha. I'm evil, I know, no need to remind me LOL.:banana:

SGT7477
03-03-08, 02:03 PM
It will never end will it, another good one, We not only look good but we'll kick your ass too, the one thing I will never forget what our SDI told us the army looks like a bunch of walking Christmas trees everytime I see one I have to laugh myself somethings YOU NEVER FORGET,LMFAO.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-03-08, 02:35 PM
He just got back from Iraq from his 3rd tour in Iraq. I think he is worth dating so far, but we'll see how I feel down the line LOL. I am heading to the surplus store right now for some books and workout videos, but I have to get some Army/USMC stuff just to play with him now hahaha. I'm evil, I know, no need to remind me LOL.:banana:

Good on ya! At least he's done his time and got that T-shirt. Ok, you can keep him for now. :scared:

He still needs to transfer over though. For the good of the order.

Tell him you aren't allowed to wear stuff that makes you look like Sad Sack or a walking jingl'in johnny.

SGT7477
03-03-08, 03:32 PM
What rank does he have? Maybe the Marine Corp. would make him a private again,lol, the DI's would just love that doggie.

RockSteady85
03-03-08, 03:48 PM
He's an E5 in the 101st Airborne Divison. He brought over "Band of Brothers" (about the 101st) the other day for me to watch to get educated on his unit LOL. I caved and just bought him a car ribbon magnet for his unit. Is that awful of me? LOL.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-03-08, 03:53 PM
No, that's fine. BoB is a DAMN good series.

You really want to get him goin, tho, ask him what the only active Airborne unit in the army is...

HINT...it ain't the 101. :)

They are 'air assault'.

SGT7477
03-03-08, 03:57 PM
Do you think the Marine Corp. really wants him,lol?

RockSteady85
03-03-08, 03:58 PM
No, that's fine. BoB is a DAMN good series.

You really want to get him goin, tho, ask him what the only active Airborne unit in the army is...

HINT...it ain't the 101. :)

They are 'air assault'.

Oooooh, tell me, tell me, tell me! I want to send him a message on MySpace and bother him with this NOW because that's how I roll hahah :banana: He always likes to put down the Corps, but yet he wants to join, so I need some good comebacks from all of you that I haven't used yet in order to silence and humble him :evilgrin: LOL.

SGT7477
03-03-08, 04:01 PM
It wouldn't be the first doggie we put in his place tell him the Marine Corp. doesn't need another Christmas tree.

Sniper6221
03-03-08, 04:03 PM

Yeah, I hadn't read that when I started the thread, sorry about that.

Sniper6221
03-03-08, 04:06 PM
Welcome to the Leatherneck forum. I think you will find this is incredibly helpful. I remember I told one girl I DEP-ped in the same day with about here and since she graduated and has recruiting duty at my RSS now she tells all the new poolees about this site for extra help because I told her about it. I hope it helps you like it helped me. Everyone on here is beyond awesome if you give them the respect they deserve.

My advice about being here is to do a search first to possibly find what you are inquiring about. If nothing comes up, then post a topic about it. I have seen entirely too many "repeat topics" on here that could have been avoided. Also, try the Poolee Chats if you want to learn more knowledge. As for the mental shock of it all - you can never prepare. Seriously. Have a healthy fear of what you are getting into. But it's nothing you can't survive.

Thanks, I didn't know there was a chat for "us"!! Well, for the mental part, would a Bachelor's of Science in Psychology help out even a little?:usmc:

RockSteady85
03-03-08, 04:08 PM
It wouldn't be the first doggie we put in his place tell him the Marine Corp. doesn't need another Christmas tree.

I should tell him to join here and ask his questions here before heading to my recruiter (I may get a referral out of this, who knows. Not the most important thing, though) and see what he thinks of all of your replies. Try not to be too harsh on him though, okay? I happen to think he is kinda/sorta a cute short boy :p

RockSteady85
03-03-08, 04:11 PM
Thanks, I didn't know there was a chat for "us"!! Well, for the mental part, would a Bachelor's of Science in Psychology help out even a little?:usmc:

Definitely not, my friend, definitely not. It is a whole new level of psychology in boot than you were EVER taught in school. I have a Bachelor's (double major) in U.S. History as well as Information Technology/Informatics (AKA geeky computer nerd major) that I finished in 3 years instead of 4 (21 credits a semester, woo!), and I was required to take my share of psych classes, and NO, they did not help. Just prepare yourself for the best of the worst LOL.

SGT7477
03-03-08, 04:12 PM
We would shred him here and it would get deleted anyway so we wouldn't listen to his trash talk anyway. Some doggie was on not too long ago and got booted out so the same would happen to him,lmfao.

RockSteady85
03-03-08, 04:16 PM
I would tell him to behave at least! I said that to him but it did not seem to work after a while LOL. He says how the Marines always get lost (it happened one time when he was in Iraq), and every Marine is a c*cky motherf*cker. My reply? I said, "They were just taking the scenic route because they knew they could STILL get there before you, and they are cocky for a reason - just look at the history books!"

I still need more verbal ammo. I'll give him credit, the 101st AD is a tough unit to go up against. But hot damn if I am not going to try nonetheless :banana:

Sniper6221
03-03-08, 04:22 PM
Definitely not, my friend, definitely not. It is a whole new level of psychology in boot than you were EVER taught in school. I have a Bachelor's (double major) in U.S. History as well as Information Technology/Informatics (AKA geeky computer nerd major) that I finished in 3 years instead of 4 (21 credits a semester, woo!), and I was required to take my share of psych classes, and NO, they did not help. Just prepare yourself for the best of the worst LOL.

Yeah, I had the same schedule, 3 yrs instead of 4. I had well over 30 classes in Psych, Minored in Sociology. NO offense OR disrespect, but in your Majors, you only touched the absolute TIP of Psych. I do understand what you mean though, about the "new level". I've seen multiple documentaries, read tons of books, spoken to many buddies in the Corps, and it's all the same answer...."They break you down to build you up again. It's not worth fighting it because they will just keep doing it. Might as well 'give' in and become a Marine!!" Same sentiment from you!?

SGT7477
03-03-08, 04:22 PM
Won't work here my best advice to you find a Marine boyfriend and dump the doggie.

RockSteady85
03-03-08, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I had the same schedule, 3 yrs instead of 4. I had well over 30 classes in Psych, Minored in Sociology. NO offense OR disrespect, but in your Majors, you only touched the absolute TIP of Psych. I do understand what you mean though, about the "new level". I've seen multiple documentaries, read tons of books, spoken to many buddies in the Corps, and it's all the same answer...."They break you down to build you up again. It's not worth fighting it because they will just keep doing it. Might as well 'give' in and become a Marine!!" Same sentiment from you!?

YES, the same exact sentiment from yours truly. The DI School was right next to 4th Bn (seriously) and we saw pretty much everything they did. They are masters in acting besides being masters in being Marines. They are trying to rid you of your disgusting civilian self and make you into someone suitable to be a Marine, so just go with it although you may think you are "better" than it. To be rather frank, I had a receiving DI who wasn't even a year younger than I was (SGT, now SSGT. Shaw) telling me what to do. That ****ed me off to no end, but I listened anyway. Why? Because she had been there, done that and I hadn't. Leave the ego or any semblance you had of one at the door. Seriously.

Won't work here my best advice to you find a Marine boyfriend and dump the doggie.

Bt what if I like him?! All of other USMC people I know are either married, women, of have kids. I have no other options. Plus, it's fun o make fun of him LOL.

SGT7477
03-03-08, 04:36 PM
Maybe you should join the army to make him happy, Dismissed, About Face.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-03-08, 04:41 PM
DON't join the army. They treat their people like crap and their women worse. Bad idea.

The only active Airborne unit the army HAS and HAD for the entire cold war was......the 82nd Airborne.

The 101 lost it's 'airborne' status long ago and didn't get it back. Think the 1960's, late Vietnam period.

If he ain't wearing real jump wings, ask him how he feels about that "Airborne" tab on his shoulder!!!!!

THAT will get him fired up for sure. Good luck. I'll be back in the AM to hear how you did LOL.

RockSteady85
03-03-08, 04:42 PM
Pfft, yeah right, I don't think so, my friend. I want those chevrons more than any poolee here, seriously. I have been to PI once and intend to do it again if the waiver for my knee is okayed. I don't give up THAT easily. Plus, he is the one who wants to join the Corps after I think over 4 years in the Army...? I never faltered on my desire to join the Corps, escept now it might be for OCS since all of my DIs thought I wa INSANE for going enlisted when I have a college degree (you will hear this too Sniper6221 if you head to boot with a college degree already in hand, trust me on this one).

RockSteady85
03-03-08, 04:46 PM
DON't join the army. They treat their people like crap and their women worse. Bad idea.

The only active Airborne unit the army HAS and HAD for the entire cold war was......the 82nd Airborne.

The 101 lost it's 'airborne' status long ago and didn't get it back. Think the 1960's, late Vietnam period.

If he ain't wearing real jump wings, ask him how he feels about that "Airborne" tab on his shoulder!!!!!

THAT will get him fired up for sure. Good luck. I'll be back in the AM to hear how you did LOL.
Holy crap I can not wait to fire him up with this, seriously. I have been waiting for JUST this type of ammo to fire back at him. This is like foreplay between the both of us hahah. You are beyond awesome, seriously, you really are and you will certainly get updates about how this little tiff went LOL.

Sniper6221
03-03-08, 04:56 PM
[quote=RockSteady85]YES, the same exact sentiment from yours truly. The DI School was right next to 4th Bn (seriously) and we saw pretty much everything they did. They are masters in acting besides being masters in being Marines. They are trying to rid you of your disgusting civilian self and make you into someone suitable to be a Marine, so just go with it although you may think you are "better" than it. To be rather frank, I had a receiving DI who wasn't even a year younger than I was (SGT, now SSGT. Shaw) telling me what to do. That ****ed me off to no end, but I listened anyway. Why? Because she had been there, done that and I hadn't. Leave the ego or any semblance you had of one at the door. Seriously.

Heard and Acknowledged Ma'am!!

RockSteady85
03-03-08, 05:02 PM
[quote=RockSteady85]YES, the same exact sentiment from yours truly. The DI School was right next to 4th Bn (seriously) and we saw pretty much everything they did. They are masters in acting besides being masters in being Marines. They are trying to rid you of your disgusting civilian self and make you into someone suitable to be a Marine, so just go with it although you may think you are "better" than it. To be rather frank, I had a receiving DI who wasn't even a year younger than I was (SGT, now SSGT. Shaw) telling me what to do. That ****ed me off to no end, but I listened anyway. Why? Because she had been there, done that and I hadn't. Leave the ego or any semblance you had of one at the door. Seriously.

Heard and Acknowledged Ma'am!!

Aye recruit! Learn as much as you can mentally, becanuse psychologically you will NEVER be preapred for the onslaught coming at you! The physical aspect isthe easiest part of boot, seriously. Everyone is NOT kidding when they say boot is 80% mental and 20% physical, am I right or am I right? LOL. I intend to go to OCS and I heard it is helluva lot worse than this, so don't feel SO horrid LOL.

Sniper6221
03-03-08, 05:02 PM
Pfft, yeah right, I don't think so, my friend. I want those chevrons more than any poolee here, seriously. I have been to PI once and intend to do it again if the waiver for my knee is okayed. I don't give up THAT easily. Plus, he is the one who wants to join the Corps after I think over 4 years in the Army...? I never faltered on my desire to join the Corps, escept now it might be for OCS since all of my DIs thought I wa INSANE for going enlisted when I have a college degree (you will hear this too Sniper6221 if you head to boot with a college degree already in hand, trust me on this one).

ALREADY have, MULTIPLE times, lol!! What's the deal with your knee? Booted out of PI cuz of a bad knee? And oh yeah, a Marine buddy said I could go straight to OCS, "skipping" PI. I replied that from what I've heard, NO Marine does not go anywhere until they're been to MCRD. "Every Marine a rifleman, every rifleman a Marine." (Might have that backwards). ANYONE know the situation?? Although I would NOT trade MCRD for OCS, must have the experience of PI. It did WONDERS for my uncle, even though he got scrweed up on heroin after (and during) Beirut when he was an MP, it will do wonders for me, not the drugs part though, seriously.

Sniper6221
03-03-08, 05:06 PM
[quote=Sniper6221]

Aye recruit! Learn as much as you can mentally, becanuse psychologically you will NEVER be preapred for the onslaught coming at you! The physical aspect isthe easiest part of boot, seriously. Everyone is NOT kidding when they say boot is 80% mental and 20% physical, am I right or am I right? LOL. I intend to go to OCS and I heard it is helluva lot worse than this, so don't feel SO horrid LOL.

I got a book called: "The United States Marine Corps Workout, Revised Edition". It shows you how to do the "Daily 16", run properly, PT, etc etc etc. I would also suggest on reading up on LtGen Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, as you will be extensively tested on it as well as the Corps' history. A good book for that is: "Chesty: The Story of Lieutenant General Lewis B. Puller, USMC" by: Colonel Jon T. Hoffman, USMCR. I got mine off Amazon for like 15 bucks with shipping. I would suggest LtGen Krulak's book as well, "First to Fight: An Inside View of the US Marine Corps" for the history part. I also got the Guidebook for Marines, 17th Edition I believe, and Marines Guidebook of Essential Subjects to help out. Photographic memory is a PLUS, so I hope I can take it a LITTLE "easier". I say "easier" b/c I know it most def. won't be "easy".

RockSteady85
03-03-08, 05:13 PM
[quote=RockSteady85]

I got a book called: "The United States Marine Corps Workout, Revised Edition". It shows you how to do the "Daily 16", run properly, PT, etc etc etc. I would also suggest on reading up on LtGen Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, as you will be extensively tested on it as well as the Corps' history. A good book for that is: "Chesty: The Story of Lieutenant General Lewis B. Puller, USMC" by: Colonel Jon T. Hoffman, USMCR. I got mine off Amazon for like 15 bucks with shipping. I would suggest LtGen Krulak's book as well, "First to Fight: An Inside View of the US Marine Corps" for the history part. I also got the Guidebook for Marines, 17th Edition I believe, and Marines Guidebook of Essential Subjects to help out. Photographic memory is a PLUS, so I hope I can take it a LITTLE "easier". I say "easier" b/c I know it most def. won't be "easy".

I really intend to get back on the USMC workout plan soon after my physical therapy from my surgery, and that is why I got the book I told you about. I have heard NOTHING but awesome reviews on it from other Marines, so I had to buy it. Reading it so far, it seems to be worth the money for it. No matter what, I intend to join the military, as an officer or enlisted, so that book should help out like no other. Preparing physically is really all you can do right now besides study knowledge and prepare yourself for the biggest punch in the face of your life, seriously. Anyone who has been there knows what I am talking about, am I wrong? LOL.

Sniper6221
03-03-08, 05:34 PM
[quote=Sniper6221]

I really intend to get back on the USMC workout plan soon after my physical therapy from my surgery, and that is why I got the book I told you about. I have heard NOTHING but awesome reviews on it from other Marines, so I had to buy it. Reading it so far, it seems to be worth the money for it. No matter what, I intend to join the military, as an officer or enlisted, so that book should help out like no other. Preparing physically is really all you can do right now besides study knowledge and prepare yourself for the biggest punch in the face of your life, seriously. Anyone who has been there knows what I am talking about, am I wrong? LOL.

I don't know if I'm sick or something, but I just can't wait for the shouting and the obligatory "GET OFF MY BUS!!!!" anyway, i didn't see a book you rec'd. What was it?? And what happened to your knee for surgery??

Wyoming
03-03-08, 08:30 PM

Sad but true.

LOL.

We think alike, Lep!
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60718

Marine84
03-03-08, 09:51 PM
Anyone got any good comebacks? I want to show him where it's at LOL.

You came to the right place my child......................throw 30 cents (or however much it costs for a phone call) and tell him that when his d!ck gets as big as his mouth to call you whether he's in the Army or not.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-04-08, 05:30 AM
And another county heard from :)

Thanks Al, I hadn't even SEEN that thread! (No shiite).

Rocksteady, by all means let me know how my little 'hints' helped you out!

I can just keep on going with those too LOL.

SGT7477
03-04-08, 05:41 AM
I smell a Christmas tree,lol.

Big Jim
03-04-08, 08:39 AM

Oh, Holly...fraternizing with the Army..?!?! LOL! Hey, if you think it will work...I mean, honestly work, then go for it. But, I think you already know the answer to that yourself...don't you? It's good to date and have some fun but try not to let it interfere with what you're doing in the Corps...that's a bigger picture, girl. But, it's all your choice...just be sure it's the right one, ok? I wouldn't want to have to come down there and rough some Army boys up!! LOL! Good luck, girl! Don't be a stranger!!!

SGT7477
03-04-08, 08:50 AM
The doggie must of won rocksteady could be a no show,lmfao.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-04-08, 09:01 AM
He's got her pinned.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Apologies, but that was just TOO easy.

SGT7477
03-04-08, 09:02 AM
Does he know how,lmfao?

RockSteady85
03-04-08, 09:05 AM
LOL these are awesome, they really are hahah. And actually he DID have me pinned the other day (get your minds out of the gutter! Eh, well, keep them there, since it's not too far from the truth LOL), and he goes, "What, no hardcore Marine jeudo-chop back?" I respond, "Oh no, definitely not, because if I unleashed any MCMAP on you I would break you with my fingernail." Was that a fair response? LOL. Any and all ammo is greatly appreciated and would support the cause, so fire away! :-)

And there is NO way he would interfere with my trying to re-join the Corps, seriously. Men may come and go, but I have myself to look after until I die. I have my own life to live and I never let any guy get in the way of that.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-04-08, 10:09 AM
Good on ya!

Just tell him that if you had to use MCMAP on him while he had you 'pinned' he would be crying like the poor widdle sojer he is. And you didn't want to embarass him or call into question his army manhood.

Despite the fact he wears more jewelry on his uniform than a San Francisco male prostitute.

SGT7477
03-04-08, 10:24 AM
Good on ya!

Just tell him that if you had to use MCMAP on him while he had you 'pinned' he would be crying like the poor widdle sojer he is. And you didn't want to embarass him or call into question his army manhood.

Despite the fact he wears more jewelry on his uniform than a San Francisco male prostitute.
That's why my SDI called them walking Christmas trees,lol.:flag:

Sgt Leprechaun
03-04-08, 10:35 AM
NOW I get it! LOL

SGT7477
03-04-08, 10:47 AM
NOW I get it! LOL
The senior had nothing good to say about any of the other branches but he picked on the army the most like I said every time I see one of them I have to laugh to myself, the SDI also said they must hand out badges for who can **** the most with all that trash they wear on their uniform,lol, just look at them with all their trinkets they look like war heroes,lmfao.:evilgrin: Don't forget about the walking Christmas trees it's a Marine thing, Honor Platoon 1064,1974 MCRD San Diego :flag:

RockSteady85
03-04-08, 11:26 AM
Good on ya!

LMAO that is AWESOME. I want to call him right now just to tell him that :cool:

Yes, they wear a lot of crap on their uniforms. Marines don't wear it because you all don't need it - the title is enough, no? ;) And I do not get why Army desert ACUs are gray. Sand was not gray the last time I checked LOL.