PDA

View Full Version : Humint

semperfi302
03-02-08, 09:00 PM
I am currently in the IRR and thinking about going in to HET (Human Intelligence Exploitation Team) and wondering if there ws any marines out there that could give me any good info on it? I have spoken with a prior service recruiter but they seem to have limited info. Information is mainly about the process to get in and the schools I would be going to. If anyone is currently in or was in, if you could send me a private message with your e-mail I would love to pick your brain a little! Understanding that a lot im sure is classified I will not ask any questions regarding deployment and or missions in the past. I hope someone can help me! lol. Semper Fidelis

testforecho2112
03-02-08, 11:03 PM
Sgt, I am sure there are some Marines here who can help you, but to get their help, you'll need to complete your profile!

There is an FAQ about doing as much, but with out one, you probably wont get much intel.

SF,

Bill

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
03-05-08, 08:12 PM
Hmm..........Human Intelligence?? I wonder, considering the actions of our politicians, the blathering in the broadcast media (not to mention the print media) and the zombie like reactions of the populace as a whole.