PDA

View Full Version : Un*****belivable!!!

outlaw3179
02-29-08, 08:06 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: <br />
<br />
<br />
This is the kind of crap that just infuriates me , I have 3 little boys, my oldest being 4. If something like this ever happened I dont know what the hell I woul do! What the...

sparkie
02-29-08, 08:15 PM
Is there something new here? Sorry, but life is a bich, and that goes on daily. When do you start crying? My crying never helped. I hate much of this world, I wish my opinion and tears mattered. I would much rather shoot the Fukrs. May God Judge. My only hope.

mike christy
02-29-08, 08:33 PM
Death is too good for them, put the little ones in a safe home, get them the f**k away from there and then slowly, very slowly, kill the mother:devious:

Marine84
02-29-08, 09:53 PM
I would much rather shoot the Fukrs.

AMEN! I wish we could be like Dodge City - carry one with you all the time, somebody say/do the wrong thing - aim and shoot his ass!

plainsmen86
03-02-08, 09:56 PM
you just better hope you dont do something wrong lol

kaboom1371
03-02-08, 11:37 PM
you just better hope you dont do something wrong lol

WTF!!!

nptwildcat
03-03-08, 10:24 AM
The little girl took a turn for the better this morning. She is expected to
recover without any brain damage. Children's Hospital here in Cincy is outstanding. The Park Ranger who rescude the little girl was on his 2nd day
on the job.

outlaw3179
03-03-08, 10:25 AM
Thats good to hear wildcat

sdk87to91
03-03-08, 10:40 AM
This morning they reported a 3 year old was found outside in Albuquerque or Santa Fe (I forget which) with inadequate clothing on. "She said her mom did not want her anymore."

How does that make you feel.

nptwildcat
03-03-08, 10:59 AM
Sorry everyone. I read the headline only. I thought this was about the three year old that fell through the ice the other day. Her dad was seatbelting the two YOUNGER kids in and she walked away. They found her a hundred yards away under the ice. She was under water for almost 30 mins.
Sorry for the confusion, I'll make sure to read ALL the way through the next time. I live in the Cincy area and didn't here about the three year old being given alcohol.

nptwildcat
03-03-08, 11:03 AM
Darkness was falling over Winton Lake on Friday, and Park Ranger Jacob Hacker had been searching 11 long minutes for the missing 3-year-old girl.

Then Hacker spotted Abigail Hassinger, still wearing her pink knit cap and red coat, trapped beneath the ice along the lake's edge.

With the help of two Greenhills officers, Hacker sprang into action.

The officers used hand tools to shatter the ice and worked to pull Abigail toward them, possibly using an expandable police baton, said Hamilton County Park Rangers Sgt. Bill Leaman. She was floating just outside officers' reach near the lakeshore, just east of the boathouse.

Abigail, of Forest Park, remained in intensive care at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center on Saturday, park rangers said.

No information on her condition or prognosis was available, and her parents declined reporters' requests for interviews, said Jim Feuer, hospital spokesman.

Richard Hassinger, 27, the girl's father, told rangers that he and his three children had been using the Winton Woods harbor playground. When he decided it was time to go home, Hassinger put two of the children into his vehicle. He quickly realized that the third, Abigail, was gone.

"That's just how quick a 3-year-old can take off from you," Leaman said. He estimated she might have wandered 100 feet to the lake's edge.

Hassinger flagged down another park patron, Sara Dorger of Hartwell. She used her cell phone to call 911 just before 7 p.m. Friday.

At 7:06 p.m., Hacker met the child's father. Hacker immediately "put out an all-county broadcast" to draw officers from nearby departments - the right call under these circumstances, Leaman said.

Hacker spotted Abigail under the ice 11 minutes later.

Reports don't say how long it took Hacker and others to pull the child from the water. She was limp and unresponsive, Leaman said.

Rescuers immediately performed CPR, and also used an automated external defibrillator - a device used to shock a person's heart into a normal rhythm.

It's unclear how long Abigail was submerged. She had been missing about a half-hour.

Drownings and near-drownings of children are rare in Hamilton County parks, said Jim Rahtz, park district deputy director. The district's last child drowning happened in 2001 in Sharon Lake, officials said.

Just about any parent can relate to the Hassingers' plight, said Hamilton County Park Rangers Capt. Rick Spreckelmeier.

"They're in everybody's thoughts and prayers," he said.

outlaw3179
03-03-08, 11:03 AM
Well thats good to hear anyway.

nptwildcat
03-03-08, 11:06 AM
Here's Ootlaws story <br />
This crap happened in my county! <br />
<br />
<br />
&quot;I don't know of anyone who has seen that level of alcohol in a 3-year-old,&quot; said the Kenton County Attorney's chief prosecutor Ken...

Big Jim
03-03-08, 12:13 PM
Nothing about this world shocks me anymore...like my brother Sparkie said...my pain and tears don't matter...it's about punishing the predators who inflict pain and suffering on the innocent!!! I...

cpl liz
03-03-08, 12:49 PM
Unfortunately for the child even if they determine her mother was knowingly at fault for the abuse some moron judge will decide that its really more important that he/she feel good about "reuniting a family" than protecting the child. It happens all the time. Broken, beaten, starved babies returned to the monsters that hurt them. I have a family member currently fighting to keep the mother from getting custody of her grandchild. The court ordered guardian recommends no more than 2 supervised visits monthly with the mother but the judge is forcing them to give the child back to the mother full time within the month. We need to make these judges responsible for what happens to these children ("Peter Boy" case in Hawaii a few years ago is typical).