PDA

View Full Version : You you new to this site?

davblay
02-28-08, 10:27 AM
If you are new to this site you will find an unusual type of people here....called Marines! We do things like follow rules, Show respect, and use all resourses to find an answer before we post a question that's been asked a thousand times before.

So If you are new to this site, after you fill in your profile, go to the Poolee Hall forum and read all the stickys at the tpe of the page. they contain very useful information and the rules for this site. Once you have read those, feel free to browse the other forums and see if you can find some interesting reading.

We Marines are here to help you make the transition into our Corps a little easier, but we will not do your work for you. Some of you will ask questions and we will give answers that you don't like.....tough! The Corp does not coddle to wimpy babies that can't understand the facts!

We have had a lot of attitude coming in the site lately...please check your attitude at the log in page, it will get you no where in here, but trouble! On this site we have many Moderators, but we Marines are all here to help keep you straight! We will not tolorate disrespect from any poolee/wannbee, period!

The two things, on this site, you have to remember is that (#1) Marines are always right, and of course (#2) if we Marines are wrong, see rule one!

NUFF SAID!

Carry on,

Dave

Phantom Blooper
02-28-08, 10:30 AM
(#1) Marines are always right, and of course (#2) if we Marines are wrong, see rule one!

AYE..AYE CPL!:beer:

:evilgrin:

SGT7477
02-28-08, 10:46 AM
Hit them again davblay, Semper FI.

JChebahtah
02-28-08, 12:39 PM
I would say to make this a stickey but there's already a bunch of them and people still don't read them! Very nice Cpl., I love the two rules. :D

JAG1990tn
02-28-08, 01:20 PM
Understood Sir.
By the way, nice rules.
Love it Sir.

outlaw3179
02-28-08, 01:32 PM
Understood Sir.
By the way, nice rules.
Love it Sir.

slrrrp slrrrrp

JAG1990tn
02-28-08, 02:00 PM
slrrrp slrrrrp

Just what is that supposed to mean?

outlaw3179
02-28-08, 02:40 PM
Ill break it down for you retard style ...It means your sucking that Marines' ****.

Please dont get offended. If in case you would , I would not be able to sleep tonight.

Phantom Blooper
02-28-08, 02:52 PM
slrrrp slrrrrp

Should have been capitalized & punctuated.

Slrrrp,Slrrrp!!

outlaw3179
02-28-08, 02:54 PM
Roger that SSGT. I will now begin to thrash myself..I will stop ...when you are tired. Ready?... Begin.....1,2,3,1.......

Marine84
02-28-08, 07:28 PM
LOL! And some of you wannabes need not think that, just because I am about the only female in the house on a regular basis, you can smart off at the "girl" - be forewarned................hell hath no fury as a woman scorned. Besides, if you smart off at me, these guys in here will jump you like a pack of dogs. Ever been in the middle of a dog fight?

Marine84
02-28-08, 07:29 PM
Just what is that supposed to mean?
LOL! Young & dumb.

Phantom Blooper
02-28-08, 07:32 PM
Woof..Woofffffffff..Sniff...Snifffffff!:evilgrin:

Marine84
02-28-08, 07:36 PM
Lol!

sparkie
02-28-08, 07:37 PM
Buncha harsh SOBs, Yep thats my family.

davblay
03-15-08, 04:19 PM
Bump

DGardner
03-15-08, 06:00 PM
maybe this or another one of the stickies that deal with this could be sent out in the welcome message that everyone gets when the register on the forum.

Jdncowboy
03-15-08, 07:02 PM
Ill break it down for you retard style ...It means your sucking that Marines' ****.

Please dont get offended. If in case you would , I would not be able to sleep tonight.

We called that breaking it down "barney" style at boot camp.

davblay
10-02-08, 05:05 AM
If you are new to this site you will find an unusual type of people here....called Marines! We do things like follow rules, Show respect, and use all resourses to find an answer before we post a question that's been asked a thousand times before.

So If you are new to this site, after you fill in your profile, go to the Poolee Hall forum and read all the stickys at the tpe of the page. they contain very useful information and the rules for this site. Once you have read those, feel free to browse the other forums and see if you can find some interesting reading.

We Marines are here to help you make the transition into our Corps a little easier, but we will not do your work for you. Some of you will ask questions and we will give answers that you don't like.....tough! The Corp does not coddle to wimpy babies that can't understand the facts!

We have had a lot of attitude coming in the site lately...please check your attitude at the log in page, it will get you no where in here, but trouble! On this site we have many Moderators, but we Marines are all here to help keep you straight! We will not tolorate disrespect from any poolee/wannbee, period!

The two things, on this site, you have to remember is that (#1) Marines are always right, and of course (#2) if we Marines are wrong, see rule one!

NUFF SAID!

Carry on,

Dave

Just thought this needed BUMPED for the new ones to read!

Dave

MarinesFTW
10-02-08, 11:00 AM
Lol my wrestling coach has those same rules but it says coach instead of Marines and Jag... you made me fall out of my chair when i read ur post lol keep it up dav... cant wait to go to boot so i can get moto mail :)

sscjoe
10-02-08, 11:45 AM
Marine FTW- In any future responses you will address any Marine by rank. You best apoligize to Cpl "dav" before he gets ****ed.

MarinesFTW
10-02-08, 12:59 PM
sscjoe i dont have to refer to any Marine by rank, im not a poolee im a wannabe sorry but i have already been talked to about this.

0231Marine
10-02-08, 01:43 PM
sscjoe i dont have to refer to any Marine by rank, im not a poolee im a wannabe sorry but i have already been talked to about this.

So, you're on a Marine website, as a civilian, and don't want to give those Marines the respect that they've earned?

Don't talk again until you decide to show some respect!

AL49BGN
10-02-08, 01:52 PM
So, you're on a Marine website, as a civilian, and don't want to give those Marines the respect that they've earned?

Well said!!!

sscjoe
10-02-08, 02:28 PM

You just stepped in it junior, but being as you are a wannabee and a never be all I can say is kiss my 6 :!::!::!:

Alex1990
10-02-08, 05:11 PM
Aye, Aye Sir!

MarinesFTW
10-02-08, 06:51 PM

Sorry, but im a bit confussed i got yelled at for not calling them by there rank then i got told i dont have to and not to be sorry, and now i get yelled at it again? im sorry there is no rules saying i have to call you guys by rank and im not disrespecting anyone im just going by what i have been yelled at/talked to about before.

sparkie
10-02-08, 07:37 PM
Overthefukcome,,,,,,,,,

LuDog
10-06-08, 01:12 PM
Aye Cpl.

(bump)

Echo_Four_Bravo
10-06-08, 04:54 PM
MarinesFTW- maybe you missed the two rules- The Marines are always right. If there is any question- see rule one. You were told to address the Marine in question by rank by a Marine. As per the rule, the Marine is correct- so quit running your suck and do as you're told.

yellowwing
10-06-08, 05:19 PM
This isn't MyFaceBook. No text message jargon is allowed. Use proper capitalization.