PDA

View Full Version : Poolies in NYC

Reyes85
02-27-08, 03:25 PM
Hi, i'm going this weekend 3/1 to sign into the DEP, i've been thinking about this for some time now and i know it's what i want for sure, so i wanted to know if there was anyone in the nyc area looking to train with someone, if anyone's interested just let me know or if anyone has some advice it would be greatly welcomed. Thanks

Phantom Blooper
02-27-08, 04:07 PM
I am glad you have come to that major decision in your life and you are no longer at a crossroad. Now I want you to FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE and read the Poolee rules! That's my advice!:evilgrin:

FeMzZ
02-27-08, 05:58 PM
Hi, i'm going this weekend 3/1 to sign into the DEP, i've been thinking about this for some time now and i know it's what i want for sure, so i wanted to know if there was anyone in the nyc area looking to train with someone, if anyone's interested just let me know or if anyone has some advice it would be greatly welcomed. Thanks
whatsup

im a poolee from Staten Island. Are they making you go to Fort Hamilton for MEPS in brooklyn or somewhere else? i wouldnt worry so much about training though. Im pretty sure you will most likely end up coming to Staten Island for poolee meetings and we run and PT at the Coast Guard base. You will easily find someone who lives by you who works out and PT's

Sam331
02-28-08, 12:35 PM
Roman over here, from NYC . Im down in the Bronx . Where is your recruiting station at and whos your recruiter? Im talking to Gunnery Sergeant Galan down on Chambers St. (hes also located at the booth on Time Square) fairly new to this recruiting center so dont have the name of the station .

PFTstud
03-01-08, 05:48 PM
Roman over here, from NYC . Im down in the Bronx . Where is your recruiting station at and whos your recruiter? Im talking to Gunnery Sergeant Galan down on Chambers St. (hes also located at the booth on Time Square) fairly new to this recruiting center so dont have the name of the station .

Oh yes, Gunny Galan. :D