PDA

View Full Version : Tier II

Nolan Kyle
02-25-08, 11:14 PM
Alright so...tomorrow I was gonna call a recruiter to check stuff out when I find this site telling me Marines only recruit less than 5% of Tier II.
This worries me more than a little since I practically screwed myself out of a high school diploma.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what to do before I get my G.E.D and take this ASVAB test and maybe tips on what the ASVAB will be like if I do decide to try, which I will, I promise you that.

PooleeThomas08
02-26-08, 12:08 AM
Dont get a GED. Go back to school...or at least adult high schools. Getting in the Marine Corps on a GED is very rare.

WKranz
02-26-08, 12:54 AM
Speak to a recruiter before anything. They will let you knwo if they can take you with a GED...

Phantom Blooper
02-26-08, 05:40 AM
How did you become a poolee if you are not aware of the GED and Tier II and a HS Diploma? A recruiter would have told you what was needed before he gave you poolee status. You would have been told what waivers are needed and what is available to you! Explain this to me I be out of touch...but,from what I have read a recruiter would have gave you advice already.Your MySpace says you have SOME COLLEGE ...explain this without a diploma or a GED!:evilgrin:

Bullpup
02-26-08, 06:24 PM
Oh snap, the Phantoms calling you out Nolan. Don't look him directly in the eye. It just makes him angry.

SGT7477
02-26-08, 07:01 PM
How did you become a poolee if you are not aware of the GED and Tier II and a HS Diploma? A recruiter would have told you what was needed before he gave you poolee status. You would have been told what waivers are needed and what is available to you! Explain this to me I be out of touch...but,from what I have read a recruiter would have gave you advice already.Your MySpace says you have SOME COLLEGE ...explain this without a diploma or a GED!:evilgrin:
The job is big it never ends does it? lmfao,:flag: