PDA

View Full Version : Marine Corps bumper stickers on the roads!

SgtThrasher
02-25-08, 09:29 AM
Next time you're driving,be it ,on the interstate or city road,notice the Marine Corps bumper stickers,emblems you
see and think how many times you see a Army ,Navy or
Air Force bumper sticker ,almost never.We may be smaller
but we have bigger pride!

SGT7477
02-25-08, 10:02 AM
That is very true it's hard to beat the BEST,Semper FI.

medinaa1
02-25-08, 10:26 AM
Our pride is displayed everywhere. Not only on my personal vehicle, I have it on my police vehicle. I have started a trend for the city of Denver among lawenforcement officers.

Camper51
02-25-08, 11:35 AM
Our pride is displayed everywhere. Not only on my personal vehicle, I have it on my police vehicle. I have started a trend for the city of Denver among lawenforcement officers.

Maybe when you see my truck or jeep and their plates/stickers, you might just give me a break, ha ha ha ha.

I live in Centennial and maybe one day we will have a beer together.

Semper Fi, Marine....

marine_emblems
02-25-08, 01:39 PM
Your telling me. I actually own a small business that manufactures and sells emblems for the Armed Forces. Most of my product line (continually growing) is Marine related emblems because the other branches simply don't sell like the Marine stuff does. I live in Dallas now and driving to and from work every day, i see a handful or more Marine related decals or bumper stickers. Rarely do I see any army, navy, or air forces stuff.

check out the emblems if your interested.
www.armedforcesemblems.com

bucksgted
02-25-08, 02:08 PM
It's on my truck and my bike as well. Been off active duty since FEB 19, 1960, and I'm still damn proud of my heritage. The pride in what we have done and are still doing NEVER goes away!!

ttracker65
02-25-08, 02:24 PM
My best USMC sticker is the USMC Terrorist hunting permit, I am always having people taking Pics of it