PDA

View Full Version : Complete photos of the Anti-Marine Berkeley protest

Sgt Leprechaun
02-24-08, 10:24 AM
If you want to see something done up really well, go to 'zombietime' for a complete no holds barred look (and NONE of it will be shown on the so called 'mainstream' media) at the anti-American (not just anti-Marine) protest.

http://www.zombietime.com/berkeley_marines_2-12-2008/

Be forewarned, make sure you have a strong stomach as these scum will make you want to hurl. Quite honestly, this is the one place in this country I'd like to see burned, and the earth salted so nothing ever grows there again.

DWG
02-24-08, 10:52 AM
Well now we know where all the "over time in grade" hippies have been hiding. They are the homeless of Berkley. Too bad none of them ever got a real job and/or productive career! Politics and academia qualify as neither!:p

Robert Browell
02-24-08, 11:27 AM
:devious: Words cannot discribe the disgust,and loatheing I have for these creatures!If I tried,my vocabulary would probably get me banned from the internet for life!!! Does this traitorous,vermin even have the right to breathe the same air as us?I don't think so!:no:

Sgt Leprechaun
02-24-08, 12:25 PM
Not only that, but they are allowed to continue to breed as well.

"Nits make lice" indeed!

gutinstinct
02-24-08, 12:55 PM
I am really starting to hate these F*****G people.

FistFu68
02-24-08, 02:12 PM
:idea: IF ANYTHING GOOD CAME OUTTA THIS TOO ME WAS,NOW I KNOW WHAT TOO HAVE INSCRIBED ON THE BARREL OF MY 12 GAUGE,"DEATH PIMP DADDY"@ PROUD OF IT:mad: ONLY IN AMERICA(LMFAO):D

SGT7477
02-24-08, 02:28 PM
Let's rock-n-roll and get rid of this trash. Semper FI.

LeonardLawrence
02-24-08, 03:27 PM
My take on this is a bit different. I say let them be and express their opinions. I need some bad examples for my kids.

Any luck on the Berkeley for Gitmo deal??

LeonardLawrence
02-24-08, 03:36 PM
Sgt Leprechaun,
Great pictures.

I am seeing a new slogan for Code Pink.

The uninformed, doing the unnecessary for the unreasonable.

:sick: It was amazing to see the youth looking for any excuse to support a cause. Make out...not war. Tell that to my kids!, I dare ya!

ttracker65
02-25-08, 02:16 PM
It is sad to see. We have kids scrambleing to put care packages and cell phones for our troops together. School supplies for Afganastan not to mention Adopt a soldier programs all in Wisconsin. What are you all breeding down there in berkeley, I thought they sterelized the severly mentaly ill so that they could not propagate.

Big Jim
02-25-08, 02:27 PM
Man, this is past on from generation to generation in berkley!! It really needs to end...permanently!! I can at least take comfort in the people who have sense in this whole she-bang that there is someone to stand up against those inbred fvcks!! They really ought to be ousted from the United States and have their citizenship revoked and sent to frikkin Iraq and Iran to live under those countries' governments where they send money to the frikkin enemy!! These people don't deserve the priviledge and honor of calling themselves Americans. Good pics and real informative, Lep!! There's over 1000 words in each one!!

DocGreek
02-25-08, 02:48 PM
:flag: OK...Let the "protesters", say whatever they want, WHO CARES?? BUT...The FOOLS, running the town of Berkley, don't have ANY idea why they have the PRIVELIDGE, to seek political office, vote as they please, or support ANY stupid idea, publicly.
If it weren't for the ancient Greeks, ALL of the Marines, and Corpsmen, who have served OUR country, and OUR FLAG, in peace time, or war, there would BE NO Berkely....it would have, either a German, Japanese, or Arabic NAME!!! What a bunch of STUPID, and IGNORANT F...S!!! So much for OUR educational system!! ALWAYS FAITHFUL....DocGreek

cpl liz
02-25-08, 03:33 PM
Make out, Not war. I hope they had the decency to pass out condoms with that statement. I'm always amazed by the people who think their "free thinking" instead of recognizing their just mindless parrots.

gutinstinct
02-25-08, 03:56 PM
Like I stated before " I am really starting to hate these F*****G people."

jetdawgg
02-26-08, 10:16 AM
http://www.zombietime.com/berkeley_marines_2-12-2008/part_2/IMG_1534.JPG

DocGreek
02-26-08, 11:00 AM
Absof.....glutely!!....DocGreek....Semper Fi!!

Camper51
02-26-08, 12:07 PM
Lets hurry and complete that last checkmark...

sgtmama
02-26-08, 03:02 PM
These pictures are unbelievable. No wonder I can't stand being a part of the civilian world - they have no idea what the Marines have done for them.

ttracker65
02-26-08, 03:14 PM
Well it looks like it is time for another Black Op for Mad Dog Dirkers Trac-Rats where's Top Gulip it's time to mount up and move out.