PDA

View Full Version : "29" Days and Counting

JAMarine
04-16-03, 04:53 PM
I want to make sure we keep a Post out front that will advertise our Leatherneck.com Washtington, D.C. Trip, May 15th - 18th.

Theres is a lot of work going on behind the scenes by Marines such as "Freebird", "thedrifter", "CAS" and "shaffer" (to name a few) to make this event a SUCCESS. :D

:yes: Please (if you haven't done so already) contact the above named Marines and get your names on the list so there will be adequate accomodations for all. :yes:

I look forward to meeting you there.

mrbsox
04-16-03, 07:27 PM
Making my Hotel Reservation in the next day or so :D. Things are going funny, and it looks like the C.O. won't make it out ...DARN :D

I'll reserve a room with 2 beds, if somebody wants to split a room fee. Also, I'll be renting a car, so for a few more bucks, I can make it a minivan (can CAS drive???) lol.

Looking forward to it. Shaffer promised a all expense paid run to the 'nudy bar', CAS is buying all the drinks, gonna make a 'Technical' out of BarnDog's new truck.... this will be great. !!!

See ya'll there. May be on a budget, and sleeping under a bridge.... but I'll be there.

Terry

marinemom
04-23-03, 10:03 AM
Ah, Shaffer, that's what makes you exceptional - another Buffalo type, lol. Race ya to the Anchor.

I am gonna need a bit of assistance in getting around to what Cas has planned - did a dumb thing on March 23rd - broke my hip while leaving some flowers for a boot buddy of my son who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq. The step disappeared on me - and I am afraid the Staff Sergeant who tried to be of assistance will never be the same, lol.

So, here I am - hobbling along with my cane - and any "free" arms will be welcome at street crossings and bar stools. Get the mesage, Rich????????

marinemom
04-23-03, 11:10 AM
Thank you dear. But I am on the cane now. Easier to hit those who ignore a sweet little old lady's request for a double Jack,lol.