PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Gets His A** Kicked By Deer (vid)

jetdawgg
02-23-08, 11:04 AM
http://www.break.com/index/hunter_gets_his_ass_kicked_by_deer.html

DWG
02-23-08, 11:09 AM
That boy needs to consider a bayonet mount on his bow! :scared:

yellowwing
02-23-08, 11:23 AM
Dang, he drops his bow! Lucky the deer seems satisfied to stomp him instead of going for the gore with antlers. Love the french voice over, perfect! ;)

jetdawgg
02-23-08, 11:32 AM
That deer could be the next Heavy Weight Champ. That is some combination he put together to get the knock down:D

Big Jim
02-23-08, 11:44 AM
Don't mean to steal anyone's thunder at all but this was comparable to the incident we had about year ago here in mid-rural Ohio. In a smal town of Cardington a yearling buck smashed into a large picture window of a house that belonged to an elderly couple!! The deer jumped inside the house and started going throughout the house and the lady called 911 while the man started fighting with the deer!! He was gored up and kicked pretty bad, he needed stitches but he managed to push the deer out the same window it came into house! The police had to shoot the deer if I'm not mistaken! I think he was 75 or 79 years old too! Tough old codger...musta been a Marine!!! They had it on the news for a long time here in Ohio! It wasn't rutting season or anything...who knows why it happened...good story though.

hydraulic
02-23-08, 08:21 PM
I think you'll find that this hunter ??? strayed into a military exercise area and was attacked by one member of a four man SF patrol disguised as a deer.

It was probably a member of 1 Regimente e Parachutiste of the French Foreign Legion as a translator was needed later.

Wyoming
02-23-08, 08:30 PM
hydraulic - Welcome My Brother!!!!

SlingerDun
02-23-08, 08:59 PM
Gunsel woulda be better off dropping to his all fours and givin up the keester hehehehehehehttp://www.leatherneck.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif Those sharp little hooves feel like gettin jabbed with a hot poker

sparkie
02-23-08, 09:16 PM
Maybe with a few more deer, the french could have stopped the germans, and not dropped their bows.

SGT7477
02-25-08, 08:52 AM
That is why you carry a 45 auto pistol,lol.