PDA

View Full Version : I would like my apology now....

thedrifter
02-22-08, 08:59 AM
I would like my apology now....
Posted By Deebow

Yes Senators Kerry, Biden and Hagel, I truly would like one from each of you.

WASHINGTON (AP) - Helicopters carrying three senior U.S. senators made emergency landings Thursday in the mountains of Afghanistan because of a snowstorm.

Sens. John Kerry, Joseph Biden and Chuck Hagel were aboard the aircraft. No one was injured, according a statement from Kerry's office. The senators and their delegation returned to Bagram Air Base in a motor convoy, and have left for Turkey.

"After several hours, the senators were evacuated by American troops and returned overland to Bagram Air Base, and left for their next scheduled stop in Ankara, Turkey," the Kerry statement said. "Sen. Kerry thanks the American troops, who were terrific as always and who continue to do an incredible job in Afghanistan."

Well thank you Senator "voted for it before I voted against it" for your noticing the hard work we do, you wouldn't know it from your statements to others...

You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.
John Kerry
Botched joke about President Bush which he was forced to apologize for, October 2006

"You've got to begin to transfer authority to the Iraqis. And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the--of--the historical customs, religious customs."

John Kerry on Face the Nation

And not to leave out your traveling companions...

“National elections and elite political deals won't lead to stability ... as long as average Iraqis can't turn on the lights, can't drink the water, can't step out of their homes without stepping into raw sewage and can't let their daughters leave the house for fear of being kidnapped."

Joe Biden

"One thing we cannot continue to do, the American people won't allow it, the Congress won't, is to continue to put our men and women in the middle of a civil war. Our policies should be worthy of the sacrifices our men and women make. It is not today. It is not a workable policy. So that means we're going to have to shift."

Chuck Hagel

You can start your apologies with the soldiers that were doing the thankless job of pulling security in the snowstorm on top of that mountain, ensuring your safety.

Oh, and you're welcome...

Ellie

jinelson
02-22-08, 09:19 AM
What goes around comes around doesent it.

Jim

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/froglaffing.gif