PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Former Marines!!!!!

javajohns
02-21-08, 11:37 PM
Gentlemen<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
I don't know if you heard the story of Lt. Col. Maxwell who got hit with a Mortar round in October two years ago. He started Maxwell Barracks to help our fellow Brothers and Sisters who have been wounded to transition back to the States. It is a wonderful thing he is doing and as one of his ORIGINAL Marines when he was a 2nd Lt. and Always faithful to my leader I would like to help him!!!!!!! I own and operate Java John's International Coffee in McPherson <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Kansas</ST1:place></st1:State>. I am an avid Biker and have had one of my Harley's rebuilt by a company called M & M Choppers in Galva <st1:State w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Kansas</ST1:place></st1:State>. I would like to get Matt at M&M to build a Custom Chopper for Lt. Col. Maxwell and his Marines. I am asking you for your help to help me raise money for this. Lt. Col. Maxwell will keep the bike in his Barracks for a certain amount of time to display and then sell it to raise funds to keep the Barracks alive. <O:p></O:p>
Matt at M&M Choppers is an exceptional Bike Builder. They don't have a TV show where they merely assemble parts from several different sources. They actually build an exceptional bike from the ground up. They have been in Biker Magazine about 3 or 4 times and are very reputable.. I personally am a fairly successful Coffee Shop Owner. I do not have money falling out of my pockets so I cannot finance this thing myself. That is where I need your help. What do you guys think? Do you think this is a good idea or what? I am not using this for a marketing tool for either my business or M&M Choppers. Lt. Col. Maxwell is my leader and my friend I will be true to him until the day I die. That is how much I respect that Marine.....<O:p></O:p>
Please view the following web sites for validity. Please email me at javajohns@yahoo.com (javajohns@yahoo.com) or john_ferguson33@hotmail.com (john_ferguson33@hotmail.com). You can go to Lt. Col.'s website at www.sempermax.com (http://www.sempermax.com/) Please read his story. You can view Matt's website at www.mmchoppers.com (http://www.mmchoppers.com/). <O:p></O:p>
Thank you so much for your help. You will be given a receipt for you contribution and at any time you will be able to get updates on the build. You will also be invited to the Ceremony when we turn the bike over to Lt. Col. Maxwell...<O:p></O:p>
Thank you<O:p></O:p>
John Ferguson<O:p></O:p>
McPherson <st1:State w:st="on"><ST1:place w:st="on">Kansas</ST1:place></st1:State>.<O:p></O:p>
<O:p> </O:p>