boston
02-21-08, 02:05 PM
looking for corpsman 3rd eng bn david nemeth found a few of the old team
david wylie banning cammron granny like to see you have
your photos of the floot just before the **** hit the fan at carroll

boston

sherman johnson
06-14-10, 10:54 AM
Ray. how you been doin? its been since 12/68 since i saw you last. its also good to know that you survived Chu Lai. just wanted to let you know that there are still a few of us old guys around that are able to remember 1968. also i still have your picture from when you first got to Chu Lai, my wife says that you look so young. God Bless and Semper Fi.:flag:

sherman johnson
06-14-10, 11:10 AM
Ray,how are you doin? its been since 12/68 since i saw you last. its good to know that you made it out of Chu Lai ok. i just wanted to let you know that there are still some of us old guys around with the capacity to remember 1968 and respond to an e-mail. i hope this note finds you happy and in good health, also, i still have your picture from when you first got to Chu Lai, my wife says you look so young. God Bless and Semper Fi.

RAY ORRAND
06-14-10, 11:54 AM
Ray. how you been doin? its been since 12/68 since i saw you last. its also good to know that you survived Chu Lai. just wanted to let you know that there are still a few of us old guys around that are able to remember 1968. also i still have your picture from when you first got to Chu Lai, my wife says that you look so young. God Bless and Semper Fi.:flag: We were young! Good to hear from you. When did you rotate out?