PDA

View Full Version : Gold Star Mother Speaks Against Berkley....

Phantom Blooper
02-19-08, 09:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6VeLpMloUs:beer:

:evilgrin:

catherineusmc
02-19-08, 11:57 PM
Good for her! Nice speech. :)

HOLM
02-20-08, 09:13 AM
The entire City Council meeting can be seen here...

http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us/ContentDisplay.aspx?id=9868

It is the "regular" meeting on the 12th. of February. and the meeting on the 29th of January that they talk about this stuff...

The Mayor, during the meeting on the 12th is trying to tell everyone how Berkeley supports the troops these are his words.

After saying anyone is welcome to have a "free speech zone" in front of the Station...

We support the troops, We aren't just talking about this stuff. Look at our streets. We probably have more homeless Vietnam Vets than any other place in the America, percentage wise to the population. Because we care about these people.

We are humane, We have our own mental Health Dept.

We reach out

SGT7477
02-20-08, 09:21 AM
Very Good speech hit them again.

JinxJr
02-20-08, 09:33 AM
Yeah, right... If that were true there wouldn't be such a high number of Homeless Vets.

The City Commisioners in Beserkly IS the Mental Health Department!

They care so much that they're the worst place for Veterans to live.

MotivatorOfTheGuard
02-20-08, 10:51 AM
I think that Berkley at least knows that it's name is tainted for years to come.

pounder412002
02-20-08, 11:49 AM
berkley and jane fonda now have something in common now dont they ??!!. they are both worthless ass people in my mind.

jetdawgg
02-20-08, 12:49 PM
Great job by the Gold Star Mom. :usmc:

HOLM
02-20-08, 02:40 PM
Ya'll got watch the whole council meeting when you get time...

The " Disabled Classical Musician" that speaks shortly after a Nam vet and a Veteran Grad Student made me fall out of my chair laughing..

It is to bad those kooks didn't get the coverage in the media they deserve... No counter protest would have been needed.. They could take care of showing their true character all by themselves...

minute mark 04:05:28 if I remember correctly...