PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion not to follow

KevinR90
02-17-08, 07:24 PM
My recruiter offered $50 to his poolees for doing a certain thing. I know it was a joke but i'm actually tempted. When on the bus and you arrive at your location- PI or SD- when the guy gets on the bus and yells at you to get off his bus- you stand up and ask "why are you so angry?"

I know it's nuts but I just like to think about what might happen if you did do this, and how funny it would be. Anyone think they have the balls to do this?

Zulu 36
02-17-08, 07:37 PM
My recruiter offered $50 to his poolees for doing a certain thing. I know it was a joke but i'm actually tempted. When on the bus and you arrive at your location- PI or SD- when the guy gets on the bus and yells at you to get off his bus- you stand up and ask "why are you so angry?"

I know it's nuts but I just like to think about what might happen if you did do this, and how funny it would be. Anyone think they have the balls to do this?

Want to get a bad rep right off the bat, eh? Going to set the new Most Bends and Thrusts ever done at receiving barracks record? You will find the RB DI really wasn't very angry until you opened your suck. He will then define angry for the rest of your life.

I can almost guarantee that no one will laugh out loud at your stupidity and join you in your misery.

Those receiving barracks DIs most certainly talk to your training DIs. Your life will be most unpleasant, even in relative terms.

Marine84
02-17-08, 07:50 PM
Ain't nobody got enough money in their pocket for me to have done something so stupid!

Phantom Blooper
02-17-08, 07:57 PM
Hey boys and girls,can you spell DUMBAZZ?

D U M B A Z Z!

:evilgrin:

davblay
02-17-08, 11:22 PM
GO FOR IT! then come back, and be honest, and tell us how funny it was! You got the balls? :marine:

Twehman
02-17-08, 11:31 PM
GO FOR IT! then come back, and be honest, and tell us how funny it was! You got the balls? :marine:

I don't. But I will gladly watch and silently laugh at whoever is dumb enough to do that.

gnarkill04
02-17-08, 11:45 PM
Just walk around your RSS to all the poolee's and just be like "...you're not down. "

Hopefully you'll get one of those kinds of dudes who will take any dare and do it. Hahaha.

davblay
02-17-08, 11:48 PM
Tom for some reason every DI that gets on that bus is pizzed right off the bat! He ain't got a sense of humor and he hates civillian sh!t worse than he hates crap on his boots! They are mean and...

TSchultz
02-17-08, 11:58 PM
One of the poolees shipping out last month kept on talking about how when the DI tells him to do Mountain climbers, he will say "Sir, the recruit will not do mountain climbers for this recruit is already at the top of the mountain"

I wonder how that would have gone over. But he hasn't done it yet apparantly because I haven't seen any angry parents at the recuriting office whining about how the DI's have murdered their kid.

BlindZeal08
02-18-08, 12:19 AM
$50? Thats weak ****.

I'll give my first 2 weeks worth of pay to the first poolee to go there in camo pants, a usmc shirt, a shaved head, and high heels. They have to be red sparkling high heels, and when you get your ass tore out you have to click them together and say I wanna go home, I wanna go home.

I am not bull****ting. That's $650 poolees. I think its worth it.

Twehman
02-18-08, 12:19 AM
:bunny: <br />
<br />
Ya, I will shoot you one once I get home, should be back Thursday afternoon.

davblay
02-18-08, 10:44 AM
:bunny:

Ya, I will shoot you one once I get home, should be back Thursday afternoon.

Tom, Drill Instructors are like diapers..........thay are always on your azz and usually full of chit!

But seriously, you will never meet a more squared away Marine NCO/SNCO in your career! Those young Fire ****ers are hand selected and go thru a vigorous training program that makes Boot Camp look like Day Camp!

There are things you never forget in life, for me I remember the JFK assasination and Ruby killing Oswald, I remember the RFK assasination, I remember the walk on the Moon, I remember the day I left for Boot Camp (Mothers day 1969), of course I remember all three (actualy 4, we lost one in the third week) Drill Instructors. The list goes on, the Twin towers, the Marine Barracks in Beirut, Viet Nam, The Kent State shootings, etc.

But you never forget those NCOs that put you thru 12 weeks of HELL ON EARTH! But the strange thing is that when, and if, you ever run into them in the Fleet, you will buy them a drink, shake thier hand and thank them!

Poolees, there are many rewards to being a Marine and only one draw back (if you want to call it that), you will forever be Boot to someone else and you will always have to listen to old farts like me tell you how it used to be! Don't get impatient with us, after all, one day YOU will be us!

My wish to all you poolees is good luck, stand on those yellow foot prints proudly, and remember that hundreds of thousands of us went before you! If we can do it...you can! FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!

That's my 2 cents,

Dave

SGT7477
02-18-08, 11:48 AM

Anyone who does that will pay dearly.:evilgrin: :flag: :evilgrin:

gnarkill04
02-18-08, 01:48 PM
$50? Thats weak ****.

I'll give my first 2 weeks worth of pay to the first poolee to go there in camo pants, a usmc shirt, a shaved head, and high heels. They have to be red sparkling high heels, and when you get your ass tore out you have to click them together and say I wanna go home, I wanna go home.

I'll double that with my first 2 weeks of pay too. Who's up for it?

ZaCo
02-18-08, 02:42 PM
Why? Why would you do that? In the end, the rest of the platoon will pay for that stupid $hit. Then its no longer funny and the wiseguy will straighten up or will be catching the bus back home. Don't encourage that crap, the Marines are a serious lifestyle. Join the Army for that silly stuff. That's my opinion.

gnarkill04
02-18-08, 02:52 PM
Number one, its not me whos doing it.

And number two, it's a joke. Calm down.

ZaCo
02-18-08, 02:59 PM
Yeah i know and I know. I leave for the hotel in an hour, so i guess I'm a bit nervous, sorry.

gnarkill04
02-18-08, 03:01 PM
Dang, really? That's tight as hell. Lucky you. Haha. Good luck bro.

darkgreen0311
02-18-08, 03:17 PM
I guarantee if anyone was crazy to pull a stunt like that, no one is going to laugh at it because you will all be too scared to laugh, fart, scratch or do anthing else, BELIEVE US!!!

:marine: :flag:
SEMPER FI 4 LIFE

DEAVILA
02-18-08, 09:14 PM
$50? Thats weak ****.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAA.. .
OMG!..IM WRITING IN CAPS..BECAUSE THAT WAS JUST TOO FUNNY..

I was picturing it in my head..and I bursted Out Laughing..WOW!..that
would be the Funniest Sh*t EVER!..lmao...:)

Jbthomp
02-18-08, 10:35 PM
I'll send you the video.
We'll figure out how you can pay me later.
:D

PatriotGirl422
02-19-08, 09:14 AM
If everyone on the site just chipped in $1 for someone to do this, we could end up with a few thousand dollars to give to whichever poor soul decides to take on the endeavor.

PatriotGirl422
02-19-08, 09:29 AM
Oh and I almost forgot, you can all send your dollars to me in the meantime (for safekeeping).

SGT7477
02-19-08, 10:06 AM
The funny thing whoever would be so stupid to do that would eventually get his blanket party which might include the DI's.

outlaw3179
02-19-08, 10:07 AM
Unbelivable ....