PDA

View Full Version : Leaving soon!

Salezel
02-17-08, 12:40 PM
Im leaving in 2 days for MCRDS and I just wanted to thank every one for all the help they have given me in preparing for Bootcamp.

BlindZeal08
02-17-08, 01:02 PM
Remember that you need to wear full camo and a USMC shirt when you go. They like you to be motivated....

Good luck :marine:

gnarkill04
02-17-08, 01:27 PM
lmao, blind. Good luck bro. Make sure you come back with a lot of stories.

:evilgrin:

darkgreen0311
02-17-08, 01:31 PM
Also already have your hair cut just kidding, but good luck and keep your head up and stay motivated at all times, just remember it's all a game and remember you're not going through anything that we haven't already been through so if we can do it, you can do it too, go get the E.G.A.

:marine: :flag:

PatriotGirl422
02-17-08, 02:51 PM
Good luck! I'll drink a beer for you...right now! Stay positve and get the job done!

Waste Land
02-17-08, 03:40 PM
Good luck! Stay positive man!

I leave next sunday for MEPS and then a nice long bus ride to South Carolina.

darkgreen0311
02-17-08, 04:04 PM
I'll give you something to visualize about D.I'S, this is what got me through Boot Camp, if you ever played high school sports such as basketball or football.You have to look at D.I'S as if they're coaches, and you're being yelled at for messing up a play and the whole team is running extra laps or doing extra pushups to get ready for next weeks game. The D.I'S are getting you ready to be a Marine and Combat as long as you keep this way of thinking you'll be fine.

Good Luck And Make Us Proud

davblay
02-17-08, 04:11 PM
Im leaving in 2 days for MCRDS and I just wanted to thank every one for all the help they have given me in preparing for Bootcamp.

It seems like all recruits report to base on a BUS! That bus is usually full of fire breathers that seem to calm down when they pass the front gate. By the time it gets to the Receiving station, eveyone is quiet as a mouse! Then that funny looking fellow (the one wearing the funny hat) gets on and for some reason he's seems like he's mad at everyone on the bus! Maybe it's because he had to wait for the bus to get there or maybe the bus is late, who knows? Anyway, he's really upset about something. Seems like he stays mad the whole time your are at receiving, wonder what's up his azz?

You have prepared as well as you can prepare on this side of the Gates, now it's time to start your final step to becoming a Marine! As my learned comrade has stated, remember that hundreds of thousands have been where you are going.....we made it and YOU will to! FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION! Come back in 13 weeks and brag to us about how you made it!

Good luck Poolee!

Dave

yellowwing
02-17-08, 05:36 PM
Go forth and kick some tail! Never Quit. Drill Instructors will get in your face, don't take it personally. Seen you in three months.

skaterjon89
02-17-08, 06:57 PM
if you are going to MCRDSD I'll see you there, I leave Tuesday morning at 4am for MEPS then the bus I believe.

darkgreen0311
02-17-08, 07:09 PM
GOOD LUCK SKATERJON89

JJA1990
02-17-08, 09:37 PM
Good luck man.

Big Jim
02-17-08, 09:42 PM
Good luck young man! Go forth and earn thy title!!!

249gunner
02-17-08, 10:03 PM
make some memories, best times of your life coming up.
Remember all the drill instructor's mannerisms and funny events. You're gonna love talking about those times with your platoon members.

apollothedog
02-18-08, 05:39 AM
if you are going to MCRDSD I'll see you there, I leave Tuesday morning at 4am for MEPS then the bus I believe.

As me too. I'll be going the the hotel today at 1730 then Tuesday I leave on the bus at 0400 to go to MEPS, and wait untill I get on the plane for MCRDSD. They say you can see the 6 story tower that I will have to jump off. It says in big bold letters, MARINES.

Hey guys....itsnt this smilie backwards? :iwo:

Man, I'am funny. See everyone in 3 months

ZaCo
02-18-08, 05:57 AM
Apollo, John, and everyone else leaving this week for Hotel Company at MCRDSD, good luck and I'll keep my eyes open for ya. See everybody else in 3 months!

SGT7477
02-18-08, 08:06 AM
I will meet you all at the yellow foot prints so get your butts out there and make us proud, OOHRAH.

PatriotGirl422
02-18-08, 09:09 AM
All these poolees leaving this week! Well boys, go make me proud! It's gonna be tough, but it will definitely be worth it in the end. Just live your days chow to chow and your weeks by sundays.

thedrifter
02-18-08, 09:47 AM
Good luck!

Ellie

skaterjon89
02-18-08, 11:43 PM
AHHHH, I'm pumped/nervous/excited/scared all in one, I'm going to bed in 20 minutes, just finishing a few things up. I'm so stoked! AHHHHHH lol, for anyone religious out there please pray for us new recruits to not attain any injuries that will set us back, no one wants to be in MRP :\ Ok, good bye all, see you in 3 months, I'm glad I came to this site, has been a great bit of knowledge to learn.

-skaterjon89

soon to be Recruit Jonathan Henry Miguel Guardado Hotel Company MCRDSD

and DavBlay I will try to write when I can...

gnarkill04
02-18-08, 11:49 PM
Good luck man, you'll make it. Just stay moto.

davblay
02-19-08, 12:03 AM
I always hate to see my pups leave..:cry:..but I am proud of each of them when they return bragging about that Title and EGA they brought home with them! :marine:

Good luck Man, see you in 13 weeks!

Dave

Salezel
02-20-08, 09:43 PM
Im at the USO in Sandeigo waiting to go to MCRD in a few minutes im using a terminal there just thought I would update you guys.

Phantom Blooper
02-20-08, 09:46 PM
Good luck! Check back in as a Marine!:evilgrin:

darkgreen0311
02-20-08, 10:15 PM
JUST REMEBER IT'S ALL A GAME

:marine: :flag: SEMPER FI 4 LIFE

BlindZeal08
02-21-08, 12:50 AM
I was supposed to be in Hotel Company, then a drug test happened. :angel: