PDA

View Full Version : Reserve or NG looking to deploy? NC needs volunteers for OIF tour.

FISTsensei
02-15-08, 01:17 PM
Greetings Marines, and thank you for letting me use your forum, I hope this isn't taken as intrusive. I'm a SSG with the NC ARNG and trying to help my old unit get it's strength up for an upcoming deployment. I know there are a lot of USMC vets in the reserves and ARNG so I thought to post this here.

The 30th Brigade is scheduled to deploy for an OIF tour late this year to first quarter of next year... and we need people. I know that volunteering for deployment is not an easy process (tried it myself to no avail) so I'm offering my services as a point of contact.

My email is james.t.andrews (at) us.army.mil

There are openings from E1 - E7 and O1-O3.

If you are under contract with any branch of service other than the ARNG it will require a conditional release. If you are in the ARNG in a state other than NC it will require an inter-state transfer.

If you want more detailed time-line info, or a list of vacancies, please email me from your DoD email (AKO for Army, I'm not sure what the Marine equivalent is) and I will be glad to share.

-SSG Andrews