PDA

View Full Version : Where Is All The Oil Money Going?

greensideout
02-13-08, 09:16 PM
Wow!

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2008/02/where-is-all-oil-money-going.html

LeonardLawrence
02-14-08, 12:20 AM
Interesting pictures...and even more interesting rhetoric at the bottom.

"Final Thoughts
The next time you drive into a gas station, thank Bush for the war that helped make all this possible. Thank Bush for all those sorties and combat ships that use all that fuel. Thank Bush for the fact that there is less oil coming out of Iraq today than there was seven years ago. Thank Bush for the policies of fear, intimidation, and strike first ask questions later that keeps the Mideast in a constant state of stress and adds to the price of oil."

I would have to add that OPEC hasn't played nice with us for years (ummm 1970 Oil Shortages?). Also, if we had the oil, would we play nice? We would need some hotels and resorts as well :D

Saw a Discovery piece on the palms and the work it took to make those islands....NEAT STUFF. You won't catch me staying there though....I cant afford the gas:tank: :p

jrhd97
02-14-08, 09:55 AM
Impesive sites. Not to concerned about all that. What is a little galling is $3.00 + a gallon and Exxon Mobile and BP bringing in over 30 billion in profits last year.

3077India
02-14-08, 10:11 AM
Impesive sites. Not to concerned about all that. What is a little galling is $3.00 + a gallon and Exxon Mobile and BP bringing in over 30 billion in profits last year....and they did it while screwing us with a d!ck big enough for an elephant to feel it. :mad:

yellowwing
02-14-08, 11:07 AM
Dubai is a greatly valued ally in the War on Terror.

jetdoc
02-14-08, 02:34 PM
Impesive sites. Not to concerned about all that. What is a little galling is $3.00 + a gallon and Exxon Mobile and BP bringing in over 30 billion in profits last year.

My thoughts exactly, Exxobile made 40 BILLION IN PROFITS last year, http://wjz.com/seenon/exxon.mobile.profits.2.644107.html . That's $111 million a day and $5 million an hour, good for you guys. Why give the American public a break at the pumps, you need to keep paying those fat paychecks to your officers.

:sick: