PDA

View Full Version : Aw right younger people-I need some help deciphering this

greybeard
04-14-03, 10:10 PM
I stay up late on weekends, sometimes all night on the computer. Sat night before last, , I walk out to look at the weather. I live in an apt, & happened to glance down where my old Cherokee is parked. Covered in white toilet paper. Huh? I don't know any young kids.
so, I mosey down to it, & I'm in for a shock. ALL over the Jeep are huge mounds of what looks like vomit. On closer examination, it's pools of chocate syrup, and piles of cooked pinto beans. On top of each pile of this mess, virtually all over the jeep, is a covering of cooked white rice. They made sure they got it on each door handle, on each key lock, on each mirror, on tthe wipers and smeared on all the glass. An unopened bar of ivory soap on the hood. Right beside the bar of soap is a swastika and a couple of words. "white 4 ever' and "happy cinco de mayeo as*hole". Mis spelled and the wrong month.

What the heck does all this crap mean? There ain't no skinheads around here I don't think, but is this something they would do?
(Made a hell of a mess at the car wash.)

MillRatUSMC
04-14-03, 11:56 PM
I believe that you got a bunch of idiots running around.
One thing, they have no concept of history.
Cinco de mayo had an impact on American history.
If the French had defeated those poor indians that made up Juarez Mexican army.
France had plans to open many southern ports and sent aid to Robert E. Lee troops.
It might have change the outcome of the war between the States.
After the war here in the States was over, many in the army of the Potomac join the American legion of the Mexican Army to fight the french.
Result in the defeat of the french.
They left Maximilliam to take the fall.
He was executed because he had signed the death warrant of many Juarezists.
Juarez stated that on signing those death warrants, he had sign his own death warrant.
Cinco de mayo de 1862 - La Batalla de Puebla. ¡Viva México! ¡Viva Juárez! ...they won the battle but lost the war for four years.
The french left in 1867.
Mexicans haven't forgotten the aid of the United States, that why so many volunteered to fight in several of our wars from WWII to the present.
They should have made use of that toliet paper to wipe their own A$$.
These must be from the shallow end of the gene pool or the 10%.
IDIOTS...

Semper Fidelis
Ricardo

PS Many times I get the stare because of my bronze skin, not knowning that my family has served this nation in her time of need.
But like we used to say during our time in Nam;
"It don't mean NUTHING!"

greybeard
04-15-03, 12:32 AM
Now MilRat, I do love history!!! I'm very familar with the story & historical significance concerning Cinco De Mayo. I've been to General Zaragoza's birthplace near Victoria Texas a couple times in fact. General Z was the on scene commander of the unit that engaged the elite french force at Pueblo. Actually, his birthplace is in Goliad, near the reconstructed Presidio la Bahia. An un believabily beautiful & peaceful place, and my favorite place to run away to. A mission called Espiritu Santu is a couple miles south of the presidio.
You'd be suprised how many people here in Texas believe Cinco de Mayo celebrates Mexico's independance from Spain.

I never miss a chance to remind frenchmen that they've been whipped by nearly every nation on earth, including a quickly raised Mexican militia.

No, I think these were white punks, & dumb ones at that. This time of year, we leave the windows open, & the vehicles are parked within earshot, about 60 ft from my apt. They have no idea the danger they placed themselves in had I caught them in the act. I'm no longer heavily armed, since moving to San Angelo has brought me to a place of relativly low crime, but I do still have a .45 & .357.

Barrio_rat
04-15-03, 12:43 AM
These types are low-life scum. They can only do things in large numbers - I personally believe it's to get the collective IQ up over 90 - and are rarely effective when confronted alone.

It may sound chickensh.t, but did you file a report with the police?

This may just be a stunt by some idiots or it could be something that is growing in your area. Recently someone thought the side of my truck was an easel - good thing I got plenty of black trim. Bad part is, it's an old truck and any chemicals used to remove the 'art work' will probably take off the original paint. And I'm not paying a $250 deductable on a $460 paint job. Anyway, back to the point. If this is something that is growing in your community, the police need to be aware of it. Hopefully they can start to crack down on it early, before it gets out of hand. Also, it could escalate and, in time, be a threat to you and yours. I'd say, talk with the police and find out what they know. It could save you in the long run. Also, know the laws. Ignorance is no excuse. Just because you think it would be reasonable (as well as most of us on this site) does not mean it is legal. Good luck and take care.

Semper Fi!

greybeard
04-15-03, 01:10 AM
Yep, called San Angelo's finest. My cousin-in-law is Chief of Police here. They said they had run into it once before a couple years ago, but couldn't make heads or tails of it. Took some pics & wrote down everything. Took some pictures myself, but haven't had them developed yet. I used some 3M compound to clean the marker off mine, but it's an old work & fishing vehicle. That part now looks so good, I'll have to get the buffer out & do the whole thing. Thank God the Fiero was in the shop getting a new engine. It usually gets parked right next to the Jeep. Can't aford to have anything happen to that one!! That's where all our spare $$ & time goes. A funny thing-the officer said "Sounds stupid, but I have to ask for the report. Did you give anyone permission to do this?" WTH?? Guess he had his reasons.
Not much gang type stuff here. We're still country hicks really. That's why I moved here- that & the fact that there are 3 lakes within 10 miles of here. I didn't know at the time that they were all going to dry up. drought for 7 yrs. What's next? Locusts?

Barrio_rat
04-15-03, 01:48 AM
I'm with you on the sticks part. We still have our 'wanna-bes' thing about a wanna-be is, they can kill just as easy as a real gang banger. I got the mighty Snake River less than 2 miles from my house. Found out near the same as you... nobody fishes this part of the Snake. It's dirty anymore. Too bad. Gotta go way up or way down stream to get to the good fishing holes. Still, don't mind rush hour lasting 45 minutes and travelling at 30 mph in a 30 mph zone..

Frank
04-15-03, 05:16 PM
Greybeard, next time you run away to Goliad, shoot me an email. There is a retired LtCol (CO of 1/4 late 65-mid 66) living in Goliad that you would enjoy meeting.

Semper Fidelis, Frank

benny rutledge
04-16-03, 12:08 PM
Greybeard,I agree w/Barriorat,have the gang unit look at it.At least report it if you haven't already.I did Sherriffs work(briefly) in San Diego County ALL stunts like that have significance,some like to "TAG" (paint Graffitti)Some like "Wilding"(you don't want to know)Some are just plain mean and have no significance at all.You may not have been the only one in your Community to have this happen.The more the local Law knows,Info wise,the more effective they can be.Sorry to hear you were the target of such A******s. Semper Fi from Belleville,Mich......

firstsgtmike
04-16-03, 02:53 PM
Last night someone stole the panoramic extention on the rearview mirror of my van.

Today, I posted notices throughout my neighborhood. I offered a 1000 peso ($20) reward for the return of the mirror and the identity of the thief. I promised that I would cut off two of the thief's fingers, and if he bothered me again, I would take the rest of his hand.

NO, I don't expect that my mirror will be returned. But I seriously doubt if ANYONE will **** with something that belongs to me again.

Barrio_rat
04-16-03, 06:14 PM
There are benifits to living in the Philippines... 1st Sgt, do you have any connections with the military or NPA - or both? Always nice to have some connections! ;)

I've still got that one last Red Horse... waiting on a 'special occasion' ... Mother in law should be heading out that way in the next couple months, she'll bring some back for me... or she won't have a place to stay.. LOL