PDA

View Full Version : I'm New Please Help With Adivce!!

JMoore
02-12-08, 08:23 PM
OK I need help form ALL... Ok I've been wanting to be a MARINE now for quit some time. I dunno why I've been pushing it off lately, maybe I'm worried I dunno, plus recruitors don't really help out.. So if yall could help me..
Do you have to get stationed over seas?\
Pay base?
Things to know before going in, coming out or before joining for camp?
Advantages, Disadvantages
Anything that will help me to knwo a lil bit more about this Great Military Service!!
Thanks All

Phantom Blooper
02-12-08, 08:40 PM
READ THE POOLEE FORUM.....YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED WITH A SEARCH!:evilgrin:

rvillac2
02-12-08, 11:55 PM
No mystery why you've been "pushing it off."
Clearly, you're lazy.
Why don't you work at it a little bit.

skaterjon89
02-13-08, 12:33 AM
Ok here is a list, and start taking care of it Mr.!

1. Please spell correctly, for some reason this one really bothered me, and probably other people as well...
2. Google will handle all those questions on pay base, and a little search on Leatherneck.com will handle bootcamp questions like crazy! Trust me, I guarantee you there is NUMEROUS threads relating before bootcamp and the after shot...
3. Advantages/Disadvantages? Honestly the only disadvantage I see is that I could be distant from family for a while and my schooling will be on hold, but I think the family part will make me a better man for it, and the schooling, yeah I wish I could juggle both, but I'm willing to do my time to my country. The advantages? You look around these forums and anywhere else, you will see the advantages in numerous threads...

Brandon1
02-13-08, 07:14 AM
Things to know before going in, coming out or before joining for camp? OO OO Where are you going to Camp at? I wanna go, how much is it? Do you have to pay up front, or can you make payments? You know half now half later? Sorry I have the rest of the week off. Vacation time rocks, so I will be posting more than normal lol.

davblay
02-13-08, 07:46 AM
OO OO Where are you going to Camp at? I wanna go, how much is it? Do you have to pay up front, or can you make payments? You know half now half later? Sorry I have the rest of the week off. Vacation time rocks, so I will be posting more than normal lol.
Brandon now that you are 19, go talk to that recruiter and see what you need to do to get in! He'll help you out and will explain the Vacation on the Depot!

Dave

Brandon1
02-13-08, 08:12 AM
Already have CPL! I actually called as soon as he walked in the door, whitch is 0700. He said to let him get settled and call back in about a half hour. 20 MINUTES AWAY! haha I feel like a kid at a candy store :)