PDA

View Full Version : trying to get back in after service limitation

miamicol80
02-12-08, 12:00 PM
I got out in 2003 September as a LCpl. in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:date w:st="on" Year="05" Day="19" Month="6" ls="trans">6/19/05</st1:date>-11/04/05 and <st1:date w:st="on" Year="06" Day="26" Month="3" ls="trans">3/26/06</st1:date>-9/1/06 I did Active Duty Special Work. My MOS was closed for promotion so I got out at service limitation, I know all I need is a waiver for one year to pick up cpl but my MOS is still closed for promotion, I wouldn't mind doing a LAT move to get promoted and reenlist. But I did want to know what options I had. My last cutting score was 1741 and my information is still in 3270. I am currently civil service and I am really interested in joining the Marine Corps again. Because my wife is active duty and plans on doing 20 years I think it would be best if I joined the reserves. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. Oh! I am currently working at <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Camp Lejeune</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">NC</st1:State></st1:place>.

thank you