PDA

View Full Version : PMO EL Toro reunion/get together

davecerami275
02-11-08, 10:31 AM
We are planning a PMO EL Toro reunion/ get together in Memphis, Tn. A tenative date has been set for July 16&17 in Memphis, TN.
If you are interested please contact me at davecerami275@yahoo.com

Dave Cerami
PMO El Toro 1985-1987

jetdoc
02-13-08, 02:59 PM
Only for the "Coppas" ehh? :D

davecerami275
02-16-08, 08:23 PM
Bump

davecerami275
04-07-11, 01:49 AM
or those who were friends, enemys or just ever random people of david cerami AKA dave cerami, this is his daughter victoria Unfortunately my dad passed away april 12, 2010 at the age of 45 due to brain tumors and various cancers he developed through the years since to age of 21. He was the best father any little girl could wish for and even though he was on borrowed time he fought for a very long time and I was and still am very proud of him and he loved the marines more than most would realize. He is gaurding the very long time and I was and still am very proud of him and he loved the marines more than most would realize. He is gaurding the pearly gates above. I just had his beautiful grandaughter nine months ago and he didn't make it to see her which he wanted to meet her more than anything in this world. I just hope everybody stops for one minute and treasure how precious time is and tell ur loved ones how much they mean to you before it is to late......pain is weakness leaving the body...and now my daddy has no more pain and is finally free. R.I.P. dad I love you more than anything in this world. I just hope everybody stops for one minute and treasure how precious time is and tell ur loved ones how much they mean to you before it is to late......pain is weakness leaving the body...and now my daddy has no more pain and is finally how much they mean to you before it is to late......pain is weakness leaving the body...and now my daddy has no more pain and is finally free. R.I.P. dad I love you