PDA

View Full Version : Time statistics

ladileathrnek
04-14-03, 11:20 AM
Very interesting....

It will take less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno to take the Branch Davidian compound. That was a 51-day operation.

It took less time to find evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq, than it took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records.

It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Teddy Kennedy to call the police after his Oldsmobile sunk at Chappaquiddick.

It will take less time to take Iraq than it took to count the votes in Florida in the year 2000! oin

yellowwing
04-14-03, 03:47 PM
Janet, Hillary, Ted, and vote counters were not US Marines!

Kegler300
04-14-03, 04:02 PM
...and worst of all, they were demonrats!:mad:

Art Petersn
04-14-03, 08:37 PM
FOX COMPANY, 3ND BATTALION, 8THMARINES, 2ND MARINE DIVISION

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU WATCHED 60 MINUTES II, ON CBS, TUESDAY OF THIS WEEK. A REPORTER WAS INTERVIEWING A YOUNG MARINE WHOSE COMPANY WAS TEMPORARILY QUARTERED IN AN EMPTY WAREHOUSE. THE REPORTER WAS ASKING THE MARINE HOW CONDITIONS WERE. THE MARINE REPLIED, ITS ONLY TEMPORARY. THE REPORTER THEN SAID, YOU DONT HAVE ANY SANITARY FACILITIES. THE MARINE ANSWERED, NO SIR WE DONT. THE REPORTER SAID, YOU HAVE NO ELECTRICITY EITHER, THE MARINE REPLIED, NO SIR. AGAIN THE REPORTER ASKED THE MARINE, YOU ARE RUNNING SHORT ON WATER AND FOOD, ARENT YOU? THE MARINE REPLIED, YES SIR, WE ARE. THE REPORTER SAID, CONDITIONS ARE PRETTY PRIMATIVE ARENT THEY AND YOU DONT HAVE MUCH!..........THE YOUNG MARINE THEN LOOKED HIM STRAIGHT IN THE EYE AND SAID," NOT TRUE SIR, WE HAVE EACH OTHER!" NEEDLESS TO SAY, TEARS OF PRIDE ROLLED DOWN MY CHEEKS AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SHAKE THIS INTERVIEW ALL WEEK, NOT THAT I WANT TO. OVER THE YEARS, THROUGHOUT THE CORPS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT, VERY FEW THINGS MANAGED TO SHAKE ME AS THIS DID..............REMEMBER THIS CONVERSATION WITH THE REPORTER AND THE YOUNG MARINE................ITS MY CORPS, YOUR CORPS AND TO YOU FORMER MARINES........ITS OUR CORPS................SEMPER FI

Ron Ronald M. Thomason LASD Los Angeles County Sheriff
(Retired)

---