PDA

View Full Version : Good Day, MARINES!

mskassie
02-10-08, 12:57 PM
I just wanted to do a short introduction here before sounding off on any other topics. My 'other half' is a Marine and my Hero, just as ALL of you that have served are. I am very involved in an all volunteer organization providing support to our troops, veterans and families of both called Soldiers' Angels. I have to say it is the most rewarding thing I have done to date. I also have the honor of visiting with our recovering Marines at Bethesda and I have to say, the love they have for the Corp and their brothers never ceases to amaze me!

I also wanted to extend a hand to any of you or your family members if you need anything. Whether it be a care package to a deployed, a flight to a loved one or Angels in full force at an event [we are 180,000+ strong and growing]...please don't hesitate to ask. I know first hand how stubborn you Marine's are, but trust me, I have learned to be just as stubborn too! :D

God Bless and have a fantastic day!

kaboom1371
02-10-08, 03:20 PM
welcome to the forum and thank you for being in such big support of the people that need it.

Semper Fi

o'boot
02-10-08, 03:57 PM
Semper Fi mskassie AND GOD BLESS:flag:

SGT7477
02-10-08, 04:11 PM
Semper FI,Carry On.

PatriotGirl422
02-10-08, 07:16 PM
Welcome. I actually did a big thing when I was a junior in high school, and I collected a few hundred dollars in a couple of days and donated it to the Soldiers Angels. I'm glad to hear that it's a real organization that's actually doing what it said it would.

Biggs
02-12-08, 10:05 AM
Soldiers Angels Rock... (Thats how i found my wife) lol...

Even though it wasnt meant to happen like that.. it did... and i love her dearly....

mskassie
03-01-08, 07:54 PM
BOGGS!!!!!!!!!!! We've missed you, Thomas...How are you?

Biggs
03-02-08, 12:30 PM
im doing okay... wife been sick so dealing with that some.. but other then that we are doing fine....i havent been on those forums in awhile