PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

Motto Poolee
02-09-08, 08:55 PM
Hey fellow poolees and yes the Marines! Poolee Fiorentino here. Im up at RSS Nashua in New Hampshire, I leave June 23rd as a UH, Im also going to be a Pfc out of boot, and if all goes well hopefully a LCpl. The recruiters run a pretty tight ship up here, with functions every week, and a major one every second Saturday of each month. We PT almost all the time, and learn many important things. My recruiters are very motivating, and expect nothing but 110% out of us. I've wanted nothing out of life other than to be a Marine my whole life, and I hope to become one soon. Anyways just wanted to introduce myself, and give you all a little rundown of how we do it up here in NH, now excuse me Im going to hit the rack, running the IST today in 9 minutes with a Flak Jacket on did a toll on me, any questions just ask, thanks!

IST Personal Record
1 1/2 Mile- 9 minutes w/ Flak
Pullups- 15
Situps 2 minutes- 130

~Poolee Fiorentino

Wyoming
02-09-08, 09:02 PM
leave June 23rd as a UH

So what is a UH?

Motto Poolee
02-09-08, 09:03 PM
Infantry, what the SSgt said today, haha.

Phantom Blooper
02-09-08, 09:04 PM
When I was a grunt most were DUH's!:evilgrin:

jinelson
02-09-08, 09:19 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/jinelson/156100.jpg

Welcome Aboard Poolee Fiorentino!

Jim

Motto Poolee
02-09-08, 09:20 PM
Thank you Sir, much appreciated.

zackmerc
02-09-08, 11:20 PM
So what is a UH?

UH is 0300
Infantry

aust10n
02-09-08, 11:27 PM
My RSS does functions every Thursday and 3rd Saturday, as well. Welcome to the forums!

Lickdem89
02-09-08, 11:54 PM
My RSS does Pt every tuesday and thursday and Poolee functions every 2nd Saturday -------But hey you should find Poolee Kelley he is going to the Island june 23 and I am leaving to San Diego June 23

DEAVILA
02-10-08, 01:51 AM
We have POOL Functions every saturday Morning...at 0900..I love PT..it Hurts..and you feel the pain, but you feel great afterwards..the Motivation runs are awesome too!..singing Cadences while running down the street, and having people stare at you..its just Great!..Especially when we run in Hollywood..All these people take their cameras out, and take pictures of us and stuff..hehehe..its just really kool..

Im the Guide at my RSS..and we have squad leaders as-well..this is only to keep the Poolees in line..and make sure they are ready for "Recruit Training"..
Remember..everything you learn at your RSS will help you out for when you get to MCRD...

Im also leaving June 23rd..But im a FEMALE..so i wont see ya..Well, Maybe on the bus over there..hehehe...

I have Lots and Lots of Pictures of Our Pool Functions. Just today we had all the RSS from the Los Angeles County, come together and go Paintball shooting..it was awesome!!..
check them out...

www.myspace.com/nancy_lilworm_4 (http://www.myspace.com/nancy_lilworm_4)

Motto Poolee
02-10-08, 07:35 AM
We have POOL Functions every saturday Morning...at 0900..I love PT..it Hurts..and you feel the pain, but you feel great afterwards..the Motivation runs are awesome too!..singing Cadences while running down the street, and having people stare at you..its just Great!..Especially when we run in Hollywood..All these people take their cameras out, and take pictures of us and stuff..hehehe..its just really kool..

Im the Guide at my RSS..and we have squad leaders as-well..this is only to keep the Poolees in line..and make sure they are ready for "Recruit Training"..
Remember..everything you learn at your RSS will help you out for when you get to MCRD...

Im also leaving June 23rd..But im a FEMALE..so i wont see ya..Well, Maybe on the bus over there..hehehe...

I have Lots and Lots of Pictures of Our Pool Functions. Just today we had all the RSS from the Los Angeles County, come together and go Paintball shooting..it was awesome!!..
check them out...

Definitely just added you on there...;)

Lickdem89
02-10-08, 11:37 AM
We went paintballing last month it was awesome I dominated except we all got in trouble cause one Recruiter ****es everyone off and we he was walking off the field after getting hit the poolees unloaded on him lol

Ryan0217
02-10-08, 11:47 AM

Just looking at your page was moto for me, haha.

DEAVILA
02-11-08, 08:59 PM
Hahaha..Ok cool. Make sure you send me a message..letting me its you..I get random Adds and messages..from Creepy Perves sometimes..so I don't add them..But if your from this Web site..i will Definitely add you...hehehe:cool:

Brandon1
02-12-08, 02:21 AM
Hahaha..Ok cool. Make sure you send me a message..letting me its you..I get random Adds and messages..from Creepy Perves sometimes..so I don't add them..But if your from this Web site..i will Definitely add you...hehehe:cool: She posts pretty good bulletins to :)

LeonardLawrence
02-12-08, 10:31 AM
Hahaha..Ok cool. Make sure you send me a message..letting me its you..I get random Adds and messages..from Creepy Perves sometimes..so I don't add them..But if your from this Web site..i will Definitely add you...hehehe:cool:

I am confused. If we are creepy and perverted can we still send you a message if we are interested in the pictures?...or not??:angel:

Call me fish
02-12-08, 03:09 PM
See you there, Fiorentino, I leave the 23rd as well. Cheers. =]

~fish