PDA

View Full Version : I'm off.

MikeC049
02-09-08, 06:16 PM
Well, I'm off to Parris Island. I leave tomorrow for MEPS tomorrow afternoon. I wasn't nervous untill today when it finially hit me. I feel like I'm ready though, I could be in better physcial shape, but I'll just push myself as hard as I can. I just want to give a big thanks to everyone on this site. I've learned a lot and enjoyed talking with you all. I'm in Mike Company, 3rd RTBN, and I'll hopefully be back here on May 9th!

--Mike

jinelson
02-09-08, 06:19 PM
Good luck Mike report back in here when you earn the title and we will celebrate with you.

Jim

Big Jim
02-09-08, 07:16 PM
Well, I'm off to Parris Island. I leave tomorrow for MEPS tomorrow afternoon. I wasn't nervous untill today when it finially hit me. I feel like I'm ready though, I could be in better physcial shape, but I'll just push myself as hard as I can. I just want to give a big thanks to everyone on this site. I've learned a lot and enjoyed talking with you all. I'm in Mike Company, 3rd RTBN, and I'll hopefully be back here on May 9th!

--Mike

GOOD LUCK MIKE!! EARN THAT TITLE!!!

Marine84
02-09-08, 08:46 PM
You'll do fine...............If you want mail while you're there, let me know.

DROD
02-09-08, 08:50 PM
Good luck Mike

mike christy
02-09-08, 09:48 PM
Good luck Mike....enjoy the Island.

CHOPPER7199
02-09-08, 10:53 PM
enjoy the trip of a life time.

davblay
02-09-08, 11:01 PM
I sent you a PM! I hope you have a good vacation on my Island. The tour guides are a little honorary, :evilgrin: but you'll get used to them! Watch out for the Sand Fleas.

Dave

darkgreen0311
02-10-08, 05:15 PM
Also keep in mind that all your friends and family who said you were crazy for joining and said you won't make it,this will push you more, and motivate you to prove all the naysayers wrong. We all made it you can do it too ,and you will just remember what waits for you the E.G.A.

Good Luck Make Us Proud
:marine: :flag: