PDA

View Full Version : Oldest son going back.

Osotogary
02-08-08, 07:54 PM
Well, if a job opportunity presents itself and it is something that you are good doing....go for it. That being said, my oldest son is now heading back towards the sandbox area and the mountains. Who knows what his assignment will be or what it will entail but perhaps a prayer or two from all of you will be helpful and make his stay there tolerable, successful and safe.
I have attached a picture of my oldest and I when I went to one of his seminars quite a few years ago (He is the younger one on the left. LOL) along with of a picture of him and his team members from years past (He being the fourth from the left, first row.) plus I have included a couple pictures, that I just received, of my Marine son during his last deployment before he went back to college to study and play football in the USA. (He is the big fellow.)
Enjoy the photos.
Adios, for now.
Gary

mike christy
02-08-08, 07:58 PM
Will gladly add your son to the prayer list Mr. Sullivan, what is his first name?

Osotogary
02-08-08, 08:02 PM
Mr.Sullivan? I still haven't gotten used to getting senior citizen discounts for morning coffee at McDonalds. LOL . I appreciate the formality though, thank you. My son's name is Sean.
Thank you and, by all means, enjoy your weekend.

mike christy
02-08-08, 08:14 PM
Sean is added to the list, I will attempt to keep a bright face this weekend, unfortunately I am pulling duty at the funeral home for Mr. Sell tomorrow evening.

rb1651
02-09-08, 07:49 AM
Gary, prayers are outbound.

thedrifter
02-09-08, 08:04 AM
Gary

Your son will be included with all my adopted children in our Prayers..

Ellie

GySgtRet
02-09-08, 08:59 AM
Is Sean going to be going active again? Either way I wish him the best.

:flag:

ggyoung
02-09-08, 11:30 AM
Os-----I know what you are feeling as I have 2 sons serving. I know how my parents felt when I was in Vietnam. Two times

Zulu 36
02-09-08, 01:59 PM
Damn, Gary, you grow them big in your family, eh?

Good luck to Sean and I'll keep him in my prayers too.

My oldest is scheduled to go over to one of the sandboxes. She doesn't know exactly where or when yet as her wing CO (a full bull) insists on going too and the AF has to find a place and time for a medical officer colonel and most of his medical gang. My daughter is hoping for Iraq.

Then it will be my turn to worry like my mom did when I was in Vietnam. Meanwhile, I'll help worry for everybody from this site and their families.

FistFu68
02-09-08, 02:29 PM
:usmc: TOO THE BRAVE~GOOD FORTUNE :usmc: SEMPER~FIDELIS :usmc:

OLE SARG
02-09-08, 08:23 PM
Gary,
We will keep Sean in our prayers!!!!! Our Grandson, Brandon, after two tours has decided he is going to give civilian life a try.
It seems Iraq is even worse than Vietnam was as far as rotation. Although, Brandon's tours were a little shorter, most Marines now are going MORE often!!!!!
Regardless, let us know his address so we can send GOODIES!!!!!
God Bless,

Osotogary
02-09-08, 08:46 PM
No, he is not going active, GySgtRet. LOL. I say LOL because, from what I understand, the USAF gave him a medical discharge for "shin splints" and this was at the same time he was participating and...