PDA

View Full Version : Poor recruit

aust10n
02-07-08, 08:20 PM
My RSS thought this was funny, but I feel bad for the recruit recieving it.

One of the recruiters purchased a Hannah Montana music card (the ones that sing when you open). This card is pink and purple, real loud annoying music. Everyone signed it with hearts and love yous.

I can't even imagine him opening it. He will get destroyed by the DIs.

gnarkill04
02-07-08, 08:24 PM
LMFAO. That sucks soo bad. Hahaha. I bet you signed it too. :P

DEAVILA
02-07-08, 08:37 PM
Lmao..He's gonna get Stronger that NIGHT..thats For sure.!..

aust10n
02-07-08, 08:39 PM
I couldn't resist helping the cause. I put a nice I<3U in there.

No kiddin, he will probably be able to put out another 10 pull ups after all the pushups he will do.

BR34
02-07-08, 08:41 PM
DIs aren't around when mail is opened.

DEAVILA
02-07-08, 08:44 PM
hahahaha..I bet so!!...

I remember the recruiters at my RSS sent a PCP recruit McDonald Ads, Burger King, and Some ARMY stickers on the Envelope...and the Recruiters made me KISS the Envelope...my lips where the Seal..It was funny..lmao..

He wrote back saying..that it was messed up what we did..and that he REALLLYY got STRONGER that NIGHT..they said that he wanted to be ARMY strong..THey were gonna Help him oUT..lmao..

Good times..and of course..When He graduated..He came back to my RSS to do Recruiters Assistance..and at one of our PT pool Functions..He ITed me..lol...

aust10n
02-07-08, 08:56 PM
lol they made him Army Strong.. thats a good one.

brian21johansen
02-08-08, 05:14 PM
"BR03Hopeful......... DIs aren't around when mail is opened."

Usually they pass out mail and then you go on your free time. If you get something heavy in the mail or a packagae or anything that looks or feels like anything other than a simple letter they'll usually make you open it. One kid in my platoon kept getting those musical cards and our Senior Drill Instructor made him open the card and dance in front of the platoon. Good times. Good times.

candee82
04-27-08, 05:28 AM
....yeah -- I thought I'd pipe in and say that people are getting sick of the same old rock/hip-hop/r&b bullsh*t..... and there is just this big upsurge from a new style coming out of Europe -- it's pretty easy to find, just put 'euro club hits' into itunes or check this link: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSearch.woa/wa/advancedSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol +

Phantom Blooper
04-27-08, 06:16 AM
I thought I would just pipe in and tell you to fill out your profile or don't post again!

READ THE RULES!

And what does your post have to do with this thread?

:evilgrin:

SGT7477
04-27-08, 08:20 AM
DIs aren't around when mail is opened.
It has changed our DI's were.:evilgrin:

Whitey
04-27-08, 09:57 AM
my SDI had us open anything heavier than a standard letter in front of him

bgsuwoody
05-03-08, 08:04 AM
Anybody wanna ask Score what he got in the mail at bootcamp? Hahahaha...

SGT7477
05-03-08, 10:49 AM
Let us all know.

joshtky
05-03-08, 12:46 PM
:scared:

wow

Twitchell
05-03-08, 02:24 PM
My DI's would inspect all of our mail. We even had to pull our letters out of the envelopes, and shake em to make sure we did'nt have contraband pictures in there.
I guess times are changein.

Darrell B
05-03-08, 04:25 PM
That's messed up. My dad (former Staff Sergeant) said he was going to send me letters and cards that smelt like girls perfume and guys cologne just so I'd get worked by my DI. I'm going to hate life when I go to boot camp even more.

SGT7477
05-03-08, 04:38 PM
Now that would be funny get ready to bend and thrust your a__ off,lmfao.

Gumby
05-04-08, 04:45 PM
Heha I heard someones mom sent cookies to bootcamp.

bbond007
05-04-08, 05:41 PM
HaHaHa lol I work at a police department and they said they was goin to send like Gay stuff like dildos and SHI* lol i told them has soon they call my name for mail i am just goin to start doing push ups lol ...

bgsuwoody
05-04-08, 06:05 PM
Well I sent Score an Army set of PT gear. One very similar to the one I received in bootcamp. I had to report to every deck of lead and follow and report to every senior drill instructor...that went real well. I let him tell you his whole story soon

fs19
05-04-08, 06:18 PM
How ironic, I just purchased a very anoying musical card today for a friend of mine today! I know that as soon as he gets out I will probably be getting one too though, oh well...

SGT7477
05-04-08, 08:17 PM
Well I sent Score an Army set of PT gear. One very similar to the one I received in bootcamp. I had to report to every deck of lead and follow and report to every senior drill instructor...that went real well. I let him tell you his whole story soon
Bend and thrust until we all get tired,lmfao.:flag:

Covey_Rider
05-04-08, 08:47 PM
Yeah, we had to open all of our mail in front of our DI's. My recruiters sent me some interesting surprises haha. I don't know if that much has changed over the past year and a half but one thing that happened recently has me convinced...I had a brand new boot tell me, the day after he got to the fleet, that he felt that he needed to get respect from myself and the other Marines before he ever gave anybody any respect, and that he had earned that. Hahaha yeahhhhh...

Zulu 36
05-04-08, 08:53 PM
Yeah, we had to open all of our mail in front of our DI's. My recruiters sent me some interesting surprises haha. I don't know if that much has changed over the past year and a half but one thing that happened recently has me convinced...I had a brand new boot tell me, the day after he got to the fleet, that he felt that he needed to get respect from myself and the other Marines before he ever gave anybody any respect, and that he had earned that. Hahaha yeahhhhh...

He request mast yet for not getting the respect due him? :cry:

Covey_Rider
05-04-08, 08:55 PM
Without going into detail...I'll just say that myself and the platoon put him into check. He now knows better.