PDA

View Full Version : MoS Choice

bwboi89
02-06-08, 03:04 PM
Hey guys. So i DEP'ed in a while back. and chose AF for my MOS.... my shipdate was set to sep2
i told them a week later i had to much motivation in me to wait that long, now i leave in a month and a half, im stoked. I cant wait to see if i have what it takes. Anyways. when i sat down with my recruiter before i enlisted.... we went over pages and pages of ****ibility in jobs. he looked at my asvab scores... i dont remember the exact number, but he said i got good enough i could do whatever i wanted. i think it was a 67. and as hes going through all of these MoS possibilities for me. i cant help but thinking to myself... " i want to be a marine, i dont care what i do as long as i earn the title, im happy". but.... i ended up picking AF because he said i had to pick one. lol.
Guess im just looking for opinions or advice on the profession. I was told after Boot i would head to SOI/MCT then pensacola, florida for my MoS training.
Any opinions and advice are completely appreciated. after all. you guys are what i am striving to become. Thanks

skaterjon89
02-07-08, 03:03 AM
Sorry, but you chose the Air Force?