PDA

View Full Version : I hope I pass

Xebec
02-04-08, 06:14 PM
i've been waiting to turn 18 for over a year for the sole purpous of signing up and going to recruit training to become a MARINE! Well i found a bump in the road, or in this case two. my elbows I had a small fracture on my left and dislocated my right, it's been 4 years on the right and 7 on the left. The recruiters don't seem to happy with it, and frankly neither do I, So i filled out the form about my activity level, and honestly I was thinking how i have time to sleep at night with all the time i am doing physical activity. But what do some of you marines think my chances might be?

PatriotGirl422
02-04-08, 07:01 PM
Considering these problems happened years ago, you should be fine. Especially if they aren't causing you any problems now. I really don't think there should be a problem with it. People break bones, it happens. It's usually not disqualifying unless you still have any pins and screws in you or if you didn't recover 100%. Be persistant, I think you can get in!

sparkie
02-04-08, 07:49 PM
If you can scratch your azz, and load a weapon, you will be fine. Your frame 100%?

Xebec
02-05-08, 02:11 PM
110%

sparkie
02-05-08, 03:57 PM
Good to go, with a little patience.