PDA

View Full Version : Finally Reporting as Ordered

bgsuwoody
02-02-08, 09:30 PM
Its been a few months since my stint on the Island, but I am finally reporting in here on the Open Forums. I have spent most of my time helping the poolees and doing my thing, but I've grown up now :) I've gotten a lot out of this site and I hope I have given some back. I just graduated SOI as an 0311 and just hit my unit 3/8 running. I can't wait to see what the next few years have in store and I hope that I can stick around. Thank you all for what you do and the help you have provided me over the last year.

Semper Fi
PFC Woodall

davblay
02-02-08, 10:47 PM
Well shouldn't you be looking at E-3 soon?

CHOPPER7199
02-02-08, 10:56 PM
Welcome Bro, My Old Outfit Was I-3-8 59-61 Time Frame.

DUFFER
02-02-08, 10:59 PM
Congratulations Marine! Have an outstanding time at the Swamp! Enjoy Onslow Beach and oh yeah... stay away from the towne skanks there. They are just looking for a free ride and a baby daddy!

Semper Fi
Duff

Wyoming
02-02-08, 11:05 PM
Congratulations Marine! Have an outstanding time at the Swamp! Enjoy Onslow Beach and oh yeah... stay away from the towne skanks there. They are just looking for a free ride and a baby daddy!

Semper Fi
Duff

She knows, oops, lemme let that one go!!!!:angel:

TrevelyanInc
02-02-08, 11:48 PM
Take care of yourself Woody. And yeah, you are looking at LCPL (Last Cleaning Position Left) aren't you?

So am I if my referrals sign up ::crossedfingers::