PDA

View Full Version : Been gone for a while.

Integrity57
02-02-08, 11:25 AM
Hey everyone, not sure how many folks remember me, but it's Seaman Apprentice Lear (or just Tony). I haven't been able to get on the site much since I graduated boot on Jan 4th because internet access is somewhat limited over here at Great Lakes TSC but I managed to get the USO on base early today to get to a computer and thought I'd let ya'll know I was still alive and well, just a little cold lol. I'm currently on hold for Gunner's Mate A-School and two other schools that I have to do but I'm also looking into maybe changing my Rating to Construction Mechanic so I might have a little more "boots on the ground" duty. Well I hope SSgt. Nelson, the Drifter, Cpl Blaylock, Jetdoc, and everyone else are doing well, I'll try to be on the forums as much as I can and will be around a little more when I get my own computer but take care everyone.

jinelson
02-02-08, 11:28 AM
Congratulations sailor its good to see you on the board. You are always welcome here.

Jim

davblay
02-02-08, 11:29 AM
Good to hear from you Sailor, I mean Tony! I miss you being around in the chat rooms and such! :beer:
You are the only sailor I have written to since 1970, while you were in boot camp!

Dave

sparkie
02-02-08, 11:34 AM
Welcome back,,, keep a good grip on that soap bar. LOL

bgsuwoody
02-02-08, 09:25 PM
Good to hear from you man, I know we have tried to chat a few times, but good luck with everything and I hope the decision was what you wanted, I know it was like pulling teeth getting you to the recruiter lol. Godspeed man, you'll be my favorite squid for a while now lol.

AMW
02-03-08, 12:07 AM
Congratulations and how do you like this Midwest weather? You're only about 30 minutes south of me and I know this weather has been insane lately. Have fun, and watch out for the girls at Gurnee (I'm sure you've been there by now)

Justin493
02-03-08, 01:35 PM
Welcome back Sailor. Good to hear from you.