PDA

View Full Version : Blooper

jahhead88
02-01-08, 08:40 PM
It was brought to my attention that in a previous choice of words in my last post may have caused someone's mind to wander. I guess the words getting back in the saddle and pregnancy may not be best if used together.

Anyhow, I've decided to retract the title of my last post, and re title it as getting back in the fight.

:cool:

So with that I want to apologize to anyone whose mind I may have corrupted. Lol.

LeonardLawrence
02-01-08, 11:08 PM
Yeah guys...what he said....oh wait...that was me:angel:

Sorry :(

Phantom Blooper
02-01-08, 11:13 PM
Now ya done it jarhead you named this post after me..... or a portion thereof...although I am quite comfortable with being in the saddle.....I'll leave the kids up to you unless they are grandchildren where I can give them back? Just keep the shiny side of the saddle up and you should be alright!:beer:

:evilgrin:

PatriotGirl422
02-01-08, 11:51 PM
Now ya done it jarhead you named this post after me..... or a portion thereof...

Haha that was my first thought too. I was like "Oh God, what did Phantom do now?" ;)

mgkusmc
02-03-08, 12:45 PM
Haha thats what I was wondering too What did Blooper do now....but then I noticed it was in Memorial section and I was a little concerned lol

Phantom Blooper
02-03-08, 01:53 PM
Why.....might I ask does my name have to be in reference to something bad when you read it?

Let me guess....let me count the ways.....they love me...they love me not.....ROTFLMAO!:evilgrin:

PatriotGirl422
02-03-08, 02:58 PM
Why.....might I ask does my name have to be in reference to something bad when you read it?

Hmm I don't know. Maybe this has something to do with it: "Be advised, I'm mean, NASTY, and tired. I eat concertina wire and pee napalm. And I can put a round through a flea's ass at 200 meters. I smoke TNT and fart Nitro! So be advised that you are dealing with a very sick & opinionated Marine SNCO! ROTFLMAO!"

:marine: