PDA

View Full Version : Letters to Recruits

davblay
02-01-08, 02:33 AM
I would like to make this a sticky so that all new pooles can see that there is a route for them to get motivating mail while in Boot camp. I write one letter each week to every recruit on my data base. I filed away my records last month for 2007 and found that I had written over 396 letters to recruits on both Depots. I only require that you PM me before you leave and get my address so you can write me one post card or letter with your boot address on it. I will add that to my data base and you will get one letter every week for 9 weeks, that will get you up to graduation week. Of course if you should get set back for some reason, I will continue to write until your graduation week with your new platoon.

If you have bunk mate that is not getting much mail, or he wants more, then forward his name and platoon number to me and he/she will be added as well.

I understand that you are Recruits and don't have much time to write, so I recommend that you take that time to write your family and loved ones, but if you chose you write to me, that is great as I enjoy reading mail to. If you ask me to I will post whatever information you want to pass along to the poolees on this site as well.

Again, I do this because I have time on my hands, I am a cancer patient, plus I enjoy helping you guys out any way I can. I expect no thanks form you just the chance to help you, that's all!

Semper Fi Poolees,,,,,and Mods please make this a sticky, will ya please?

Dave

Parker-0321
02-01-08, 08:45 AM
ooh rah motivator!!

i'll help make it a sticky by posting

if you want me to write also i'll do what i can, just keep in mind they'll be coming from Japan and you might not get anything till like the week you graduate lol

feel free to add me on myspace or pm me on here with any questions you have about anything.

jinelson
02-01-08, 09:15 AM
Its good to see you on board LCpl Parker I have missed you and Gutterrez and Im glad to see you both have done well. I already made this thread a stickie.

OORAH!!!

Jim

Patriot34
02-01-08, 11:07 AM
I would like to make this a sticky so that all new pooles can see that there is a route for them to get motivating mail while in Boot camp. I write one letter each week to every recruit on my data base. I filed away my records last month for 2007 and found that I had written over 396 letters to recruits on both Depots. I only require that you PM me before you leave and get my address so you can write me one post card or letter with your boot address on it. I will add that to my data base and you will get one letter every week for 9 weeks, that will get you up to graduation week. Of course if you should get set back for some reason, I will continue to write until your graduation week with your new platoon.

If you have bunk mate that is not getting much mail, or he wants more, then forward his name and platoon number to me and he/she will be added as well.

I understand that you are Recruits and don't have much time to write, so I recommend that you take that time to write your family and loved ones, but if you chose you write to me, that is great as I enjoy reading mail to. If you ask me to I will post whatever information you want to pass along to the poolees on this site as well.

Again, I do this because I have time on my hands, I am a cancer patient, plus I enjoy helping you guys out any way I can. I expect no thanks form you just the chance to help you, that's all!

Dave

cancer survivor here Dave. keep fighting, and yes you have a hell of alot of time. Sometimes you're looking for an excuse to get up and walk. Been there and it sucks. You have any ?'s about treatment just PM me. I'll answer them to the best of my ability. I know I'm younger than you but I"ll do my best on helping you beat this. You can, cause I did.

bgsuwoody
02-01-08, 08:31 PM
I would recommend you take this opportunity poolees. This is one of the greatest things I possibly did and it was a welcome thing to not only get mail, but from someone of the caliber of Cpl. Blaylock. It is amazing the things he has done for a lot of us and he has been a true mentor and friend to me. This man puts 100% time and effort into helping all of us and I guarantee you will appreciate his insight, quips, news, and motivation that he sends you. It was by far my FAVORITE mail to receive at boot. I can not express how much Dave and his friendship have meant to me over nearly the past year now. I hope only the best for him and for you. He's 100% here to pass on the legacy of the Marine Corps to all those who wish to join the ranks, even after you have done so.

Thanks again Dave for everything and Semper Fi big brother. Your efforts do not go unnoticed and unappreciated.

davblay
02-01-08, 08:42 PM
Gosh (turning red) my pups never stop making me proud! Thanks Woody for those kind words, But like I said, I am only doing what i can to help the recruits, my future brothers and sisters! :)

LeonardLawrence
02-01-08, 11:32 PM
Cpl Blaylock is awesome and serves as a motivator to all.

Thanks from the other side of things for all the hard work you do brother. You are truly contributing to ensure the next 232 years of tradition continues.

Unfortunately, I have no award to offer other than a brotherly toast :beer:

jinelson
02-02-08, 01:04 AM
Cpl Blaylock is awesome and serves as a motivator to all.

Thanks from the other side of things for all the hard work you do brother. You are truly contributing to ensure the next 232 years of tradition continues.

Unfortunately, I have no award to offer other than a brotherly toast
I concur with LeonardLawrence all the way!

Jim

davblay
02-05-08, 12:19 AM
:thumbup:

davblay
03-10-08, 02:46 AM

RockSteady85
03-10-08, 03:27 AM
Ghetto BECAUsE OF WHAT MY mp/RECRUITER did for me

mE ASKED ME QUESTIONS i never ASKED Myself
iN my entire lifetime I do my time in a whole other county because county...county county...IT IS WELL WORTH THE TIME I INVEST IN SUSSEX COUNTY. It really is. No lying. I would do anything for my recruiters...SERIOUSLY. If you have no respect for them then why respresent them? Nothing better than serving your country, for real, YO!

Parker-0321
03-10-08, 07:19 AM
and now i am confused..

HurricaneRJ
03-10-08, 08:35 AM
I would recommend you take this opportunity poolees. This is one of the greatest things I possibly did and it was a welcome thing to not only get mail, but from someone of the caliber of Cpl. Blaylock. It is amazing the things he has done for a lot of us and he has been a true mentor and friend to me. This man puts 100% time and effort into helping all of us and I guarantee you will appreciate his insight, quips, news, and motivation that he sends you. It was by far my FAVORITE mail to receive at boot. I can not express how much Dave and his friendship have meant to me over nearly the past year now. I hope only the best for him and for you. He's 100% here to pass on the legacy of the Marine Corps to all those who wish to join the ranks, even after you have done so.

Thanks again Dave for everything and Semper Fi big brother. Your efforts do not go unnoticed and unappreciated.

I second this. I got letters from Dave, Kim, LL, JC, SSgt. PB, Justin and many other. I got more letters from them, than my family. It's a very good thing to have Marines write you and support you.

Marine84
03-11-08, 08:34 PM
Ghetto BECAUsE OF WHAT MY mp/RECRUITER did for me

mE ASKED ME QUESTIONS i never ASKED Myself
iN my entire lifetime I do my time in a whole other county because county...county county...IT IS WELL WORTH THE TIME I INVEST IN SUSSEX COUNTY. It really is. No lying. I would do anything for my recruiters...SERIOUSLY. If you have no respect for them then why respresent them? Nothing better than serving your country, for real, YO!

:scared: WTF? No more for you tonight girl! Somebody take her keys!

davblay
03-27-08, 11:24 AM

Dave

davblay
03-28-08, 02:06 AM
:marine:

davblay
03-29-08, 09:21 AM

davblay
04-10-08, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davblay

Dave

davblay
04-10-08, 12:56 AM
This coming March I will have been writing to recruites for one year. I only ask that the recruit send me one post card or letter with his/her boot camp address on the so i can add it to my data base, Once that is done you will recieve one letter every week for your entire stay in MCRD.

I only send motivation, nothing that will get you introuble with your DIs and such, As amtter of fact you can share my mail with your buddies. To be added to my data base, PM me and ask for my home address, write it down, thn when you get your boot camp address and you have time, send me a post card or letter so I can add you on my list for mail. It's that simple.

If you don't want my mail, that's fine as well, I respect your decision, but know this, US Mail is the only correspondance with the outside world while you are on either of the MCRDs,

Thank you Poolees for you time and Good Luck in Boot camp. :marine:

Dave

HomefrontHeroes
04-23-08, 02:34 PM
Davblay, that is wonderful. I heard that recruits that receive mail do much better in boot camp than those that don't, less injuries, less illness and do better in training, so keep up the good work.

Our organization would like to help also, so, if you pm me I will send you our address so we can support you in boot camp also. I know how uplifting getting mail is :) We are proud of all of you.

davblay
05-08-08, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davblay

Dave

God I love this job!

Dave

MotivatorOfTheGuard
05-09-08, 11:06 AM
I'm afraid Dave, that you have a new problem to deal with...because there is another Motivator in this town...
:beer:
Poolee's, please also know that you can contact myself and i will make sure to try and write to you! Good chance my letters will be coming from Fallujah, but they will come i promise!

Also, Dave is my hero. This old guy won't let anything beat him, so i'm sure he won't let me beat him at "motivating".

Round for you, from me Dave!:beer:

Quinbo
05-09-08, 05:09 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how a wannabe got a post deleted from the poolee hall because he is not a Marine?

You do great work Dave! Keep it up if it keeps you going.

davblay
05-31-08, 10:00 AM

davblay
07-02-08, 10:25 AM
I just want to thank all the Poolees for the time they have taken to PM me for my address so they can get moto mail while in boot camp. My data base has room for many, many more names in it and I would love to send that mail every week. I had one recruit to pass his letter around the platoon and have his brother recruits sign up for my mail, them all being in the same platoon and all made it easy to enter them in my data base. Now I have 10 recruits in the same series graduating on the same day!

Again thank all of the poolees that have PMd me for my address, and keep it up, I love to write to you.

Dave

cantonmark
07-03-08, 12:33 PM
My son is currently at PI and the one thing he says is really motivating are the letters from home. I try and make sure he receives as many as possible. I took over his myspace account and his lazy friends that don't write letters can send him messages and I just copy and paste onto one of my letters. I remember mail call and it is very important. Thank you davblay for making sure the recruits have mail.

ROTORORDY
07-23-08, 10:39 PM
Hell yeah, any Recruit that needs a letter sent to them in boot camp just email me there stuff and ill write a letter. Im in Japan but ill do it. Hey u know i only got one letter in bootcamp and i hated it that, that was the only one, but sign me up sir. if you need my email send me a note thing.

davblay
09-08-08, 05:29 PM

Dave

I want to express my thanks to all the poolees over the past months that have elected to use this free service that I offer them. I have noticed, however, that some poolees (turned recruit) have decided to make a shortcut even out of this friendly free service.

So to make it clear as to what I need for you to include, in your Card or letter, your Rank (Rct), last name, first name, middle initial, then your plt number, BN, and Company. Plus I need your Leatherneck.com username, to make sure you get mail.

I know that you may think that is a stupid thing to ask for, but believe me, I get mail from recruits with only a plt #, BN and Company, I get mail with only RCT, Last name. I don't know you people, therefore I need all of the address, as stated above! I am not a mind reader you know?

In the future, If I get any mail without the proper information, I will not reply! That means also that you need to make it legible, I can't read some of the hand writing on the envelopes. You would not believe some of the mail I get from recruits, that I know have at least a High School education! A lot have even more than that!

What I expect on the outside of the envelope is:

Rct, Crap, Iam A.
Plt 0000, ?BN, ?-Company
Box number or street address
City, State Zip+plt number

On the inside of the letter all I really need is your username from Leatherneck.com. You can say anything else you want, but I NEED that information.

FYI.....I got two letters today from people that I do not know and can not make it out, and the other one is from a Recruit that only sent the last name! I can not, and will not reply to a half addressed envelope, It cost me .42 for every letter I send and I got 4 back today because of this very reason! Now that's $1.68 I just threw away! I don't mind sending mail, but please help me out here will ya? If the post office on the Depot doesn't recognize the name, how can I?

Poolees, I would appreciate your cooperation on this urgent matter.

Dave

cantonmark
09-08-08, 06:09 PM
Well I get to pick up imy new Marine on Friday from PI. Again he says that one of the things that kept him motiavated was mail call. I wrote to some of his platoon also and am still writing to a friend of my Marine that will graduate in October. Thanks Marines for keeping our recruits motivated. I will have a new Marine son and a new brother. Can you tell I am a Proud Dad.

davblay
09-08-08, 10:24 PM
Oooooooo-Rah

davblay
09-27-08, 01:20 AM
It has come to my attention, in the past few days, that the recruits are hungry for more moto mail from mre than just me. There for I have decided to send any on to you people thier addresses if you ask for them in PMs to me. I have 24 recruites, currently and they all want all the mail they can get, JDNSmith doen't have many people to write to him.

The bottom line is this, Marines, poolees/wannbees, Marine Friends, they want mail from anyone, even you guys. It can be a few newspaper clips, sports sections, somthing political as some of these recruites can vote in this election. Some of them will write you back and fill you in on what is going on in thier lives,, but most will not...you never know.

I am compiling a list of all the Address I have, along with thier graduation date, you can pick and chose or write them all, they won't mind!

What I will do is make a list of all f them, keep it updated when they graduate, and add to them the new ones I get.

When this first started I was writing to 6 Recruits....that number has been as high as 47 every week, and as low as 26 from week to week. But they leave every week and it is getting costly to my budget to purchase the ink Cartridge, the paper, the envelopes and of course the stamps (.42 per letter).
I am not asking you for finacial support, no sir, I am asking to share the mail and get the letters to the recruits in a timely manner.

Sinch March 22nd, last year (2007) I have written over 1300 letters to recuits that appreciate getting the mail, an I will see to it that they get at least one letter from me each week, any of you are welcme to send extra mail if you please.

Remember, where they are, we Marines were once, and where they are now, some of you will be soon. They want any kind of mail, articles form a newspaper, ploitical news, the war and how we are doing over there.

If you want to participate in this program, PM me for the addresses, I will send you everyone I have, you can do as you please with them.

I hope this site will swamp the mail calls for the recruits we send down there.

Thanks and Semper Fi,

Dave

SGT7477
09-27-08, 01:57 PM
Dave any word on Jag1990 I don't know for sure if that was the name he went by but if I remember right he was shipping in May?

aaronle06
11-13-08, 11:47 AM
Please send me an address or addresses with haste. Shipdate 20081117

MrBarrett
12-01-08, 09:12 PM
Dear CPL Daveblay I would like to thank you on behalf of myself and all the other Poolees. Sir you are a true INSPIRATION to us all I will take you up on your offer for bootcamp. If I do say so myself self sir you make me realize what being a Marine is all about. Once again Thank you SIR!

MrBarrett
12-01-08, 09:13 PM
Correction Becoming a MARINE "what being a Marine is all about." Correction Becoming a MARINE

tripletgirl101
12-30-08, 06:38 PM
Awww that is so sweet, you made me tear up alittle. When I am a Poolee I will be sure to mail you! Thanks and God Bless!

dizark
12-30-08, 07:22 PM
Cpl Blaylock knows that when I get the chance, I will be sending him my address as well. I have told him that he can share it to whomever wants to write me moto mail during my time on the Island.

davblay
02-02-09, 03:31 PM
Let say this once more, PLEASE ENCLUDE YOUR LAST NAME, FIRST NAME, MIDDLE INITIAL ON THE RETURN ADDRESS, AND PLEASE TELL ME YOUR USERNAME FROM LEATHERNECK.COM IN THE BODY OF YOUR LETTER! :marine:

I got a letter this week from a recruit, that had his complete address, but no name! inside he only signed his last name! I can't send mail to a Rct with only a last name! There might be a dozen Rcts with that same name! :scared:

Attention to details poolees, attention to details! :evilgrin:

Dave

davblay
02-02-09, 03:34 PM
I want to express my thanks to all the poolees over the past months that have elected to use this free service that I offer them. I have noticed, however, that some poolees (turned recruit) have decided to make a shortcut even out of this friendly free service.

So to make it clear as to what I need for you to include, in your Card or letter, your Rank (Rct), last name, first name, middle initial, then your plt number, BN, and Company. Plus I need your Leatherneck.com username, to make sure you get mail.

I know that you may think that is a stupid thing to ask for, but believe me, I get mail from recruits with only a plt #, BN and Company, I get mail with only RCT, Last name. I don't know you people, therefore I need all of the address, as stated above! I am not a mind reader you know?

In the future, If I get any mail without the proper information, I will not reply! That means also that you need to make it legible, I can't read some of the hand writing on the envelopes. You would not believe some of the mail I get from recruits, that I know have at least a High School education! A lot have even more than that!

What I expect on the outside of the envelope is:

Rct, Crap, Iam A.
Plt 0000, ?BN, ?-Company
Box number or street address
City, State Zip+plt number

On the inside of the letter all I really need is your username from Leatherneck.com. You can say anything else you want, but I NEED that information.

FYI.....I got two letters today from people that I do not know and can not make it out, and the other one is from a Recruit that only sent the last name! I can not, and will not reply to a half addressed envelope, It cost me .42 for every letter I send and I got 4 back today because of this very reason! Now that's $1.68 I just threw away! I don't mind sending mail, but please help me out here will ya? If the post office on the Depot doesn't recognize the name, how can I?

Poolees, I would appreciate your cooperation on this urgent matter.

Dave

Just needed to be bumped.

FemaleDevilDawg
02-03-09, 01:16 AM
Hey Dave I would also like to put out there the same thing. I would love to get mail and send mail to recruites. I know how it feels to get that motivational mail from family ect. It was awesome so if any pooles want me to send mail send me a pm and I will get you my address as well. =)

Gnetics
02-17-09, 03:18 PM
Cpl. Blaylock, I know I am just a Poolee but I would be happy to write letters to any Recruits, or Marines that need mail. I would also like to thank you and all others who take time out of their lives to send mail to all Recruits/Marines that need it. I only hope that when my time in boot comes around I may be so lucky to receive some mail from a few good people.
-Ernie

davblay
02-17-09, 11:53 PM
To any, and all, Marine, Poolees and wannabes that want to write to my recruits, send me a PM ams I will forward you everything I have, including thier graduation day and all. I don't plan t stop doing tis, but i will share with you guys the addresses as long as we keep it motivational, we don' t want to get them in trouble or quarterdecked. :evilgrin:We need to send them motivation ONLY! :marine:

So if any of you want my data base, I will sent it to anyone that PMs my inbox for that information.

Thanks, I know they will all appreciate or mail t them while thay are there. They never fordet it, they ma not contact you often, but they remember it for the rest of thier career.

Dave

Gnetics
02-27-09, 05:33 PM
Would adding a Marine quote be ok at the bottom of the letter? I have some letters ready to be shipped out but have not sent them because I dont want to get any recruits quarterdecked. Thank you

davblay
02-27-09, 10:25 PM
Would adding a Marine quote be ok at the bottom of the letter? I have some letters ready to be shipped out but have not sent them because I dont want to get any recruits quarterdecked. Thank you

As long as it is on the letter, not the envelope, it's fine. The only thing that needs to be on the outside is the addresses!

Dave

Gnetics
03-16-09, 03:35 PM
Thank you Corporal Blaylock, I sent out letters right after that reply. I did Receive one letters back, and I will contact you regarding recruits status.

As long as it is on the letter, not the envelope, it's fine. The only thing that needs to be on the outside is the addresses!

Dave

Vanish34
01-15-10, 09:58 AM
this is an old topic I wonder if he still writing letters

pmcguire
02-15-10, 05:29 PM
This is greatly appreciated. I will be sure to remember this when I ship in October.

Dillon
06-09-10, 04:10 AM
Well hell, I'm not going to be writing to my family, I hate those bastards, only other people I can think of are my long distant far removed cousin (and math teacher) Mr. Coley and my recruiters. I'll think about taking you up on your offer though, since the drill instructors might give me crap bout not writing letters, never know what they'll do... :cry:

jinelson
06-11-10, 10:38 AM
Cpl Blaylock passed away a few months. I cannot bring myself to close this thread due to my respect and love for my brother. Every Marine on this site knows the importance of mail call and especially in Recruit Training. I believe that most Marines would be more than happy to provide moto mail to you, all you have to do is ask. So post a thread or meet Marines in the chatroom and exchange address's. One of the saddest things I have seen is new Marines graduating without any family or friends to share their pride and accomplishment with. PM me if you would like to be pen pals.

Jim

MarinesFTW
06-12-10, 05:47 PM
Ever sense I joined this site I wanted to be one of those lucky recruits to receive letters of Cpl Dave, even though he has passed away, I know he looks down on every recruit, and the thought of that, is enough motovation for me.

sparkie
06-15-10, 09:49 PM
FTW,,,,,, I knew him well,,,,,, You know I'll write,,,,,,, I miss him too. We did the summer of '69 together. Good of you to ask.

sparkie
07-26-10, 02:12 PM
Ever sense I joined this site I wanted to be one of those lucky recruits to receive letters of Cpl Dave, even though he has passed away, I know he looks down on every recruit, and the thought of that, is enough motovation for me.

I've gotton and sent 2 letters now with FTW, who is still in boot. I do encourage any of you wanna-bes to get to know some of us, and maybe get a letter or 2. I have definately enjoyed his. Hoping for another soon.

Any Marines out there interested, join in. I know we will never be a Cpl. Dave, but a little is better than none.
:iwo:

Edmiston4
10-20-10, 12:27 PM
Ooh-Rah!

Thank you for the Support and motivation!

Edmiston4
10-21-10, 10:03 AM
Everyone can also write to me until i ship out. I love writing and will help to keep you motivated :) send me a message if you want my address.

Rough Hands
10-21-10, 02:18 PM
Everyone can also write to me until i ship out. I love writing and will help to keep you motivated :) send me a message if you want my address.

Pwork703
02-17-11, 09:58 AM
I'm upset to know that I will never get the chance to be on Cpl Blaylock's mailing list. Reading motavational stories from Marines here keeps me PTing every day, and I'm sure I will keep turning to this forum for insperation, all the way to August when I ship. Once I have earned my title, I'll be sure to come back and help other poolees where I can because I know first hand how much it helps.

So to all you Marines who have made an effort to keep poolees such as myself going, thank you. I'm sure I will be asking one or more of you to send me mail in RT, and what you all do really does make a difference.

Cannot wait to earn my title.

-Poolee Workman

sparkie
02-17-11, 06:17 PM
I'm upset to know that I will never get the chance to be on Cpl Blaylock's mailing list. Reading motavational stories from Marines here keeps me PTing every day, and I'm sure I will keep turning to this forum for insperation, all the way to August when I ship. Once I have earned my title, I'll be sure to come back and help other poolees where I can because I know first hand how much it helps.

So to all you Marines who have made an effort to keep poolees such as myself going, thank you. I'm sure I will be asking one or more of you to send me mail in RT, and what you all do really does make a difference.

Cannot wait to earn my title.

-Poolee Workman

PM If you want my Addy for boot. Like I've told others,,,, you write,,,I write.

Languagelover23
02-17-11, 08:36 PM
This is truly a great thing you're doing, Marines. The tight-knit family atmosphere of the Marine Corps is just one more thing that cements my loyalty. I will be giving my address when I ship, hopefully in two months. Still having trouble with my run time, but hope I'll be outta here on time.

fknsinclair
03-27-11, 01:40 AM
God Bless him. I will post my address before I go to Parris Island in July. Thank you future brothers and sisters. I don't really have anyone to write to.

Barnett20110425
04-06-11, 02:39 PM
Oh wow
This was inspirational.
I was getting excited about having such a wonderful Marine write me while in boot.
You could tell that he was a great man even if you didn't get the honor to know him.
It was devastating when I got to the post about his passing.

I plan on taking full advantage of this pen pal system when I go to boot.
Thank you Marines.

God Bless you Cpl Blaylock

Brittany0614
06-15-11, 12:56 PM
Bless your soul CPL Blaylock

If anyone would like to be pen pals PM me :) I love to write and meet new people.

Vise
06-15-11, 03:12 PM
I'm leaving on Monday and I would love motivating mail. Please PM me with your addresses!

93Reaper
08-24-11, 10:48 AM
I leave on Monday the 29th of August, would like to get some motivational mail while in recruit training. Possibly get some Q's answered along the way also. PM me if you want to help out a soon to be recruit, I need all the moto i can get.

Thank you Marines.
Poolee Kuzmicz

shane90
08-24-11, 03:25 PM
im supposed to be leaving on the 24 of october this year and moto mail would be wonderful to get. pm me if you want to help me too please.

thank you marines for everything.
poolee sanders

Redsfan293
11-03-11, 01:46 AM
I'm leaving on the 14th of November and I would greatly appreciate some moto mail. PM me if you want to send some.

Affe
12-07-11, 03:56 PM
Is anyone still doing this? I ship out 20120117 and would really love motivational letters!

Missouri Boy
12-07-11, 09:20 PM
I leave 20111212 and so far my brother is the only one in my family that said he'd write. I still have to motivate my parents to attend my graduation. If anyone has the time to write me even one letter I would greatly appreciate it.

zraigy7
12-07-11, 09:53 PM
I ship out 20120116, my dad said he may only write me once or twice. Any mail would be appreciated. PM me if you don't mind writing

Affe
12-07-11, 11:10 PM
I ship out 20120116, my dad said he may only write me once or twice. Any mail would be appreciated. PM me if you don't mind writing

which boot you going to?

zraigy7
12-08-11, 05:40 AM
which boot you going to?

MCRDPI

Affe
12-08-11, 07:57 AM
MCRDPI

MCRDSD here

routier
01-11-12, 11:15 AM
I dont know if this is still going on, but i'd love to recieve a motivational letter from anybody. I would greatly apreciate it i leave for MCRDPI on 20120213 send me addresses :)

Rocky C
03-17-13, 09:48 AM
Please PM any of the Marines that have posted here if you would like mail.