PDA

View Full Version : Back in the saddle

jahhead88
01-30-08, 10:18 PM
Hello Marines:

It's been a while since I've put up a post. Many of you know my wife and I tried to have children by IVF and they passed a week after birth. Well on 26 February 2008, we are going back to try again, and as a back up we are putting in papers for adoption.

At one point I asked for prayers before my boys passed, now any prayers you could offer on our behalf would be appreciated. My wife has guts and a lot of heart; however, a little divine help never hurt anything either.

Any help you could give with prayer would be appreciated.

Semper Fi,

Jahhead88

dadsgyrl
01-30-08, 10:25 PM
you have it may all the positive powers be with you and your wife!

aspinwc
01-30-08, 11:02 PM
:flag: I believe everything happens for a reason, and God has a plan for all of us from day one. Its an honor to pray for you and your wife. God Bless.

LeonardLawrence
01-31-08, 01:05 AM
Brian,

You have our support as I am sure you know in your heart.

Please don't ever talk about pregnancy and being back in the saddle in the same sentence. It sends my mind places it doesn't belong:devious:

Good Luck and best wishes to you both!

crate78
01-31-08, 09:59 AM
Prayers and support on the way.

And, don't sell adoption short. My wife was adopted at age 3 after she and her six older brothers were taken away from their birth parents for child neglect/abuse. Sometimes we can't help but speculate on what direction her life might have taken if she hadn't been adopted by a loving, Christian couple.

crate

rb1651
01-31-08, 11:07 AM
Prayers are outbound. Best of luck to you and your wife. Whether biological or adopted, I know in my heart that you will make fantastic parents for any child that enters your lives.

Osotogary
01-31-08, 12:11 PM
Please don't ever talk about pregnancy and being back in the saddle in the same sentence. It sends my mind places it doesn't belong
LMAO!

Being raised in a Boys School as a youngster I saw many children and boys who just wished that they had one parent, guardian or loved one come bye and spend some time with them let alone provide a permanent home for them.
All the best to you and your wife jahhead88 for this wonderful undertaking that you both are considering. My prayers will certainly be headed your way.
Gary

SGT7477
01-31-08, 12:14 PM
Our prayers are with you, Semper FI and carry on brother.

SGT7477
01-31-08, 12:15 PM

SGT7477

SGT7477

SGT7477
01-31-08, 12:17 PM
Sorry about all the same messages,whew.

Apache
01-31-08, 03:41 PM
prayers outbound

jrhd97
01-31-08, 09:08 PM
Will do. Here is a link to Focus On The Family, http://www.focusonthefamily.com/. They had a guest on not long ago who ran an adoption agency that raised enough money to make the monetary cost of adoption as small as possible, some cases no cost to the adopting parents. They can put you in touch with this agency if you wish. They also have many great resources.

Marine84
02-01-08, 10:35 AM
It sends my mind places it doesn't belong:devious:

LOL! Your mind is about the ONLY thing that CAN go there!:)

And good luck Jarhead - hope everything "takes".

LeonardLawrence
02-01-08, 11:05 PM
LOL! Your mind is about the ONLY thing that CAN go there!:)

And good luck Jarhead - hope everything "takes".

Leave it to a Marine to take something beautiful, such as the creation of life...and mess it all up.

Sorry for the weird comment Jarhead88, you understand. And GOOD LUCK!