PDA

View Full Version : One For The Good Guy's

jinelson
01-28-08, 11:31 AM
LA JOYA, Texas — A man driving a car full of suspected illegal immigrants lost his ear as he tried to flee from police.

The 22-year-old Mexican national had turned into a brushy field from a farm-to-market road Sunday when he tried to open the door and jump from the car, said Joe Cantu, a La Joya police spokesman.

The car door bounced against a tree and slammed shut on the man's head, cleanly severing his ear, police said.

Police and Border Patrol agents found four of the six passengers who fled the car after it came to a stop. Authorities also discovered four people in the car's trunk who were thought to be illegal immigrants from El Salvador and Honduras, Cantu said.

Police had stopped the 22-year-old driver, whose name was not released, for speeding. But he hit the gas after stopping beside of the road. After the accident, he was taken to a McAllen hospital.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,325999,00.html

Jim

jrhd97
01-28-08, 12:13 PM
He got what he deserved.

A couple years ago I saw a wreck down in AZ on I-8. A pickup truck full of illegals tried to run from the State Police. The driver lost control and went off the road, down the hill into the scrub brush and cactus. Threw all the illegals out of the back when he rolled.

DWG
01-28-08, 12:36 PM
Of course you realize they will probably bring charges against the police and Border Patrol agents for causing injury to this poor fellow through their immoderate actions. Not to mention the mental...

jrhd97
01-28-08, 06:01 PM
That's not even funny with this administration.

OLE SARG
01-28-08, 06:04 PM
Too bad it wasn't his ****ing head that was severed!!!!!!!!!!

Boy, I like the way congress (bunch of ****ing idiots) pushed thru that new immigration bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

Sgt Leprechaun
01-28-08, 10:20 PM
Man, DW, you ain't kiddin. This admin is so demo like when it comes to this issue, it's scary as all hell.

And, good riddance to the scumbag.

OLE SARG
01-29-08, 09:48 AM
Don't for get the scumbag attorney general down in that area who is working part-time for the ****ing mexicano ******* government!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even think of the ****head's name!!!

SEMPER FI,