PDA

View Full Version : Found 4 buddies so far.

Albert W Meyer
01-27-08, 11:09 AM
For those of you who are looking for lost buddies I'd like to say DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!:thumbup:. A year ago Jean and I found the first one after several months of seaching. We tried every avenue we could find and thanks to american veterans search we found Mike in PA and we have been out there twice and talk on phone about once a month. It's GREAT!
Well that gave us a lot of hope of finding the others. And about 2 months after finding Mike we found another in MI this time. Have only spoke to him once but at least I know where he is. Well almost a year went by and WOW we found another. Shannon is in MO and doing great. And that was quite a feat as I didn't remember his name correctly.We talked for over an hour and are planning a real reunion this summer. His wife and mine talk weekly and almost daily via the internet. How cool is that?!! Well would you believe that one week after finding Shannon we found Robert Apple or I should say Appel and what a thrill that was. He is in MN/SD and we want to get together soon. So to all of you who are searching if it's been a long time since you were together with your buds the memory has a way of forgetting some things. So try changing the spelling or turning the names around. If you remember J. K. Doe try K. J. Doe you just never know what might happen. And hey if it worked for me. It might work for you!!:cool:GOOD LUCK!!