PDA

View Full Version : Marinepooly1361 is on the Island

davblay
01-24-08, 06:05 PM
Got a letter today from Kevin, he is alive and doing well. Said he was in T6 when he wrote the letter. He did send some advice to future recruits, "Be loud"! He said "the thing that pizzes the DIs off the most is not being loud"! Also, he said "Using I, me, my, pizzes them off to"! He says he was chosen for squad leader and doesn't really like it. Said he gets "PT'd" about twice a day for someone elses screw ups! He likes the chow, but says the showers are cold except for just before hygene inspections at night.

He said the most frightening thing he's been thru, so far, is the platoon pick up. After the Series Commander introduced the SDI, the SDI made his speech, then introduced the other DIs and all hell broke loose!

But he said to say hello to all and that he'd like some mail from you guys if you want to write him. He said another one of our pups, Evan2213, is in his platoon. Evan only posted once but I got his name from his profile and intend to write him as well.

If you want Marinepooly1361's address PM me and I will forward it to you.

Just thought some of you'd like to know how he's doing.

Dave

SlingerDun
01-24-08, 08:20 PM
I heard that, my face looks like a big tomato from working in the cold wind today. I'd prefer a 1 star supper over a cold shower sure enough.

--->Dave