PDA

View Full Version : Navy Officer convicted of wearing 10 improper medals

thedrifter
01-24-08, 08:45 AM
Virginia News <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
This handout photo released by the U.S. Navy shows sailors as they man the rails aboard the USS John F. Kennedy during the ship's decommissioning ceremony, Friday, March 23, 2007...

hrscowboy
01-24-08, 11:43 AM
gawd what are these people thinking???

thedrifter
01-25-08, 07:29 AM
Sailor who falsely wore ribbons sentenced to 24 months in jail <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
NORFOLK <br />
<br />
A Navy hospital corpsman who claimed he rescued six Marines and recovered the bodies of four others in the early days...

jinelson
01-26-08, 06:18 PM
NORFOLK, Va. — A hospital corpsman accused of wearing unearned combat awards was sentenced to two years’ confinement, reduction to E-3 and a bad-conduct discharge Thursday. <br />
<br />
Prosecutors had asked...

DOC WEB
01-26-08, 07:21 PM
F**ckin Sh*t Bag! Thats such a disgrace.

i mean really? bronze star with freakin valor.....the only corpsman i know that has one of those ran through a mine field to help wounded marines to get his.

what kind of story did this a$$hole make up?

yellowwing
01-26-08, 07:47 PM
With legends like David Robert "Bobby" Ray, this Tazewell is something to be scraped off the bottom of your shoe. :mad:

Wyoming
01-26-08, 08:03 PM
Doesn't the command to share some of this?

What were they doing?

Why are not some of their heads rolling?

(This in no way is to excuse what the ****ing ******* Tazewell did, which dishonored the men and women serving today, along with the Veterans of yesteryears.

DUFFER
01-26-08, 08:42 PM
Sailor who falsely wore ribbons sentenced to 24 months in jail <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Petty Officer 2nd Class Dontae L. Tazewell also will be demoted to the rate of seaman and given a bad conduct discharge upon...

Sgt Leprechaun
01-27-08, 10:48 PM
Frakkin filthball. He shouldn't be sent to jail, his azz needs an immediate tour in the 'Stan, of 24 months. No leave, no breaks, no nothing, as a Seaman Apprentice E-1 going out on every single...

davblay
01-27-08, 11:38 PM
With legends like David Robert "Bobby" Ray, this Tazewell is something to be scraped off the bottom of your shoe. :mad:

Ooh-Rah, Yellowwing, Ooh-Rah! May he rest in peace!