PDA

View Full Version : G-men going to the SuperBowl

jetdoc
01-20-08, 09:14 PM
Guess they failed to tell the Giants they were supposed to lose and let Brett go to the Super Bowl, great game!!!

thewookie
01-20-08, 11:02 PM
Who could think of a better way to finish a perfect season, then to beat a NY team. Save the drama for you momma we're going to Arizona!

It's going to be a good game.

Let's get it on...

gutinstinct
01-20-08, 11:06 PM
Gaints by 3 points Marines.

thewookie
01-20-08, 11:23 PM
The only thing I'm not looking forward to is seeing Michael Strahan's gap-toothed mug all over the TV during the build up. It goes to show you that money doesn't equal brains because if most people including myself had his money I'd have gotten that face fixed years ago. But,,, other then too much exposure for him and Peyton's short-bus riding brother Eli, they couldn't have dreamed up a better team to beat for number 19!

jetdoc
01-21-08, 08:36 AM
Gaints by 3 points Marines.

I'm with you brother, Giants will win. No one has expected them to win any of the games in the playoffs, and yet they keep winning. They have nothing to lose, so hopefully they play loose and pound the Pats.

jrhd97
01-21-08, 09:51 AM
I cant think of a better teem for the Giants to beet than the Pats

nptwildcat
01-21-08, 09:55 AM
Being a Packer fan and having won tickets to the Super Bowl, I was very excited and hopefull. Oh well, at least I'll witness history when the Pats finish 19-0.

thewookie
01-21-08, 10:04 AM
Sorry for the bad news with the Packers Jeff, but I like your optimism! Semper Fi & Thanks for your service!

I bet Peyton's having a little brotherly talk with Eli about some Pats tendencies, so the Gants will be well prepared but the Pats will pull it off in the end with Defense and Special Teams.

My pick is Pats 20-17 and piece of history at 19-0

gutinstinct
01-21-08, 10:23 AM
Hey Wookie, are you also a Boston Red Sox fan ?

thewookie
01-21-08, 11:33 AM
Yes sir!:sick:

How about those Red Sox, this has been a special year around here for sports!

nptwildcat
01-21-08, 11:39 AM
I hear that. The Celtics are looking great!

thewookie
01-21-08, 11:44 AM
I didn't want to rub it in too much...:nerd: :D :p

gutinstinct
01-21-08, 02:01 PM
I didn't want to rub it in too much...:nerd: :D :p

You got me there wookie. There's always next baseball season for my Yankees.

thewookie
02-03-08, 11:52 AM
I want to thank the fine Senator from PA for waiting until the weekend of the big game to stoke the fire of the Pats, like they needed another reason, or some more motivation to prove something. And like Congress has nothing better to do? Any way, here comes a beat down for the ages,,,,45-24,,,rarely are Superbowls close and this one isn't going to be either. :beer:

yellowwing
02-03-08, 12:12 PM
The Giants may do it. They'll have to hit them so hard their grandkids will be stupid. Otherwise Brady and his Bunch will romp.

DUFFER
02-03-08, 01:11 PM
G I A N T S G I A N T S G I A N T S G I A N T S G I A N T S G I A N T S
http://assets.giants.com/images/_2007/header_logo.gif (http://www.giants.com/)SCREW THOSE CHEATING PATS!!

jrhd97
02-03-08, 09:06 PM
GOOD TO GO GIANTS!! :thumbup: They couldn't have beaten a better team :)

yellowwing
02-03-08, 09:08 PM
Wow! Simply one of the best Superbowls yet. Sorry Beantown :D

Wyoming
02-03-08, 09:17 PM
Sorry for my vulgarity - Well Shat!!!!

gutinstinct
02-03-08, 09:25 PM
I'm with you brother, Giants will win. No one has expected them to win any of the games in the playoffs, and yet they keep winning. They have nothing to lose, so hopefully they play loose and pound the Pats. Like I said before, Gaints by 3. Now we just have to pound the s**t out of the Boston red socks. There next !

PatriotGirl422
02-03-08, 09:26 PM
Wow there's a lot of us Marines viewing this thread right now! Luckily for me, I don't care much for football (I'm a baseball girl), so you can all get at each other's throats and I'll just sit back and laugh. It was a good game though. Commercials sucked.

8th&I Marine
02-03-08, 09:29 PM
now that was one of the best damn football games I have seen in a while. Glad to see Eli got his wring.

Cantrell:flag:

Big Jim
02-03-08, 09:29 PM
Wow there's a lot of us Marines viewing this thread right now! Luckily for me, I don't care much for football (I'm a baseball girl), so you can all get at each other's throats and I'll just sit back and laugh. It was a good game though. Commercials sucked.

Yeah it was a great game!!! It didn'tlook good for the Giants for a while but in the end they pulled it out!! And yes...the commercials DID suck!!

semperfiman
02-03-08, 09:31 PM
Yea Big Blue

SGTBrentG
02-03-08, 11:01 PM
WOOKIE....I am heartbroken for you man! NOT!!!!!!!!!! Belichick, or however he spells it is a douche bag. Nobody remembers who lost the superbowl. But...I still have your back.....FOREVER.....what else are brothers for? Semper Fi Bro!

DUFFER
02-04-08, 12:14 AM
The Official Site of the New York Giants - Giants.com (http://www.giants.com/index2.html)

oh yeah... here ya go BIG AL just in case you wanted to order a shirt or something that you won't be embarrassed to wear. CHAMPIONS BABY>>> SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS oooooh ahhhhh ooooooh aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn I love it when I am right AL!!!

DUFFER
02-04-08, 12:15 AM
oh...I almost forgot.... guess BELA-CHEAT didn't get his tapes tonight

SGTBrentG
02-04-08, 12:28 AM
Problem is they burned his damn tapes! LOL!

thewookie
02-04-08, 07:09 AM
Like I said before, Gaints by 3. Now we just have to pound the s**t out of the Boston red socks. There next !

Nice call Jimmy The Greek~ Any given Sunday! When does spring training start?:)

jetdoc
02-04-08, 09:38 AM
Wow what a game....the New England Fags lost, perfect season, lol.

The Giants dominated the line on defense, the Patsy's couldn't hold them back. You could see Tommy Boy yelling at his line everytime he picked his azz off of the grass, again and again, hahaha.

And that last drive by the Giants was great, I was freaking out.

I loved the way Bill Belichick ran off the field and into the locker room with time on the clock, real classy, haha.

Too bad New England had a big parade ALREADY planned, etc, hahaha too funny.....LOO-OOO-ZERS.

:D :banana: :yes:

gutinstinct
02-04-08, 08:35 PM
Nice call Jimmy The Greek~ Any given Sunday! When does spring training start?:) I am going to keep my mouth shut until the season starts. :p

jetdoc
02-05-08, 08:46 AM
Another funny thing is how Brady was shocked and acted like a b*tch when told of Plexiglass' prediction. He said something like, "what, you mean we are only going to score 17"? Hahahaah, no you dork you will only score 14, hehe.

DUFFER
02-05-08, 09:57 PM
hey there fellow MARINES and G I A N T S FANS.... this is an awesome page if you would like to check it out. yeah yeah even you Pats fans have some good pics in here too Giants parade Tuesday, lottery held for VIP tickets -- Newsday.com (http://www.newsday.com/news/local/ny-lipara0201,0,447049.story)

nptwildcat
02-06-08, 11:53 AM
Just returned from the Super Bowl. What a game and great time.
I won two tickets and all expensenes paid from GMC Challange on Monday
night football. It was a memory that I will NEVER forget! I just wished
it had been my Packers winning. Either way, 18-1!

yellowwing
02-06-08, 12:16 PM
Everybody got their money's worth, except if you bet on the Patriots!

Maybe the rumors were true that Brady was seen with Jessica Simpson. :D

jetdoc
02-11-08, 09:17 AM
Everybody got their money's worth, except if you bet on the Patriots!

Maybe the rumors were true that Brady was seen with Jessica Simpson. :D

That or he started to believe his own press clippings, haha.

DUFFER
02-11-08, 09:36 PM
http://www.goinprosports.com/images/PRODUCT/medium/10202SMACKSB08.jpg

don'tcha just love it???

Osotogary
02-12-08, 05:02 AM
How can Strahan call a 17-14 win a stomp out?
It was a close game for sure and a good one. Don't ask me how but as soon as Manning escaped the rush, on that one play, I knew that there would be someone open down field and sure as sh*t there was.
No, Mr.Strahan, the Giants played well but they didn't "Stomp out" the Patriots. Congratulations to the New York Giants.

jetdoc
02-13-08, 08:52 AM
How can Strahan call a 17-14 win a stomp out?
It was a close game for sure and a good one. Don't ask me how but as soon as Manning escaped the rush, on that one play, I knew that there would be someone open down field and sure as sh*t there was.
No, Mr.Strahan, the Giants played well but they didn't "Stomp out" the Patriots. Congratulations to the New York Giants.

It was a STOMP if you consider almost NO ONE gave the Giants a chance, the spread was like 12 points, (which is a slap in the face of the Giants), and "my $hit don't stink Brady" just thought it was sooo funny when Plexiglass said the Pats would score 17 and his response was, "what, we are only going to score 17?"..hahahahah.....yea Brady, hahahahah, you guys were stomped and Brady for sure was stomped...stomped into the grass, lol.

1776dad
02-13-08, 09:33 AM
It was a great game! The more I think about it, the greater it becomes.
I grew up a Giants Fan. When I moved to the Midwest twenty years ago the local TV coverage here actually favored watching the Patriots. Gradually I began to root for them often. So when this one went down I was sure my team could not lose this Super Bowl. I have been a fan of both teams. Truth is, I couldn't win. Talk about conflicted! My Kids couldn't understand how I could cheer for both Touch Downs in the last few minutes of the Fourth Quarter. The Giants were clearly the better coached team, especially in the first half. Defensive EXCELLENCE. I really felt the Patriots offensive play selection was terrible in the first half. And in the second half it was very clear who wanted to win that game the most. The Giants earned it and deserved it. Was I happy? Answer: Not as much as I thought I would be. My team won but my team also lost. What I thought would be "I can't lose" became "I couldn't win."
I have to wonder how my Lcpl son took it. I hope it brightened his day. Born not far from the Meadowlands he (we) visited the Giants at summer camp on vacation trips back to our old home grounds and family. I have not heard from him for four weeks now (he is 0311 and in Iraq at the moment). But I guess I will have the chance to ask him soon as I was just notified that he is expected home at the end of next month! I never realized how
hard a job being a parent was until the past six months.

gutinstinct
02-13-08, 08:34 PM
It was a STOMP if you consider almost NO ONE gave the Giants a chance, the spread was like 12 points, (which is a slap in the face of the Giants), and "my $hit don't stink Brady" just thought it was sooo funny when Plexiglass said the Pats would score 17 and his response was, "what, we are only going to score 17?"..hahahahah.....yea Brady, hahahahah, you guys were stomped and Brady for sure was stomped...stomped into the grass, lol. Like I said before, "God I love this site." :D

jetdoc
02-14-08, 02:16 PM
Like I said before, "God I love this site." :D

Hahaha, thanks for the pics of the parade brother, I showed them to some NYer's here at work, :beer: the enjoyed them.