PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Patriot34
01-19-08, 07:04 PM
I think I'm speaking for all the wannabees and poolees here. I know I'm not the only one who is thinkin this, but I just want to say Thanks to all the vetrans in armed services weither it be a Marine, or an Airman. From the desserts of Iraq, to the Jungle of 'Nam, from the Gulf war and Operation Iraqi Freedom, I just want to say I think I owe you guys a beer.

Marine84
01-20-08, 02:19 PM
I just want to say I think I owe you guys a beer.

A word of advice - don't EVER offer to buy - Marines will drink you under the table and you'll wake up naked, wraped in bubble wrap with a hole strategically cut out in it and in the front yard of the barracks. AND, you'll have a GOD AWFUL hangover! ;)

Big Jim
01-20-08, 02:24 PM
A word of advice - don't EVER offer to buy - Marines will drink you under the table and you'll wake up naked, wraped in bubble wrap with a hole strategically cut out in it and in the front yard of the barracks. AND, you'll have a GOD AWFUL hangover! ;)

WOW! I've actually seen that happen before...among other things!!! LMFAO!!!

LeonardLawrence
01-21-08, 08:20 PM

This was way too descriptive to not be a personal experience of a "friend" M-84:D :scared:

Phantom Blooper
01-21-08, 08:40 PM
you'll wake up naked, wraped in bubble wrap with a hole strategically cut out in it and in the front yard of the barracks.

Wow,thats kinky! And probally fun!
How many bubbles have you busted Marine 84?:beer:

:evilgrin:

semperfiman
01-21-08, 08:54 PM
with Marines there is no such thing as A BEER you better buy a keg

Phantom Blooper
01-21-08, 09:11 PM
and a case of bubble wrap and duct tape.............:beer:

Tegan
01-22-08, 06:41 PM
wow, that bubble wrap comment made me laugh out loud in my shop and everyone looked at me like i was nuts.. so funny!

Marine84
01-22-08, 07:34 PM
Yeah - fortunately it WASN'T me but, it WAS a Brother Ordie. He was rotating back to the States the next day, they went and pulled him out of the shower, bubble wrapped him, cut that hole in it and threw him out in the front yard. The Staff Duty walked up on him - it was hilarious!

The worse thing they ever did to me was Ordnance taped me to a pillar in the Rack Shop. BUT.............it took 4 of them to do it (by God!) - I didn't go without kicking and screaming. I was raising so much hell, they taped my mouth shut too!

SGT7477
01-23-08, 09:42 AM
A mighty big beer, Marines are crazy we like to drink like there is no tomorrow.

Patriot34
02-02-08, 03:43 PM
I know the people who own the bar so drink up.

Marine84
02-02-08, 07:06 PM
YAY! She knows the owner ya'll!! Drink up!

Patriot34
02-02-08, 08:02 PM
He knows the owner

Marine84
02-02-08, 08:52 PM
OOPS - sorry - was thinking about the other Patriot in the house.

Pezzle
02-02-08, 09:43 PM
Wow, all this talk about Marine drinking makes me feel like I'll fit in extra well. :yes: