PDA

View Full Version : Just a little feedback

Stackout
01-19-08, 01:35 PM
Hello everyone, I just had a quick question to ask, basically I want to know if I am in Shape for boot camp. I know I will be pushed over my limits, and challenged like no other, my ship date is Feb 10th 2008, and I have no clue if I'm in shape. I know I can pass the IST with no problem, my running time for 1.5 miles is 9' 30", my pushup limit is I think 80 pushups in a minute, I can do about 14 pull-ups, sit-ups I can max out at about 43-50, I weigh 120lbs, and I'm 5'9" tall. Would they put me in PCP (I honestly don't think the would, becasue I'm 'trainable', but yea...)?

Will I be on double rations (I'm extremly skinny, and I've been eating like a pig to gain weight, just won't work, heh)?

The most I've ever ran was 10 miles all together without stopping, I think it took me about 2 hours, something like that.

Yeah, I guess my biggest question is, Is there a chance I will get hurt in Boot Camp, I want to graduate ontime so I can walk with the class of 2008 in May?

Thanks in advanced,
Stackout

Marine84
01-19-08, 01:52 PM
Haven't you posted this once before? Do you think answers will be different this time around or is your attention span THAT short?

Every question you asked has only one answer.......................it's ALL on you! It's up to YOU as to whether you pass or fail anything.

What do YOU think?

semperfiman
01-19-08, 03:27 PM
80 pushups in a minute? do you mean situps

PatriotGirl422
01-19-08, 05:48 PM
I think you're just asking this question for reassurance. It sounds like you're more of bragging than actually asking a question. You know that you're in good shape. You're not fat. No you're not going to PCP. Come on, get your head out of your ass.

Wyoming
01-19-08, 05:51 PM
I think you're just asking this question for reassurance. It sounds like you're more of bragging than actually asking a question. You know that you're in good shape. You're not fat. No you're not going to PCP. Come on, get your head out of your ass.

PGirl, I'm shocked!

Oh wait, good job on nailing him.

Big Jim
01-19-08, 06:11 PM

WOW! PG, I think you're my new hero!!!

steamin3demon
01-19-08, 08:00 PM
yea bro u should be alright...just watch what you are doing....i think you pick up with 3RD BN Mike CO..i just graduated from that company last week..dont worry Mike CO drill instructors will take good care of you..

LeonardLawrence
01-20-08, 12:37 AM

Dear Chilli,

I may be in love with Patriot Girl. Should I tell her??:angel:
Signed,

Leonard Lawrence

BR34
01-20-08, 08:02 AM
I know I can pass the IST with no problem,

Okay, well, there's your answer.

Will I be on double rations
Who gives a ****?

The most I've ever ran was 10 miles all together without stopping, I think it took me about 2 hours, something like that.
The most I've ever ate at once was 3 of Dominoes' 555. Again, who gives a ****?

Yeah, I guess my biggest question is, Is there a chance I will get hurt in Boot Camp
Yes, there is a relatively good chance you will get hurt. Feel better?

I just got off duty, maybe I'm cussing too much, but I'm tired as ****, but guess what, who gives a ****? It's the Marine Corps, none of that petty bull**** means ****! Just get the **** done!

DemonicOne
01-20-08, 02:04 PM
This guy sounds like a liar. Why don't you be honest with us?