PDA

View Full Version : Monkey *****s

killerinstinct
01-17-08, 04:06 PM
Well i guess even female monkeys charge for sex. So <br />
<br />
It turns out that one of humanity's oldest professions may be even older than we thought: In a recent study of macaque monkeys in Indonesia,...

Phantom Blooper
01-17-08, 04:44 PM
This gives a whole new meaning to slapping the monkey.

It also gives provoking thought and wonder if they gave the males more bananas in their diet in their confined state would this give the male more leverage in female enticement?

Or is the male destined to pick bugs to get love? :banana: :banana: :banana:

LeonardLawrence
01-17-08, 10:59 PM
Any bannana eaters out there care to comment (ahem, covey?)

sparkie
01-18-08, 06:38 AM
Ahhhh,,Romance.

Phantom Blooper
01-18-08, 07:20 AM
Covey,has been avoiding the questions of the banana nature. Uh ,would this be call for self incrimination again,after he consumed the fifth?:banana: :banana:

:evilgrin:

Accord
01-18-08, 08:09 AM
Any bannana eaters out there care to comment (ahem, covey?)
One of the Marines in my platoon can deep throat an entire banana.

I don't even want to tell you guys the other things we discover when we're in the field.

Phantom Blooper
01-18-08, 08:55 AM

Accord,

The visual is just TMI to decipher even at this time of the day when reveille was 0430............:banana: Hopefully we are talking an integrated platoon of Marines here.:beer:

killerinstinct
01-18-08, 01:28 PM

I don't even want to tell you guys the other things we discover when we're in the field.

HAHAHA downtime makes the wierdest things known.. We had this guy who ended up getting kicked out for having balls the size of lemons.. Was like a circus show most bizzarre thing.

ZSKI
01-18-08, 03:33 PM
I don't even want to know how you got on that topic in the first place.

Marine84
01-19-08, 12:17 PM
Killer.....................leave it to you!

Ed Palmer
01-19-08, 12:36 PM
Killer.....................leave it to you!

Kim I have a idea lets you and me put our clothes back on and go home before this gets any worse

Marine84
01-19-08, 01:39 PM
OK Ed - it's about to get crazy in here.

And Flash Gordon - you Grunts need to find something to do with your down time - what the hell is a M&M trying to deep throat a banana anyway?

montana
01-19-08, 04:33 PM
maybe hims bont like the taste of bananas????

LeonardLawrence
01-20-08, 12:51 AM
Covey,has been avoiding the questions of the banana nature. Uh ,would this be call for self incrimination again,after he consumed the fifth?

Oh...so he is a-peeling his right against self-incrimination. Understood. :banana: If he had kept his mouth closed to begin with....no one would have known :scared:
It is a slippery slope, especially when you step on the peel mid stride. :bunny:

LeonardLawrence
01-20-08, 12:54 AM
OK Ed - it's about to get crazy in here.

And Flash Gordon - you Grunts need to find something to do with your down time - what the hell is a M&M trying to deep throat a banana anyway?

M-84, it was either that or the two "lemons":sick: .... you go with the easiest of two evils..I would have to say this sounds a little "fruity" to me...:cool:

Phantom Blooper
01-20-08, 08:26 AM
PEELINGS

Peelings, nothing more than peelings,
trying to forget my peelings of love.
Teardrops rolling down on my face,
trying to forget my peelings of love.:banana:

Peelings, for all my life I'll feel it.
I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again.:banana:

Peelings, wo-o-o peelings,
wo-o-o, peel you again in my arms.:banana:

Marine84
01-20-08, 08:44 AM
LOL! Phantom, since I'm the closest one to you, I guess it's up to me to come and hide all of your paraphenalia from you.

Big Jim
01-20-08, 12:59 PM
How did this get so bad...? LOL!

Marine84
01-20-08, 02:08 PM
Big Jim - you're one too....................you know how it can happen. All it takes is for one to start it................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Phantom Blooper
01-20-08, 04:07 PM
Shake & Bake.........And I helped! :banana:

Marine84
01-20-08, 06:07 PM
Lol!!!!!!!!!

Phantom Blooper
01-20-08, 06:18 PM
was either that or the two "lemons":sick: .... you go with the easiest of two evils

This also gives a different meaning to, "when life deals you lemons."

He will probally need the tequila and salt or he will be destined to a life of picking bugs and grooming.........sad.:cry:

Phantom Blooper
01-20-08, 08:01 PM
LOL! Phantom, since I'm the closest one to you, I guess it's up to me to come and hide all of your paraphernalia from you.

Marine 84, I live in my own little world, but that's OK, they know me here! So everything will be alright!:beer: