PDA

View Full Version : I'm New

hvtinoswife
01-17-08, 12:57 PM
Hey everyone, my name is Brittany i'm new to this site and to anything with Marines. My soon to be husband just left to go to Bootcamp at Parris Island on Jan 7th he is in PLT 2017 co.Golf, BN 2nd and will grad on April 4th if nothing goes wrong. We have been together for 6years and plan to stay that way. I can't wait to get to know everyone...

thewookie
01-17-08, 02:04 PM
Jack, Jack, Jack, of course she likes to ride em bare, she's married and from West Virginia. No offense Ma'am, howdy! We would like to get to know you also, some better then others, but we're all nice so welcome to the Marine Corps peanut gallery....

YLDNDN6
01-17-08, 02:06 PM
Welcome Brittany. You are about to become a member of the most prestigious family in America. We all wish your recruit the absolute best in his endeavors and look forward to offering any assistance or answers that we can. Please be aware that as a member of this family, you will have to deal with all sorts of personalities, as in any family. Above all, you will be given honest and straight forward answers to your questions based on all of our individual experiences in the Corps and in life in general. You may not always like the truth, but in the end, it is always best to have the truth. Best wishes to you and your recruit.

GySgtRet
01-17-08, 02:17 PM
Welcome to the Marine Corps family. There are other wives on the forum and there a rel alot of answers by browsing the different forums here.

Good luck to your recruit. Let us know how things are going. Your mail to him is very important. He also will be sending you mail. It is a funny thing about the mail from Parris Island you will be getting more mail than he will at first then he will be flooded with your letters. Try and take care of things as much as you can on your own or with family help. He really can't do anything about much from where he is anyway.

Good luck.

:D

Wyoming
01-17-08, 03:08 PM
;) WELCOME BRITTNEY,MY NAME IS JODY;I SEE YOU LIKE RIDING HORSES?YOU EVER RIDE A THOROUGHBRED STUD BAREBAC? LET ME KNOW IF I CAN EVER DO ANYTHING FOR YOU OR WITH YOU??? GODBLESS YOU'R MARINE,HE WILL BE FINE!!!SEMPER~PIE,WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE?(LOL):marine: :banana:

Here's a photo Jack

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/image.php?u=48902&dateline=1200603687&type=profile

hvtinoswife
01-17-08, 03:09 PM
;) WELCOME BRITTNEY,MY NAME IS JODY;I SEE YOU LIKE RIDING HORSES?YOU EVER RIDE A THOROUGHBRED STUD BAREBAC? LET ME KNOW IF I CAN EVER DO ANYTHING FOR YOU OR WITH YOU??? GODBLESS YOU'R MARINE,HE WILL BE FINE!!!SEMPER~PIE,WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE?(LOL):marine: :banana:

Well for the Question what do I look like I added a picture to my profile of me and John from Prom 06' but we still look the same, I just like that picture. well john looks different now i guess (he's got no hair,and looks like a baby, he lost about 5 years.)

thewookie
01-17-08, 03:22 PM
Well for the Question what do I look like I added a picture to my profile of me and John from Prom 06' but we still look the same, I just like that picture. well john looks different now i guess (he's got no hair,and looks like a baby, he lost about 5 years.)

I bet he does look different now that he removed that milk mustache and other facial hair. Hey,,, I don't mean to spoil all the fun around here but he's not a Marine yet, so technically you're not a Marine Spouse. Soon enough but you must wait until he earns the title,,,,

nice pic though,,,if he's having any trouble adjusting and you want to talk about it just give me a ring,,,jing a ling a ding,,,,

Apache
01-17-08, 03:36 PM
Welcome abord
Feel free to yell if I can be of any assistance

jetdoc
01-17-08, 04:33 PM

Vintage Jack, I love it.

Welcome aboard Brittany.

LeonardLawrence
01-17-08, 10:58 PM
Can we start a poll or collection to get FISTFU physchologically examined??!!:)

Welcome Brittany.

Big Jim
01-17-08, 11:05 PM
Can we start a poll or collection to get FISTFU physchologically examined??!!:)

Welcome Brittany.

Who can they compare him to?! He's one of a kind!! Only the Marine Corps can make a man like Jack!! Semper Fi, my brother!!

Welcome aboard Brittany...we're here for ya when you need answers!

LeonardLawrence
01-17-08, 11:13 PM
Who can they compare him to?! He's one of a kind!! Only the Marine Corps can make a man like Jack!! Semper Fi, my brother!!

Welcome aboard Brittany...we're here for ya when you need answers!

I know, but does he have to climb on every woman who comes on here. Give the rest of us a chance, brother :bunny: :angel:

Big Jim
01-17-08, 11:17 PM
I know, but does he have to climb on every woman who comes on here. Give the rest of us a chance, brother :bunny: :angel:

LMFAO!!!!!